PDA

View Full Version : '84 TransAm

melhoneybee
07-10-2008, 11:57 PM
So I know I will hear about this from some of you..

But would anyone be interested in my TransAM...

I just really don't have the time to put everything I wanted to into it, so now it's just sitting in my garage, and not really costing me anything, but it should be out with someone who has the time and money for it. Just seeing the interest in it.

sLoWnStEaDy
07-11-2008, 12:19 AM
something else you might get crap for is being a moderator and putting stuff in the wrong section... "Cars For Sale" FTW!

:biggrin:

how much you looking to get for it? and whats some info?
I am personaly not interested but i had a few people that wanted my old TA so they might still be looking...

Fire Hawk
07-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Pictures are worth a thousand words for the cars condition. It's been a while since I've seen it and I know my bro is looking for one with a good body/interior for good price. If your wanting it to go to a good home get us some info!

melhoneybee
07-12-2008, 01:10 AM
well i was relly just seeing if there was any interest =D

only thing she has going for her now a days is low miles on the 350, maybe next weekend I'll get it out and clean it up, and get some pics on here. If you have seen it before, nothing has changed... has only been sitting, and not seeing weather or anything due to it being under the car cover in the garage.

DustinsDuster
07-12-2008, 10:34 AM
dont forget to mention the 5 speed! best part of the car.

it's got a mostly stock 350, except for a 750cfm vaccum secondary Holley carb. modified with a metering block on the secondaries. there's not much rust on the car, but it does need a bit of cosmetic work. really, i think the thing it needs most is just a good cleaning; been sitting for a while. i'll see if i can get some free time this weekend Mel; i might be able to swing by and help.

melhoneybee
08-03-2008, 10:42 AM
So for the few of you who never thought you would see the day. My Trans AM, has a new home in La Porte city. Bitter sweet for me, been through alot with that car, it also just had to symbolic meanings to me also. Thank you Dustin, Jeff, and Chris for helping me get it out of the garage! I think the guy that took it, will get done with it what I wanted to.. "sniffle"