PDA

View Full Version : indianola bike night on 8/15

fordman0910
08-13-2008, 01:08 AM
just seeing if anyone with a bike is gonna be down to go to bikenight?? i know ill be there and so will a buddy of mine on his bike and probibly my cousin on his sporty 1200. let me know any maybe we can meet up before hand and meet so we know who we are.

K-ville
08-13-2008, 06:39 PM
just seeing if anyone with a bike is gonna be down to go to bikenight?? i know ill be there and so will a buddy of mine on his bike and probibly my cousin on his sporty 1200. let me know any maybe we can meet up before hand and meet so we know who we are.
ill be there with fenders on a silver 05 busa

fordman0910
08-13-2008, 11:53 PM

cool maybe ill come and talk to you a bit. never met anyone off the board so i guess youll be the first. my names brett whats yours so i know who to look for?

K-ville
08-14-2008, 09:50 AM

cool maybe ill come and talk to you a bit. never met anyone off the board so i guess youll be the first. my names brett whats yours so i know who to look for?
so the people i work with suck so im getting stuck and wont be able to leave work