PDA

View Full Version : UPS Comes Through Again

NewSpeedSteed
06-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Well, the UPS man showed up at my door with 3 boxes of parts, all astetics and I wanted to show you the stuff I got. I also recieved a box of go-fast parts about a month ago and haven't found the time to install them yet so I'll post those up too.

After everything is installed I'm going to get tinted (thinking 20% in the front and blacking out the back). I'm also going to get the rear tails tinted as well as the 3rd brakelight and the side markers in the rear fenders. If your curious here are some links below that show the tails, 3rd brakelight and side markers. I plan to get them just smoked or as autobadges claims that its 50% I looked at having them blackedout and I feel like I'd get pulled over constently.
50% Taillight:
http://www.autobadges.com/vinyldecals/p ... moked.html (http://www.autobadges.com/vinyldecals/p2_vinyl_9904smoked.html)
50% 3rd brakelight:
http://www.autobadges.com/vinyldecals/p ... light.html (http://www.autobadges.com/vinyldecals/p2_vinyl_503rdbrakelight.html)
50% Sidemarkers:
http://www.autobadges.com/vinyldecals/p ... flect.html (http://www.autobadges.com/vinyldecals/p2_vinyl_smokedreflect.html)

Any coments are appriceated and thanks for looking

stangvortech
06-24-2008, 05:08 PM
sweet looks like some good mods!!!!

DustinsDuster
06-24-2008, 05:14 PM
ive heard very good things about those Diablosport tuners; thats what they're using on the new Hemi cars. awesome.

fastcar
06-24-2008, 06:10 PM
It will make it go from super slow to slow. 15hp

Deathinnovember
06-24-2008, 08:06 PM
Woo Woo Nate, I'll have to come up and help you install everything. We'll make it a mod party with lovein' and ghetto fresh beats!

DustinsDuster
06-24-2008, 08:08 PM
It will make it go from super slow to slow. 15hp

you should know; it's just like the dildos you put in your ass. it might seem like a small change until you get it in there, and the seat of the pants feel is MUCH different...

fastcar
06-24-2008, 08:24 PM
YOU ought to Know!!! I was looking up cedar crapids on google lo and behold this site popped up. Liking fast cars thought I'd check it out. Dustinsduster you have a restored one or something? Or like most these guys rusted out hulks like the cad? At least the mach looks ok.

Deathinnovember
06-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Lets not crowd up Nathan's thread with immature comments and ignorant statements. Keep it in Pm mang.

fastcar
06-24-2008, 08:30 PM
I agree, I was only stating facts.
do that stuff... get it on a dynojet before and after check back.

Deathinnovember
06-24-2008, 08:34 PM
I agree, I was only stating facts.
do that stuff... get it on a dynojet before and after check back.

I'm just saying, Nathans car is one of the most prestines vehicles I've come across. He takes really good care of it. Plus it's quick, and has tons of potentional. Those DOHC MOD motors are awesome. The interior and exterior are in absolute perfect condition. You can't say that about very many cars. Also Nathan only buys the best of the best in parts. Everything is done correctly, with high quality products.

DustinsDuster
06-24-2008, 08:38 PM
nope; not restored and it is a rusted piece of shit that was moderatly quick. nothing to brag about, thats why i'm not bragging- or coming to someone elses thread and talking shit...

Deathinnovember
06-24-2008, 08:42 PM
nope; not restored and it is a rusted piece of shit that was moderatly quick. nothing to brag about, thats why i'm not bragging- or coming to someone elses thread and talking shit...

Dustin, I'm going to make love to you someday. We'll make some sexy sexy babies. We can put them in infant fashion magazines. We'll make millions.

fastcar
06-24-2008, 08:52 PM
You Can. Most Excellent. Post it on streetfire. :supz:

NewSpeedSteed
06-24-2008, 09:28 PM
In response to fastcar, I realize that I will only see 15-20hp gain after I get dyno tuned... I honestly wouldn't expect any more than that either. I don't expect a $280 intake and maf upgrade to make my car ungodly fast. I am very picky when it comes to my car and it will be a long time before I even get through with basic bolt ons. Right now though I decided to focus on easier things (small bolt ons and ascetics) the big stuff like the T56 swap, cam upgrade and nitrous are coming later down the road. But thanks for saying my car looks decent at least.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-24-2008, 09:30 PM
Why has fastcar not been banned yet?
I searched his name and ALL he is doing is tryin' to start shit on everyones posts...
serisouly, are ANY of these worthy of taking up our forum space?
search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=fastcar&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search (http://www.iowaautoforums.com/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=fastcar&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search)

May be that "crunderground" kid from AIM that dustin pissed of got bored...

fastcar
06-24-2008, 09:49 PM
BE CALM. I have not trashed anyone besides a lil. Just stating imo. What you are a site nazi or something? That's the problem, everyone only sees and hears what they want. fk anyone else. What is wrong w a nice sbc, cheap, easy to maintain, doesn't walk, blow up everyday, parts everywhere even the ls series. W some cash that lsx will dominate. The fast and furious was way overated even in my business. I hate that movie period.

sLoWnStEaDy
06-24-2008, 10:00 PM
LOL... dude 99.9% of the people on this forum HATE that movie.
I am just syaing look at your posts, you are obviously just being a dick and tryin to start shit. If you want to be an accepted member stop bashing on everyones stuff and post some pics/info on YOUR car. NOT your dads, or your uncles or a guy you know who has a 800HP camaro but of YOUR personal car that YOU built.... Then we will be interested in what you have to say...

Deathinnovember
06-24-2008, 10:01 PM
BE CALM. I have not trashed anyone besides a lil. Just stating imo. What you are a site nazi or something? That's the problem, everyone only sees and hears what they want. fk anyone else. What is wrong w a nice sbc, cheap, easy to maintain, doesn't walk, blow up everyday, parts everywhere even the ls series. W some cash that lsx will dominate. The fast and furious was way overated even in my business. I hate that movie period.

Haha oh lord! That was difficult to even read. Some points were discussed there, but nothing substantial was even said, It was a lot of random crap. I'm not even sure what you're were talking about. I think what everyone is complaining about is, you need to contribute something positive not only negative. Theres a way to criticize without disrespecting the person.

Deathinnovember
06-24-2008, 10:02 PM
LOL... dude 99.9% of the people on this forum HATE that movie.
I am just syaing look at your posts, you are obviously just being a dick and tryin to start shit. If you want to be an accepted member stop bashing on everyones stuff and post some pics/info on YOUR car. NOT your dads, or your uncles or a guy you know who has a 800HP camaro but of YOUR personal car that YOU built.... Then we will be interested in what you have to say...

...I like fast and the furious :?

sLoWnStEaDy
06-24-2008, 10:10 PM

Honestly, i own all three but i don't "live my life 1/4 mile at a time" or anything. I also own Redline, Gone in 60 Seconds, Vanishing point, Bullitt, The Gumball Rally, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, Mad Max, Death Race 2000, Eat My Dust and MANY other "car movies". A lot of them i can't watch anymore but.... old school VHS, FTL!!

Deathinnovember
06-24-2008, 10:13 PM

Honestly, i own all three but i don't "live my life 1/4 mile at a time" or anything. I also own Redline, Gone in 60 Seconds, Vanishing point, Bullitt, The Gumball Rally, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, Mad Max, Death Race 2000, Eat My Dust and MANY other "car movies". A lot of them i can't watch anymore but.... old school VHS, FTL!!

No for real, I'm not going to base my life off of any pop culture. But they're a lot of fun to watch and full of cool cars. I own quite a few of those titles as well, mostly in hi-def. It's a lot of fun to watch on a 58" plasma screen :)

Domestic Disturbance
06-25-2008, 12:54 AM
nice. should clean up the look more. i want ss floormats, especially since my heel wore a hole through my mat from the clutch. cant justify buying them quite yet though

Domestic Disturbance
06-25-2008, 12:56 AM
and fuck ur 58inch HD bullshit marc im stuck with my aiwa pimpin 20 inch tv for my ps3...

Deathinnovember
06-25-2008, 02:53 AM
nice. should clean up the look more. i want ss floormats, especially since my heel wore a hole through my mat from the clutch. cant justify buying them quite yet though

Yeah man, I did the same on my WS6. If you drive your car semi-frequently and have a manual. Just plan on going through floormats every 2 years.

and fuck ur 58inch HD bullshit marc im stuck with my aiwa pimpin 20 inch tv for my ps3...

It's because you bought sony man. Maybe smaller tube televisions will come back in style...like HD-DVD!

By the way sorry about missing your call. Let me know what you wanted on aim.