PDA

View Full Version : Something to chew on!!!!

allgo
06-15-2008, 01:07 AM
I dont know if some of you know this but I have lost one of my Quiznos during this flood, its my downtown store. There is a total fuckhead on streetpsi.net named black which his real name is Dean talking shit basically saying how funny it is. I have no flood insurance which really nobody has, but to stoop to his level of bander is out of my reach!!! I heard that Ed had water in his home which me and Ed havent exacltly been the best of friends but I wouldnt wish that apon anyone I know, so I wanted to post this over here so eveyone on here could see what a truley low rent fuckehead someone is!!!

P.S. Like I said over there if you got problem with me pm me and I will meet you to resolve this, you are a nobody!!!

30lbsboost
06-15-2008, 05:19 AM
wow,

sorry to hear about the loss of one of your stores I would not wish this on anyone.
If you need anything, let me know

KEGER
06-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Allgo,

Right now i think you need to ignore what he said, and do what you have to do to fix your shit as we will be doing allso.

allgo
06-15-2008, 09:21 AM
Allgo,

Right now i think you need to ignore what he said, and do what you have to do to fix your shit as we will be doing allso.

Has nothing to do with ignoring, shit should be posted period!!! Hands down the weakest shit ever posted!!!

mustangmike45
06-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Allgo, I feel you pain buddy. We run the parking ramp right around the corner from you and we lost it all too. We also run about 4 office buildings downtown so we will be busy with the clean-up for a long time. I have a lot of equipment ready to go (pumps, generators, and such) so if you need anything just call me and we're there to help out. All of our properties had flood insurance so it won't be so bad but this is still a shitty situation for all of us. cell number if you need anything is: 319-241-8108 we'll be driving around with the big black trucks with Jones Parking lettered on them. take care and stay safe down there!

Drifte
06-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Yea, thats really not cool, sorry to hear about your business. I've seen some posts by this "Black" guy on street psi...I'd do my best to ignore him as well.

snickerlicker
06-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Going back and forth about cars is one thing, but him posting shit like that is WAY out of line and I'm sure George and Ed would agree with all of us about that!

firstonraceday96
06-15-2008, 11:02 AM
streetpsi = downs syndrome

69gt4speed
06-15-2008, 11:29 AM
I remember in 77 in k.c. leeds area ppl were trapped, the one bar was still open, 700 or so ppl from gm plant waded out of their plant. A few hrs. frustration took over, ppl burning their tires for a block cause they couldn't get out, it was totally stupid. One guy in a 4x4 tried to cross being drunk, well it floated away. Stupid fkrs. Dad came next day in a boat. Water came down, started throwing sh-t out.

What I am getting at is this, ppl when they are having a bad time, well some can't deal w it. They take it out on others, my ex was a pro on doing this to me. Ignore it. Ask for help, deal w your stuff.

69gt4speed
06-15-2008, 11:36 AM
streetpsi = downs syndrome

I may be weak left foot wise but let's not start stuff. Please help out where u can. Step up and do the right thing.
Rob

DustinsDuster
06-15-2008, 11:56 AM
yeah, i got to talk to Joe a bit about this the other day; and i have to agree that its a pretty low blow. dont let it get you down, people get what they deserve sooner or later

96-eclipse-gst
06-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Thats absolutely rediculous, wtf is wrong with some of Cedar Rapids. My cousin's house is down in Rompot, had about 8 foot of water inside. His family is staying with his sister in a small ass apartment and god knows they are gonna be there for a long time. My cousin is cuurently staying with me and his work keeps asking him to work overtime and shit. All of his co-workers don't live anywhere near the flood and they always try and get days off by asking my cousin. Yet, whenever he needs some time off they are nowhere in sight. I just find it proposterous, for some of those who have had no flooding, they act as if nothing has hapened. Fucking douchebags. Allgo, you need the help, Cedar Rapids and Iowa Auto Forums is there for you. Just ask.

Domestic Disturbance
06-15-2008, 12:57 PM
ya thats weak. obviously lots of us are here if you need any help, for anyone for whatever reasons. shitty times

JacobS
06-16-2008, 07:51 AM
joe, like i said on StreetPSI, it was a low blow for him to say something like that. I might hang out with those guys and all, but i have the ut-most respect for all of you in the MSCA (mainly because i dont have a fast car because i like taking pictures more). If you need any help ill be available this weekend. just PM me and ill help out.

Mufflover
06-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Wow, what a fucking dipshit. He must have a small penis. Any help neeeded just pm me and I will see what I can do.

allgo
06-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks to everyone that has responded, I will pm anyone if I need help but I am still not allowed in the building yet.

RandomHero
06-16-2008, 05:46 PM
My old place of employment at Sign Productions got hit bad too. The old vinyl room where I used to work is now under water. All the plotters, printers and computers are toast. The nice 14' Shear and 14' Break are now washed as well.
Im sorry for all your losses. If I were in Cedar Rapids I would offer my services but Im sorry to say Im stuck here in Cedar Falls.
Dont even sweat the bias comments directed towards you because that just shows some of the maturity Cedar Rapids has to offer. Some people are just ignorant, but ignorance comes with jealousy and I personally would be taking jealousy as a complement.

firstonraceday96
06-16-2008, 07:22 PM
My old place of employment at Sign Productions got hit bad too. The old vinyl room where I used to work is now under water. All the plotters, printers and computers are toast. The nice 14' Shear and 14' Break are now washed as well.
Im sorry for all your losses. If I were in Cedar Rapids I would offer my services but Im sorry to say Im stuck here in Cedar Falls.
Dont even sweat the bias comments directed towards you because that just shows some of the maturity Cedar Rapids has to offer. Some people are just ignorant, but ignorance comes with jealousy and I personally would be taking jealousy as a complement.

Is Sign Productions owned by Steve Allsop?

DustinsDuster
06-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks to everyone that has responded, I will pm anyone if I need help but I am still not allowed in the building yet.

yeah; they wont let any of us near the Pepsi plant either. they told me we might be able to get in on Wednesday though. perhaps you could get down there then.

RandomHero
06-16-2008, 08:35 PM

Yes he is one of the owners. Why do you know him?

firstonraceday96
06-16-2008, 09:28 PM

Wow that really sucks to hear. Hope he gets everything worked out. He is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. Super friendly guy. He used to fly me around in his plane when I worked at the Marion Airport while he was getting his license.

RandomHero
06-16-2008, 10:56 PM

Wow that really sucks to hear. Hope he gets everything worked out. He is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. Super friendly guy. He used to fly me around in his plane when I worked at the Marion Airport while he was getting his license.

He is one of the nicest I will agree. Very generous person I will add as well. He now uses his plane to fly to different locations getting mall deals and bank deals and has made him self a small fortune doing so. I really hope everything pulls though for that company because for as big as they are and constantly growing I would hate for something like this do make a dent is everything they have worked so hard to achieve.

foxsgurl
06-16-2008, 10:58 PM
I know that your pry sick of hearing this but if you need any help cleaning up let me n brett know. If im not working we are glad to come down and help!