PDA

View Full Version : Mufflover burglarized!

snickerlicker
07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/weird.jpg

DustinsDuster
07-03-2008, 05:38 PM
i seriously cant believe a newspaper actually printed that. whats it called; the Anal Times?

amoander
07-07-2008, 07:04 AM
(Im sure this will get pulled, but im starting shit for the hell of it-well i m actually sick of reading) It probably was the Anal Times Dustin, because Mufflover is actually a fudge packing pussy, that hides behind the web while he plays with himself talking shit. Come kick my ass you fucking pussy, lets see what you got you small sacked bitch. All your gonna do is talk shit on here and do nothing (or hide behind other profiles-hint hint). Ill PM you my attorny's contact information so after i rearange your face you can simply call my attorny for the civil suit. I have the money bitch, so now go ahead and talk, talk, talk, that's all you do.

Mufflover
07-07-2008, 08:59 AM
(Im sure this will get pulled, but im starting shit for the hell of it-well i m actually sick of reading) It probably was the Anal Times Dustin, because Mufflover is actually a fudge packing pussy, that hides behind the web while he plays with himself talking shit. Come kick my ass you fucking pussy, lets see what you got you small sacked bitch. All your gonna do is talk shit on here and do nothing (or hide behind other profiles-hint hint). Ill PM you my attorny's contact information so after i rearange your face you can simply call my attorny for the civil suit. I have the money bitch, so now go ahead and talk, talk, talk, that's all you do.

Watch out internet tough guy alert!!! You want to figure out who I am then just ask for a dna sample from your ex girl, it still should be fresh on here chin!

Mufflover
07-07-2008, 09:00 AM
hey dicklicker the same goes for you to!!

amoander
07-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Lol you silly faggit dicks are for chicks and we know you don't fuck with chicks but play with dicks.

Heres my address and your welcome anytime for a free pass to your ass getting kicked, fucker. 315 Ellis Ave. Apt.#19 Iowa City, Iowa. Lets see what you got big shot, cause all your gonna do is talk and talk. lol, Mufflover is a BS account anyways. You talk all the shit you want, but it is essentially meaningless if you won't and can't back it up.

PS: Do me a favor and thank your mother for such a good evening last night. Ill mail here a washcloth next time to clean up with and not send her home dirty.

Mufflover
07-07-2008, 12:50 PM
You dug my mom out of her grave? Thanks for your address.

DustinsDuster
07-07-2008, 01:27 PM
i would think Adam might take the mom comment back(being a good guy like he is); but then, you're the one who started with the comments about girls in his life, so i dont expect it to happen.

amoander
07-07-2008, 02:40 PM
This comment is for you Dustin, since both of us cherish the movie...Doc Holliday: Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

DustinsDuster
07-07-2008, 02:52 PM
I know! Let's have a spelling contest!