PDA

View Full Version : OOOPS! Sorry CRFD

sLoWnStEaDy
06-14-2008, 10:11 PM
OK, i got bored adn there where a ton of people at my house... One thing led to another and i was talked into doing a burnout in the empty parking lot across the street (used to be 1st ave chrysler or something) So i did, dumped the clutch and did a brake stand for about a solid minute before i finaly took of into some donuts/slolums between soe light pulls. Ended up drifting across 1st ave back into my driveway and parked the car

About 5 minutes later we hear sirens, A LOT!!! 3 fire trucks, one big red ambulance looking truck and the fire marshall guy in his car go flying into the parking lot and kind of sit there not really knowing what to do. So at this point a again feel bad and run over there and tell them there where a few cars doing burnouts and that there was no fire. Thinking that was the end i come back to my gathering and start talking to my friends/new acquantances. Then sure as shit that big as red ambulance looking deal comes pulling up into my drive. The guy jumps out with a grin form ear to ear and says "when you said a few cars, did you mean your mustang sitting over there?" I reply "uhm... yeah, SORRY!" to which he replies laughing "no problem man, lets just try and let the city calm down a little before you go having too much fun". Again i apologize and they leave with no tickets/fines or anything thank god!

Best part was after they left we realize there are black marks about 400ft+ long going from the origin of the burnout, through the parking lot, around the poles, out of the lot, across first ave and right into my driveway... All at once the crowd yells "BUSTED!!" it was pretty frikkin funny. All this just happened within the last 20 minutes... This flood needs to end before i get in some real trouble! I AM GETTING BORED!!

Luminatorz34
06-15-2008, 06:13 AM
hahaha jeez keith, youre just up to no good here lately, haha...and this is the 4cylnider mustang that did all of this?

sLoWnStEaDy
06-15-2008, 09:15 AM
yup, the 4banger did it. Gotta love RWD, you don't even need power to smoke the tires.

DustinsDuster
06-15-2008, 11:59 AM
i was gonna ask the same thing Zee. pretty impressive out of that little 4 banger...

sLoWnStEaDy
06-15-2008, 12:05 PM
yeah, they have what? Like 90HP or so?

I guess once the tire starts spinning it don't really take shit to keep it going. I am going to try and get some pics of the mark today (yeah, dog-leg FTL). I am just REALLY happy they didn't get bent out of shape and start handing out fines and stuff. I am sure they understand we are just tryin to have some fun as there isn't much to do. I still feel kinda bad of course making them all rush out here like that and everything. I am pretty sure it was the guy that owns/works over at Winifreds. He is always trying to get us in trouble but he doesn't realize between James and I we pretty much know the entire CRPD.

Ricky
06-20-2008, 12:38 AM
lets see some pics hahaha