PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Info.

McKeever
06-28-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm planning on going to Cordova this Friday (July 4th) and I know I'm going to need a helmet. So I was wondering who around CR sells the SNELL approved helmets? I'm not for sure but I think it has to be the SNELL SA 2000 rating? I don't want to drop a lot of coin on this so do you think the open faced helmets will be ok? I a newbie to helmets so I'm just looking for some advice and education on the matter.

DustinsDuster
06-29-2008, 03:32 AM
H&W could order you one and i know BHavlik would know exactly which one to set you up with. id say give them a call.

McKeever
06-29-2008, 05:56 PM
I just might have to do that. I'm trying hard to avoid making an order though, just because I don't want to chance it with shipping. I'm afraid it might not get here by Friday. I wonder if Sperry has helmets?

69gt4speed
06-30-2008, 08:50 AM
It suppose to have the snell sa 2000 rating. I got mine off of e bay around 60 80$ no frill white thh brand closed w faceshield. They never look at the rating so I'm sure any bike helmet will do. Course my car is slow and looks stock. U can borrow mine if you give it back! Used it 2 times. Pm me if interested.