PDA

View Full Version : Tornado hits boy scout camp western ia

Snowman
06-11-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm watching the news, trying to stay up to date on all the flooding, and then they say that a tornado hit boy scout camp in western iowa, killing at least 4, and seriously injuring 20 more.

I for one am very sick of out weather, after the winter we had, the past 6 months have been very brutal. I know there is nothing we can do to change this weather, but i'm just sick of it. Every other night it's severe storms, I'm tired of always having to go to the storm shelter. But I'm glad I have one.

I'm sorry to everyone that has been affected by these storms, and I hope that at least the kids at that boy scout camp are ok. We could all use a break, and some time to clean up. Stay safe.

Wally

Domestic Disturbance
06-11-2008, 11:12 PM
ya down town is crazy right now. was baggin down by ellis earlier would'nt believe how fast it was going up

Talon92Fox
06-12-2008, 02:04 AM
This is the first flood ive experienced actually, besides the floods of '93, which I can't even remember, but apparently this year is worse, on top of the worst Winter that I can remember. I knew this was gonna be a wet year but wasn't expecting this.