PDA

View Full Version : 87 caprice

Stutz
08-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Smash it/derby it idc what you do just get it out of here. $350. If your going to demo derby it i already took most the interior panels out, no radio and no speakers. All it needs is a carb to run. 305 with 700r4. Has dents dings and rust of course. Tinted windows and crunderground stickers!

sLoWnStEaDy
08-25-2008, 06:05 PM
pics? my girl needs something to drive and she doesn't really care what so....

how bad is the rust? any safety issues?my son will be in the car with her so i wanna make sure it is somewhat safe... which is should be as it is a small tank....

Stutz
08-26-2008, 12:58 AM
I tore out the ac and heater. Hole in the firewall never got around to patching. Was going to completly redo the interior and make a bracket car. Lost interest. Someone COULD drive it if they put a carb on it but idk why they would want to. i kinda want to keep it around for someday way in the future but i need to get down to 2 cars from 5.

There is only little surface rust spots but a lot of them. Tore out most the interior except the seats and carpet. Cruise control, emissions, inner fenders, windsheild washer tank all that crap tore out. Also the side mirrors are both broke, was going to put some 95/96 caprice/impala ss ones on but again never got around to it.

Domestic Disturbance
08-26-2008, 03:05 AM
350 bucks? if you still have it in 2 weeks let me know

Stutz
08-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah those rims are on the s10 now tho. It would come with either the keystones or the stock hubcaps. Pretty much anything that could be taken out was taken out.