PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good home for a dog..

Ashley
06-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi Guys! So, my great-grandma lives in Czech village.. and her house is pretty much ruined because of the flood. So, since she doesn't live in a house anymore and is staying with some family, she is looking for a good home for her dog.. and honestly, this dog is great, if I could have a dog in my condo I'd take her myself. But, here's all the info:

She's a Jack Russell, her name is Peanut, really small, never barks (and I mean NEVER). Really playful, loves kids and chasing cats. She's already been spade, up to date on all shots, and she's pretty obedient.. if you tell her to go to her kennel, she runs right over and lays down inside it. She's also kind of a lap dog, she'll hop right up and sit on your lap so you can pet her.

She got a little stressed out when my great-grandma brought her to my parent's house, but she's adapted pretty well. But, because she got stressed out we want whoever takes her to be able to be a "forever" home and not someone who will take her to a shelter or give her away once they get tired of her. A fenced in backyard would be good (she likes to run around), and someone with kids or a cat would be good too.

If anyone has any interest, let me know. She's just kinda hanging out at my parents until someone can take her. We have her kennel and toys and bowls and stuff, too, so you shouldn't need to buy anything for her outside of food. But yeah, let me know if you're interested and I'll let my parents know. Thanks guys. :)