PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home: male german shepard

warchild145
08-07-2008, 06:44 PM
I have a Male German Shepard free to a good home. He is 2 years old, fixed with up to date shots. Weighs in around 70 pounds give or take. Lots of energy, doesnt bite at all, will sit but takes a bit, and will lay down but again it takes a bit. I have been trying to work with him and teach him some stuff but its been so few and far between.

Nothing wrong with him that I am aware of, I live in the country and he is outside 90% of the time. I just don't have the time to take care of a dog and give him the attention he needs. I have a pet carrier you can have that he can use as a kennel, I will give you whats left of his dog food, wet and dry and see if I cant find a food and or water dish. I just used an ice cream bucket for water and a concrete bowl i had for the food.

Not sure what else to list, I can get a picture if you want but he looks pretty much like any german shepard.

eagletalon
08-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm interested in taking him off your hands but he has to do well with my other dogs and small children. Give me a call whenever and I'll come look at him. 563-513-1068.