PDA

View Full Version : Epic Ownage Of An Intern

NewSpeedSteed
07-15-2008, 05:48 PM
I stole this off another forum....
This is the funniest thing i have seen in ages...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creepy intern at work... hilarity ensues (pics and vid)

First off, I never thought I would be the one telling one of these stories so if you dont think this could happen to you, think again.

I work as an IT Tech for a local city government. A couple weeks ago, we got a new intern for our department. At first glance, I just assumed he was the typical fat, nerdy type who lacked all social skills but could tear it up on the keyboard. Very shy, won't look you in the eye when you talk to him... that type. So, we stuck him in a back cubicle with our GIS guys (they do the maps for the city).

We noticed that he likes to eat stuff like frozen meatloaf dinners for breakfast (followed by honey buns and mt dew) so he got the inside nickname of "meatloaf". This dude would be sweating at 9am just from sitting there. Well, after a week or so, one of the guys in GIS commented to us that he was always coughing, hacking, grunting and all types of shit from his cubicle. We happened to have a network security camera lying around, so we decided to put it to good use and keep him from knowing it was there.

So we started monitoring him on the camera and using DameWare so we can view his desktop and see just what the hell he does all day since he has no actual work to do at the moment. Aside from the grunts and noises which came as expected, we noticed some interesting sites/chats going on. I will let the screenshots speak for themselves- be sure to click on em so you can see the convo hes having.
Note, his S/N is Melkorios in case you didn't figure it out from the screenshot.

So at this point, we're like, "WTF is up with this dude?" Not to mention he was always looking up "Expanding breasts" and "Man turning into woman".

So after last Thursday and Friday things started to get a little boring. By this time we knew he was a strange dude and nothing good was happening on camera.

Fast forward to today-- I am at lunch with my family and I get a call on my nextel from my buddy at work. He says to me "Dude, my eyes are burning out of my head right now!" So I say "Ok..." He responds back with, "Meatloaf is ****ing jacking off right now and I got that shit on camera and recording!" Keep in mind now, he was doing this with other people in the room with him at the time. I rush back to work, watch the vid and sure as shit, he's going to town on himself. Now at this point, we're laughing our asses off and at the same time grossed out knowing he is touching his dick and then touching the keyboards, mice, microwave, minifridge, etc. So we bring our boss in on it and let him know what's going on. Since Meatloaf had already left for the day and our boss is going on vacation tomorrow, he printed out an email (which he BCC'd our whole dept on). In it he basically stated that his internship was over immediately and that he hopes he can use his "hands on" experience in the future. And yes, the 'hands on' was in quotes in the email. So later today, we got to thinking-- This gross ****er just subjected us to his semen, well now we're going to subject him to the internet. Yep, we posted that shit on break.com, 4chan, and now its going on supraforums.

DustinsDuster
07-15-2008, 08:33 PM
who the hell jerks off in a cubicle? thats what the bathroom or broom closet is for...

Drifte
07-15-2008, 08:51 PM
i know of a kid or two who jerked it at school. But this is funny.

TbTalon94
07-16-2008, 07:35 AM
what about the teacher ^^

Mufflover
07-16-2008, 09:01 AM
this is messed up.

Drifte
07-16-2008, 09:51 AM
oh that was a rumor. The teacher your thinkin of was actually a good guy, some drama highschool girls (dramas a given right?) started saying things and so they had to let him go. DOesnt matter if anything happened or not. The guy had kids of his own though, at prairie.

DustinsDuster
07-16-2008, 05:25 PM
and people said Linn Mar girls were bitches....

Drifte
07-16-2008, 09:05 PM
girls are bitches, doesnt matter where they are educated.

TbTalon94
07-17-2008, 08:06 AM
girls are bitches, doesnt matter where they are educated.

or not educated.

Drifte
07-17-2008, 09:45 AM
lol, especially.