PDA

View Full Version : Silver Mustang on Alburnett Rd Fri

BlownPony306
06-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok who has the silver fox body that was making passes up and down Alburnett Rd last night? Ha ha! My neighbors sure didn't care for it but it sure gave me wood listening to it and smelling it! God I miss my pushrod V8.

snickerlicker
06-14-2008, 01:16 PM
You saw the original Allgo going by. Sweet isn't it?!

allgo
06-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Ok who has the silver fox body that was making passes up and down Alburnett Rd last night? Ha ha! My neighbors sure didn't care for it but it sure gave me wood listening to it and smelling it! God I miss my pushrod V8.

I just got my car back from chicago just in time before 380 closed, tuned and ready to go finally made the 4 digits hp number,
yeah I was out making some passes up and down that road,taking some of my flood frustrations out on my car. Where do you live on that road?

BlownPony306
06-14-2008, 03:54 PM
I thought that looked like your car. I live on Oak Park Circle. The little new development right next to the school. Were you running open header? That thing is crazy loud.

30lbsboost
06-14-2008, 03:59 PM

yeah I was out making some passes up and down that road,taking some of my flood frustrations out on my car. Where do you live on that road?

Make some passes up my street!! :supz: my neighbors would love it...lol
I did a hole shot in Barney last week up the driveway...there was so much tire smoke it looked like the car was on fire...lol! so I got out of the car, looked at the neighbors and said "got to have fun somtime, right?" ...they just looked at me, with no expression.

allgo
06-14-2008, 04:03 PM
I thought that looked like your car. I live on Oak Park Circle. The little new development right next to the school. Were you running open header? That thing is crazy loud.

Full exchaust, just very loud at that..lol

BlownPony306
06-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Very nice! Well make sure you run out that way more often. I'll be the one sitting out in a lawn chair by my black 07 with a beer waiving. lol

allgo
06-14-2008, 07:05 PM
I always run all my cars out that way,so you might hear a loud v6 and a cobra every once in awhile.lol

Urban Legend
06-14-2008, 11:14 PM

I just got my car back from chicago just in time before 380 closed, tuned and ready to go finally made the 4 digits hp number,

You got 4 digits, congrats. I want numbers

BlownPony306
06-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Well if ya bring the fox out this way again stop buy. Would love to see it up close.

allgo
06-15-2008, 12:51 AM

Rusty next time you stop in we will talk,

DustinsDuster
06-15-2008, 12:39 PM
drive it to work next time i make a delivery Joe; that thing is like a unicorn; heard stories, but never seen it in person.

Domestic Disturbance
06-15-2008, 01:07 PM
drive it to work next time i make a delivery Joe; that thing is like a unicorn; heard stories, but never seen it in person.

ya same here

stangvortech
06-15-2008, 01:50 PM
I have seen the car a few times driving and up close and it is just sick as hell. One of the cleanest fox’s out there I will vouch for that any day. I got a red 1999 convert that you may have seen or my bro has a 1999 blue GT that is loud you might have see out. I live right by allgo but I will pm ya BlownPony306 some time to see the 07 GT if that’s cool.

BlownPony306
06-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah that's cool. Hit me up.

Urban Legend
06-20-2008, 10:31 PM

Rusty next time you stop in we will talk,

Sounds good I'll see if I can get some work out that way