PDA

View Full Version : 1926 Flint Jr. Z-18 for Sale

DSM_Drew
07-02-2008, 02:34 PM
I was approached by the 89-year-old owner of this very rare Flint after I'd asked if he'd show it at a car show in Des Moines I go to every year (Salisbury Automobile Classic). He said the interior needs to be re-upholstered and didn't think it'd be in show quality by then but the exterior is very nice and he will be done re-wiring it in a month or two. The thing is, he's decided he's getting older and would like to sell it. I'll upload the for sale poster he gave me to distribute. He's asking $23,000 but will consider any "reasonable" offer. He gave me his permission to post his sign online because he has limited access to the internet. His phone number is listed on the flyer.

Drifte
07-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Oh sweet, what was to be the original Eagle but changed the name! nvm, different model, but still awesome car. I read somewhere less than 2k produced!

DSM_Drew
07-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah, it's pretty rare and I'm not sure of what the value should be but I'm contemplating making him an offer, but it'd have to be well below the $23,000 he's asking. He mentioned something about donating it to the GM heritage museum but said he'd much rather sell it.

Domestic Disturbance
07-12-2008, 01:52 PM
badass. would be complete with some 20's era tommy guns