PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock, Who's there

allgo
05-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Jesse seems like you shouldnt have started to start talking shit so soon. Hope you get your motor fixed soon!!!!!!

Ninesecsnake
05-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Jesse seems like you shouldnt have started to start talking shit so soon. Hope you get your motor fixed soon!!!!!!

What? He broke it already?

allgo
05-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Thats what some kid came in today and told me thats on here, said the race between me and evoboy will not happen cause of a knock at the door. Supertuner !!!!!

Ninesecsnake
05-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Man that sucks, sorry Jesse we've all been there.

StreetSweeper
05-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Sounds like somone needs to get there sources straight!

Nice try.. allmost dodged one didnt ya.. The new tripple disk will be ready to roll soon!

allgo
05-28-2008, 09:26 PM

Nice try.. allmost dodged one didnt ya.. The new tripple disk will be ready to roll soon!
Your right I am real worried, cant wait for 2 weeks.

Ninesecsnake
05-28-2008, 09:39 PM

He didnt have one in there already? That was a disaster waiting to happen. I hope he is going to a carbon on carbon not the cerametallic.

TbTalon94
05-29-2008, 07:52 AM
He had a tripple disc before too. Something must have happened to the discs. He said he didn't warm it up and it slipped in 4th gear, so that possibly could have caused an issue.

Oh when this race goes down...someone needs to let me know so I can be there to video tape it since i'm the only one that ever gets the damn thing uploaded and posted *hint hint* GEORGE *hint hint*

Mufflover
05-29-2008, 10:02 AM
I thought this post was a joke then I open it up and bam!! I wondering who is telling a lie here?

StreetSweeper
05-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Trevor im working on it. Im at school from 7 untill 1:50 every day and to work from 2 -10 so i have about enough time to take a shit and get to bed at night.. Plus im allso not going to just whip a turd vid together im taking my time on this one.. should be up by the weekand.

TbTalon94
05-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Send it over to me man. I can put it together nicely.

allgo
05-29-2008, 02:19 PM

I think its him that will dodge one george.

StreetSweeper
05-29-2008, 09:44 PM
I already have it allmost done, im just waiting for somone to give me some out of car footage! I cant exactly take yours off the interent it will need to be emailed to me or somthing so i can save to my computer. Sherman was sapost to but he hasnt even though he said he would.

JacobS
05-30-2008, 12:35 AM
sorry george...my mom messed with something on the computer and now i cant even access my email :suspect: ...ive honestly tried everything its just not letting me view the email what-so-ever. i didnt forget though...and im seriously trying...its just going to take some time to work the kinks out of this POS thing i call a computer :mad:

69gt4speed
05-30-2008, 03:26 AM
If it was done on the z712 kodak run it over to g's w the usb cable, windows will download it no problem w xp as soon as u plug it in and turn on camera. Just trying to be helpful.... I know the videos are saved in .mov and pics in .jpg w a 712 cause I have one. Or bring it over here, I have a cable already and will get it to g. I have a video converter to convert videos in any format.

TbTalon94
05-30-2008, 07:53 AM
I have the file on my laptop George I can send you. Let me know where to send it and I will.

tractioncontrol
06-04-2008, 07:30 PM

Yes Jessie raced the bike.
Yes Jessie won.
Yes the motor is blown. Too bad you can't hear it in the video.
Yes my information is correct.

Try again George.

Hows that?

It should be fixed by now bearings are cheap.

If you don't want me to let the cat out of the bag find someone else to run.

snickerlicker
06-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tractioncontrol
06-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's right, fact not fiction.

allgo
06-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Next Friday night this is going down!!! Yah right his shit is blown up, 1 run thats all you got out of your 900hp. Prove me wrong and show up friday night like you said, (with your car)...

Urban Legend
06-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Next Friday night this is going down!!! Yah right his shit is blown up, 1 run thats all you got out of your 900hp. Prove me wrong and show up friday night like you said, (with your car)...

You runnin the granny?

StreetSweeper
06-04-2008, 10:01 PM
So your comming out next weekand to race from a roll! Or are you going to waite for your dig race.. I guess you better check your sources.. How much $500.00 Sound fare?

allgo
06-04-2008, 10:03 PM
From a dig yes $500.

allgo
06-04-2008, 10:08 PM
So your comming out next weekand to race from a roll! Or are you going to waite for your dig race.. I guess you better check your sources.. How much $500.00 Sound fare?

Let me get this straight 2 weeks ago you said we race you in 2 weeks mark my word as you put it, now it looks like you are backing out like always.... :Hangman:

StreetSweeper
06-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Did you not tell me on the phone that you WERE NOT RACING IT FROM A ROLL THIS NEXT FIRDAY.. And we said,, FINE then you can waite untill its ready.. Then you get on here saying its blown up and ITS ON! this next weekand.. So to prove you wrong we will bring it out and whoop your ass from a roll like we said or you can waite untill its ready and we will WHOOP your ass from a dig.. Either way. If you think its blown put $500.00 up and we will be out next weekand to race you from a roll like we said.. You need to tell your chroneys to get there stories straight! YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT TO A $500.00 ROLL RACE.. NOW LETS SEE WHO BACKS DOWN LIKE ALWAYS!

Im not going to argue with you.. PUT UP OR SHUT UP..!

No different then the wagon not wanting to race the bike untill its ready right!

ENOUGH SAID!

keger93
06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
hey you know what im goin to get in on this how bout another 200 to the bet that george is goin to do with you allgo i will take your money anyday of the week

allgo
06-05-2008, 07:17 AM
hey you know what im goin to get in on this how bout another 200 to the bet that george is goin to do with you allgo i will take your money anyday of the week

Dude you dont have a clue but fine put your pop can money up. How long am I going to have to wait for this race ? 1 year?

allgo
06-05-2008, 07:28 AM
Did you not tell me on the phone that you WERE NOT RACING IT FROM A ROLL THIS NEXT FIRDAY.. And we said,, FINE then you can waite untill its ready.. Then you get on here saying its blown up and ITS ON! this next weekand.. So to prove you wrong we will bring it out and whoop your ass from a roll like we said or you can waite untill its ready and we will WHOOP your ass from a dig.. Either way. If you think its blown put $500.00 up and we will be out next weekand to race you from a roll like we said.. You need to tell your chroneys to get there stories straight! YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT TO A $500.00 ROLL RACE.. NOW LETS SEE WHO BACKS DOWN LIKE ALWAYS!

Im not going to argue with you.. PUT UP OR SHUT UP..!

No different then the wagon not wanting to race the bike untill its ready right!

ENOUGH SAID!

Exact words from your big mouth 2 weeks ago, give us 2 weeks and we will be ready for you!!! Now what? And you no its a dig race dipshit.

mustangmike45
06-05-2008, 07:50 AM
I know by me posting this here it will most likely start a whole new string of comments about where is your car and all that but here it goes....

My money bet is on the GN from a dig. I have seen plenty of high horsepower evo's and supras and all the owners say the same thing, "I will only race from a roll" I figure it's for the following reasons:

1. Jap junk can't be made strong enough to repeatedly hold up to high rpm/high power launches without breaking the drivetrain. Afterall, Japan is the #1 toy manufacturer in the world, guess it makes sense! lol

2. The driver is unable to drive a car with that much power from a dig due to lack of experience. Too busy watching "Fast and Furious'' and dreaming of being the next Dom to actually learn to drive the car.

3. The car makes an insane amount of horsepower but only at 7000rpms or higher and has no torque to back up the horsepower ( usually around 450ft lbs for a 900 hp import).

Basically I think that roll racing is for people who can't drive what they built. Now I am not bashing Jesse and the Evo totally as I think it's a nice car and I respect all the time and effort he put into it but beating a pretty much stock gsxr1000 is not that hard, shit it did it 3 years ago twice in one night with my mustang running only an 11.3@131mph on the street, and from a dig with drag radials!

StreetSweeper
06-05-2008, 08:00 AM

Dude you dont have a clue but fine put your pop can money up. How long am I going to have to wait for this race ? 1 year?

About as long as my Dad is gonna have to wait to fuck that Wagamino up, Lets just sit back and wait, but I am sure that will be atleast 3 years.

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:09 AM

Hey Kegar93 what year and model do you drive? Why dont you race allgo with your car instead of riding the coat tails of someone else. I think the only car allgo has that streetsweeper can beat is the cobra. But what do I know.

Scott
06-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Mufflover, at least keger has had his car out and raced people before unlike your mystery machine, you got no room to talk there..

keger93
06-05-2008, 08:19 AM
ok mufflover how bout you bring your car out this weekend and me and you can race from a dig.

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:19 AM
Mufflover, at least keger has had his car out and raced people before unlike your mystery machine, you got no room to talk there..

Glad to see my fan club is out this morning.

StreetSweeper
06-05-2008, 08:22 AM
Joe, you make more stories up then a god damb childrens auther... yack on the board to keep your ego up but you no damb straight i did not tell you teh evo would be ready for a dig next friday night. Sure is funny your runnen from a JappBox! not to mention you told me on the phone the last asswhoopen the vette got was so bad it has never left the garage agian! PLEASE.. wannabee

keger93
06-05-2008, 08:24 AM
what muffdiver you scared to race this weekend how bout we race for some money also.

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:25 AM
How did you ever get a diploma from your high school with spelling like this? If you did they should ask for it back! Just race each other and be done with it.

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:27 AM
what muffdiver you scared to race this weekend how bout we race for some money also.

dont race for money! Never said I do, atleast I wont ride the coat tails of someone else.

keger93
06-05-2008, 08:30 AM
what the fuck why dont you come out and race and stop worring about how people spell. if you are so concerned how people spell maybe you should become a language arts teacher for all the dumb kids in the world, maybe you can go to another country and leave us all alone

keger93
06-05-2008, 08:31 AM
but we can race for quizino's subs and the winner gets a sub made by sandwich boy(allgo)!!

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:32 AM
what the fuck why dont you come out and race and stop worring about how people spell. if you are so concerned how people spell maybe you should become a language arts teacher for all the dumb kids in the world, maybe you can go to another country and leave us all alone

Thanks for the advice. now go get a kleenex and wipe the brown off your nose from streetsweeper.

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:33 AM
I know by me posting this here it will most likely start a whole new string of comments about where is your car and all that but here it goes....

My money bet is on the GN from a dig. I have seen plenty of high horsepower evo's and supras and all the owners say the same thing, "I will only race from a roll" I figure it's for the following reasons:

1. Jap junk can't be made strong enough to repeatedly hold up to high rpm/high power launches without breaking the drivetrain. Afterall, Japan is the #1 toy manufacturer in the world, guess it makes sense! lol

2. The driver is unable to drive a car with that much power from a dig due to lack of experience. Too busy watching "Fast and Furious'' and dreaming of being the next Dom to actually learn to drive the car.

3. The car makes an insane amount of horsepower but only at 7000rpms or higher and has no torque to back up the horsepower ( usually around 450ft lbs for a 900 hp import).

Basically I think that roll racing is for people who can't drive what they built. Now I am not bashing Jesse and the Evo totally as I think it's a nice car and I respect all the time and effort he put into it but beating a pretty much stock gsxr1000 is not that hard, shit it did it 3 years ago twice in one night with my mustang running only an 11.3@131mph on the street, and from a dig with drag radials!

Well said.

StreetSweeper
06-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Muff Diver lol

LOL i get a kick out of this guy.. SLO PAR FOR LIFE!

keger93
06-05-2008, 08:35 AM
well why dont you bring out your car and we can settle it this weekend im suprised allgo hasnt chimmed in yet by this time he is on this shit like a fat kid on a cup cake.

keger93
06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
i know what owners of wannabe resturants do they dont do much and im sure that allgo is sittin on his computer right now lookin at this shit and waiting to say something

StreetSweeper
06-05-2008, 08:39 AM
HES WORKING HARD,,

BULIDING BLACK ANUS'S I MEAN ANGUS'S.. HES A PROFESSIONAL! SANDWICH BOY THAT IS.

Scott
06-05-2008, 08:43 AM
actually thats not a bad idea, I might take a race for sandwichs. How about if I win I get a summers worth of sandwichs, if you win you get 100 bucks?? Mufflover how come you challenge me to a race and then back down to a kid in a import car, and rob too. You either missing your car or your balls :neener:

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Post subject: Re: This Friday Night!!!!! Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Underground Fanatic

Location: CEDAR RAPIDS First off my dad PM you cause we were not at computor, get the story straight, also you want a dig race wait a few weeks till he gets some practice launching, but I can honestly understand why you all of a sudden dont roll race, after you wanted a roll race with buntings vette, and well you seen the bus lenghts. Our race will be at a track are you that dense sdandwhich boy! Mr. pick and choose, you know that EVO will blow you into the next county from a roll. So once again we have it your way, maybee you should open a Burger King, is'nt that there slogin. But since you get to pick and choose its Busa vs Wagamino TriState, PRO TREE bitch. see you betting on the red light for the once again easy win. Oh know you know how it feels when people get personal on here huh.

http://WWW.STREETPSI.NET

ITS TO EASY MAKING YOU LOOK STUPID STREETSWEEPER!!

StreetSweeper
06-05-2008, 08:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

MUFFLOVER IS JOE LOGAN... THAT PM WAS SENT TO ALLGO.... SHOWS WHAT A SCREEN NAME HIDING PUSSY YOUR ARE.. WAY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSSET AND BUST YOURSELF OUT QUEER! :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

keger93
06-05-2008, 08:49 AM
wow what has the world of forums come to its sad that people are using different screen names to post on so others dont know who you are thats just sad allgo

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Wow got that right off the msca section, go look your dipshit ass posted it under this friday night.

Mufflover
06-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Come on stupid where is your comment now!!! I take it you figured out some murders in town to mcgruff

allgo
06-05-2008, 02:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

MUFFLOVER IS JOE LOGAN... THAT PM WAS SENT TO ALLGO.... SHOWS WHAT A SCREEN NAME HIDING PUSSY YOUR ARE.. WAY TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSSET AND BUST YOURSELF OUT QUEER! :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:
This is total bullshit and you know it!! first off I am not gay like mufflover, second i will say anything to you or you buddies face no need to hide behind screen names like you have done numerous times in the past! So take your bullshit somewhere else george

allgo
06-05-2008, 02:47 PM
i know what owners of wannabe resturants do they dont do much and im sure that allgo is sittin on his computer right now lookin at this shit and waiting to say something

Yeah thats me Kegar just a low rent loser wannabe..

allgo
06-05-2008, 02:48 PM
well why dont you bring out your car and we can settle it this weekend im suprised allgo hasnt chimmed in yet by this time he is on this shit like a fat kid on a cup cake.

Sorry I work most of the day and dont have time for your bullshit,

Domestic Disturbance
06-05-2008, 10:01 PM

Yeah thats me Kegar just a low rent loser wannabe..

ya and a band wagon poser ... wait who are we talkin about :biggrin:

black88gt
06-06-2008, 12:54 AM
shit, it must suck to be successful, at least according to keger.

how does it feel allgo? if you ever get tired of being successful and such i'll trade you jobs.