PDA

View Full Version : New Car Show in Des Moines?

DSM_Drew
07-02-2008, 02:44 PM
I've heard rumblings that some DSM area dealers are putting together some sort of new car show out at Prairie Meadows. Has anyone heard anything about this? I actually stumbled upon this forum trying to find info about this new car show I heard about from a buddy of mine. I figured someone in here might know. When was the last time there was a new car show in Des Moines?

Stang5oh93
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
You might want to ask the question over at http://www.midamericamusclecar.com most of the guys who frequent the site are from DSM and they usually seem to have all the insider information going on in the DSM area.

DSM_Drew
07-08-2008, 01:12 PM
I just tried to register at that site and everytime I click "I agree to the terms and I'm over 13 years old" it takes me to a page that says "sorry this username is taken". Has anyone else had trouble with their site? I emailed the webmaster. A buddy of mine who works over at Hummel's Nissan in Des Moines said he heard that Hummel signed on to be in this new car show at Prairie Meadows and it's in September sometime, I just want to find out when and who's all gonna be there! Anyone have any info? I'll keep trying over at mid america muscle car. Thanks.