PDA

View Full Version : need tuning help for turbo bike

K-ville
07-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Ive got this 1000 to where it should be good to go but no matter how much time i spend in the dyno with it I just cant seem to get it right. Had a guy helpin me but he bails on me everytime were supposed to work on it so I need someone who can help me tune. Bike is all setup right (to my knowledge wich with turbos is small) and I have all the tools there are to work on it just need someone with turbo experiance

OldSkoolRCR
07-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Ryan Schnitz @ Schnitz Racing, make the trip to Decatur, Indiana it will be the best tune you will ever get.

K-ville
07-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Ryan Schnitz @ Schnitz Racing, make the trip to Decatur, Indiana it will be the best tune you will ever get.

how much does that cost? kinda hard for me to go crawl into someone elses dyno when we have a brandnew dynojet at fenders I dont have to pay to use not to mention the like 8 hour trip there

OldSkoolRCR
07-04-2008, 08:37 PM
I beleve $250.00 for the complete tune, sometimes you have to pay for experiance, Fenders may have a great Dyno, but its the tuner you pay for. I dont regret it at all, I know what my base pulls were and the finall results, well worth the money and the time. I went with 2 other guys though and we all split the costs. Ryan has tune some extreamly fast turbo bikes.

K-ville
07-04-2008, 09:42 PM
I beleve $250.00 for the complete tune, sometimes you have to pay for experiance, Fenders may have a great Dyno, but its the tuner you pay for. I dont regret it at all, I know what my base pulls were and the finall results, well worth the money and the time. I went with 2 other guys though and we all split the costs. Ryan has tune some extreamly fast turbo bikes.

yea im not seein this being a quick 250 dollar tune... but we have a trained certified dyno tech and we are one of the only dynos with tuning link wich is the same program ryan uses when he tunes bike wich does all the work for the tuner.

OldSkoolRCR
07-05-2008, 07:14 AM
Well I have been to alot of tuners over the years, they all seem to have the same software, Hopefully you get it figured out, If you wanna go see ryan let me know him and have become good freinds over the years, I will call him for you.

K-ville
07-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Well I have been to alot of tuners over the years, they all seem to have the same software, Hopefully you get it figured out, If you wanna go see ryan let me know him and have become good freinds over the years, I will call him for you.

Alright im gona keep looking for someone around here because I really dont have time to travel so hopefully I can get someone