PDA

View Full Version : UUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHOOOOOOOOOO VICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MustangSally
05-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Just got back from being out to dinner with Rob. During dinner I got to thinking about this situation with you talking smack about my Catholic Religion, how you think you know everything,.......... even when you don't know crap !

I've decided to do as my religion and the Holy Bible dictates that I do.

Vic,

I forgive you for your stupidity , I forgive you for your talking trash about the Catholic Religion, I forgive you for talking trash to the other members on that thread Rob started, and I forgive you for calling me names, because MY GOD demands that I do, it is the Christian thing to do :biggrin: , even though I'm sure you don't understand that concept either :biggrin: . So here I go turning my other cheek to you .

:neener: :neener: :neener:

TbTalon94
05-24-2008, 10:39 PM
I forgive you posting this in the clubhouse :)

MustangSally
05-24-2008, 11:55 PM
I forgive you posting this in the clubhouse :)

LOL ! I was hoping upon hope that Vic would :banghead: so the marbles would fall out of his skull where his brains were suppose to be but I guess not :roll: sooooooooo

I don't forgive the bigot after all :biggrin:

snickerlicker
05-25-2008, 06:56 AM
Do us all a favor and get off the religious high horse, nobody wants to hear it.... All you're doing is feeding your Catholic stereotypes. Thanks and goodbye.

logans dad
05-25-2008, 08:50 AM
Just got back from being out to dinner with Rob. During dinner I got to thinking about this situation with you talking smack about my Catholic Religion, how you think you know everything,.......... even when you don't know crap !

I've decided to do as my religion and the Holy Bible dictates that I do.

Vic,

I forgive you for your stupidity , I forgive you for your talking trash about the Catholic Religion, I forgive you for talking trash to the other members on that thread Rob started, and I forgive you for calling me names, because MY GOD demands that I do, it is the Christian thing to do :biggrin: , even though I'm sure you don't understand that concept either :biggrin: . So here I go turning my other cheek to you .

:neener: :neener: :neener:

See how this has worked on you Anita, Because of me you are a better person now and I forgive you also. :WORSHIP:

logans dad
05-25-2008, 08:51 AM
NOT

DustinsDuster
05-25-2008, 11:23 AM
NOT

holy shit, someone spilled 1992 in here....

sLoWnStEaDy
05-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Do us all a favor and get off the religious high horse
she is CATHOLIC fat chance of that happening.
...Seriously, you'all got more probelms than a Cub Scout at neverland ranch...

In a small cathedral, a janitor was cleaning the pews between services when he was approached by the priest.

The priest asked the janitor, "Could you go into the confessional and listen to confessions for me? I really have to go to the bathroom and Widow McGee is coming. She tends to go on and on but never really does anything worthy of serious repentance, so when she's done, just give her 10 Hail Marys. I'll be right back."

Being the helpful sort, the janitor agreed. Just as expected, Widow McGee came into the booth and started her confession.

"Oh Father, I fear I have done the unforgivable," she said. "I have given into carnal thoughts and have had oral sex."

Stunned, the janitor had no idea how to handle this situation—surely 10 Hail Marys would not do. So in a moment of desperation, the janitor peeked his head out of the confessional and asked an altar boy, "Son, what does the priest give for oral sex?"

The altar boy replied, "Two Snickers bars and a Coke."

Domestic Disturbance
05-25-2008, 03:33 PM
hahahahahaha that was a good one

logans dad
05-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks slow,If no one else I needed that. LMFAO!!