PDA

View Full Version : Iran fails

Domestic Disturbance
07-10-2008, 12:53 PM
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/0 ... ex.html?hp (http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/10/in-an-iranian-image-a-missile-too-many/index.html?hp)

Time to take the toys away from the little kids

sLoWnStEaDy
07-10-2008, 01:03 PM
LOL... BUSTED

69gt4speed
07-11-2008, 02:54 AM
Who cares if one missile failed, point 20 over the straits of Hormuz or Saudi and they will raise oil prices another 40 a barrel just on speculation. At its narrowest point, the Strait is only 34 miles (55 km) across. The Strait consists of 2-mile (3.2-km) wide navigable channels for inbound and outbound tanker traffic as well as a 2-mile wide buffer zone. Large artillery range (around 20 mi). Why I said the gov needs to get on the stick, pay off the suvs and give tax refunds on green cars (35 mpg+) for normal transportation. Even if we send our dogs (Israel) gas prices will raise. You know it and so do I. With that prices rise on everything.

Hey I'm a optimist. If we could cut gas by 25% it might give us some time. (I only drive the 03 very lil now btw.) Thinking of going limited use insurance. I do understand your point d/d but to those speculators I'm afraid they will get scared. I know we get most our extra oil from canada but speculation is just that. What is perceived to be a threat to normal could raise prices. Btw I gave cali ppl a hard time as they use #3 in world oil supply. That's ludicrous imo. They came back with pop figures but it doesn't add up, they spend way too much time or something sitting on the freeway or live too far from work imo.

30lbsboost
07-11-2008, 05:19 AM
I hope we do not go to war with Iran, OPEC has said they will cut off oil production, that means oil and gas prices could double or tripple overnight if war breaks out. Not to mention China and Russia are allies of Iran, I'm afraid this could be the makeing of WW3. The stage has been set for this to happen for about 60 years........

The end of ww2, Korean war, the cold war, the rise of islmo fascisim in Iran, all the wars Isreal has had with the Arab countrys, the fall of the Soviet Union, 9/11 and the war on terror, the Iraq war.

The Russian leader is ex KGB
The Iran leader wants to bring the return of the "12th mahidi" thats their version of Christ...and he belives the way to do this is to bring on the end of the world!
The rise of China as a world superpower

If this goes down, hang on to your asses guys..I hope not.