PDA

View Full Version : NEED everyones help!!

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 11:35 AM
ok this might be kinda weird or whatever, but i need everyones help on here...im supposed to be picking up a car today after a what 2 month wait...this kid "eric castle" said i could pick the car up today the 30th...well he has gone mia, his screen name on here is sancastle13, his email address is sancastle13@hotmail.com and his aim is also sancastle13...if anyone hears from him, or can get ahold of him please let him know to notify me asap, as i have a loan on the line and will get charged a 100 dollar loan processing fee if i do not show them the title to this car within the next few days...if anyone can get him on his phone also let me know as im quite pissed right about now...he lives in ames

contact info for him
name: eric castle
email: sancastle13@hotmail.com
aim: sancastle
phone number: 515-212-9218

please respond here, pm, my aim or what not:
Steve Coake
Aim:hondaxr350
email: hondaxr350@aol.com
phone: 641-228-0730

StreetSweeper
05-30-2008, 11:42 AM
might wanna try dragsource to.

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 11:43 AM
one step ahead of ya, thanks tho

logans dad
05-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Start looking for another car and use this loan and OK it with your bank if you cant get hold of him. I'm sure your loan officer would say that was OK.

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 12:14 PM
i dont want to look for another car... i have a helluva deal on this one

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 12:48 PM
bump, i really need this to stay up top so people get to view it..thanks

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 12:54 PM
this is making things worse...he is actually on the board as i type this, yet i still cant get ahold of him

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 01:23 PM
ok, i had a hunch about something...made a new aim screen name, and BAM there he is...hes being a tough guy and wont answer a single thing i say to him. dunno if that qualifies for major flamage or what..im pissed now

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 02:41 PM
another update...after constant phone calls, and other friends calling him and texts, i finally got a text from him saying his mom is in the hospital...i dont know whether i should feel like an ass or catch him in a lie...how can u block a person from everything and ignore a guy for a week? so i dunno if its bs to get me to leave him alone or what

DustinsDuster
05-30-2008, 03:28 PM
sounds like bullshit to me. if she was really in the hospital; why did it take him so long to respond? if he didnt want to be bothered, he wouldve sent you that text much earlier. ask what his mom's name is and what hospital she's at and call to confirm it. my money is on him not telling you.

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 03:33 PM
well, i got my friends to call him, he finally answered one of them...he asked who they were. they said their a friend of steve (me) he says "whose steve"? they say steve is the guy supposedly buying your car today" he says "oh im kinda busy right now" i call him and get nothing but voicemail...but he will text me saying that im annoying him and to leave him alone, but he said he will call me later tonite...so i dunno, i did just text him what u said dustin, so we will see if this comes up true or not...

Domestic Disturbance
05-30-2008, 05:35 PM
i'd tell the guy to fuck off sounds like a toolbag

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 05:46 PM
we will see, if he calls me back later tonite or not

DragonUSMC
05-30-2008, 06:29 PM
i would pretty much kiss it good-bye. doesnt sound like someone i would want to buy a car off of anyway. If he is this sketchy at the point of sale then what else has he lied about.

I say totally sketchy and a fuckface. I would just forget about it, eat the $100 and wait for something else. When he eventually calls you back about wanting to sell it... your offering price just got cut in half.

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 06:31 PM
but the thing is, he was telling the truth, and was so promp about updating me before...i dont think someone would purposly fuck me over for 2 months straight. ya never know..maybe the kid is telling the truth bout his mom in the hospital and doesnt wanna be bothered right now, but like many people have said, a simple phone call could have prevented all this shit

Snowman
05-30-2008, 07:01 PM
Am I the only one curious about what kind of deal you came across?

I have dealt with people like this. I sold my rolling chasis car to a guy in Illinois, and I got screwed, Dustin can vouch for that one. I say that if you're gonna buy something, or have a deal, and something gives you a weird feeling, just walk away and cut your losses.

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 07:11 PM
ok update....after continuous calling his friend finally picked up the phone saying he is on the floor drunk rambling on and on for me to fuck off and quit calling. they were saying his mom is in the hospital and for me to leave him alone, he will call me tomorrow..i told them that he has ignored me all day today whose to say he wont ignore me tomorrow, the kid is like yeah i hear ya there and put lil eric on the phone who then hung up on me and shut the phone off...that just pours fuel on the fire for me.....fucking kids......u never do this to a buyer......it is 99% the time the buyer yanking the seller around, not the seller yanking the buyer around...wtf is up with these kids.....im beyond pissed now

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 07:24 PM
haha found his myspace...anyone wanna harass this kid and help me out here? my nereves are pretty much shot for the day
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... 6e331bb049 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=366185919&MyToken=98ef1dd3-b1e2-41da-ad6e-f16e331bb049)

sLoWnStEaDy
05-30-2008, 09:43 PM
HA... He sounds a lot like Dart down at Midwest Import...

That guy has been trying to get my RX7 for about a year now. He FINALY talked me into trading for a '73 Torino and $1500 cash. For weeks i talked to him EVERY SINGLE DAY and EVERY SINGLE DAY he said "I will be out there in a couple hours to pick it up" or "I am loading the torino up right now and I am going ot srop it off later tonight"... After a little over a month i said "do you want this fucking car or not?" he said "YES, I WANT IT!!!! I just don't really need another project right now" Yet every single day he said would be to my house "in a little bit" or later tonight" or "first thing in the morning" all that good shit. Complete fucking douche bag!

POINT BEING: you are not getting the car. The kid probably realized you where getting such a "geat deal" and changed his mind...

Luminatorz34
05-30-2008, 11:28 PM
but see keith, you were selling something and the buyer fucked you....im trying to buy something and the seller is fucking me? why even attempt to sell something if ur gonna yank me around? ya know? if u want it sold, then quit playing the damn games and call me, let me know whats going on...1 simple phone call could of prevented alot of shit from happening

Luminatorz34
05-31-2008, 07:56 AM
ok, were off to an excellent start today....still see im blocked on aim..signed onto alternate aim acct there he is again...so i call him, after 2 rings he ignores the call, then straight to voicemail...text sent asking why he wont asnwer the phone...another phone call is placed, rang all 5 times then got voicemail...left voicemail telling him its quite simple..to answer my phone call explaining himself and this will all stop. but nothing back in return

sLoWnStEaDy
05-31-2008, 10:00 AM
Dude.... You are turning into a crazy ex-girlfriend.... Just realize that it is over and move on...

Sorry, just being honest with you.... Side note that guy is obviously a dick and i don't really see why you would even wanna do business with him after all this anyways...

Luminatorz34
05-31-2008, 10:06 AM
i dont plan on doing business with him anymore....but your damn right im gonna bug the fuck out of him now...at any random time of the day

snickerlicker
05-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Guy's probably going to get a restraining order against you....

Luminatorz34
05-31-2008, 10:51 AM
but then he wont be able to buy or sell anything on here ever again if i make this known well enough...

RandomHero
06-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Dude.... You are turning into a crazy ex-girlfriend.... Just realize that it is over and move on...
x2
..and

Guy's probably going to get a restraining order against you....
x2

dont keep bugging the guy, fuck it, there are always deals all over.
the guy either .....
1. doesnt have it, and never did and played you.
or..
2. was offered a better deal and sold it out from under neither you.

melhoneybee
06-08-2008, 03:39 AM
2. was offered a better deal and sold it out from under neither you

that would be my guess right there!!

Luminatorz34
06-08-2008, 08:23 AM
im over this shitty situation...but he did post on here saying the car was still for sale due to people "not understanding family emergencies" or something to that extent

JJ240
06-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Tell him you want the $100 for loan processing if hes not selling you the car. Then instead of calling to bug him, you can call him for collections! It could also be fun to go "repo" $100 worth of shit, or beat the crap out of him.