PDA

View Full Version : Postville raid ?

69gt4speed
05-13-2008, 12:18 AM
What you think of the postville raid? Made national news... Just curious on ur thoughts...
A.. Should we pay ppl more and add in cost to food products?
B.. Should we pay less and allow illegals to take the jobs cause no one else wants it?
C.. Should we penalize the owners/ co. for permitting/ condoning this practice of using false s.s. cards?
D.. Should we just let co. off cause they followed the rules technically even though they might have adv. in laredo tx. or other border towns?

We talked at work about this today, I'll give u my opinion later. What should we do?

69gt4speed
05-13-2008, 12:30 AM
I might mention there are many suspected illegal nationalities involved. In other words just not from mexico. This is the worlds largest kosher meatpacking plant so it is said.

Stutz
05-13-2008, 01:49 AM
I wouldnt say no one wants those jobs, i bet before the illegals took them they paid a lot more.

Ashley
05-13-2008, 07:37 AM
i'm completely fine with the raid. all these illegal immigrants in that plant need to be packin up and headed back for home. if that means the plant has to raise food prices in order to pay legal citizens more, fine by me. although, i'm sure that just because they paid the illegals dirt wages doesn't mean their food prices were dirt cheap. probably just more profit for the company. whether or not you agree with the law, they are here illegally and should be punished for it, or sent home or whatever. just like any other person breaking any other law.

Talon92Fox
05-13-2008, 11:27 AM
I don't understand why people are protesting the raid. If they're illegal, they're illegal...that's all there is to it. We all pay taxes on behalf of the millions of immigrants in this country and now that it starts to get more enforced, people protest, it's almost funny. They say the illegal immigrants need to support their families and provide food and what not, so it must be nice teaching their children that they're not supposed to be in this country, and that they're parents could be arrested at any time and kicked back over the border. I'm not racist by any means, toward any minority, but like I said...if they're illegal, they're illegal.

:cop:

Drifte
05-13-2008, 11:51 AM
I agree with what was done, I thought I already replied to, musta been thinking and not typing. to the above questions:

A.. pay people more, business is business.
B.. no, we have unemployment so someone will do the work.
C.. penalize, oh yes. how, idk.
D.. have to draw the line. advertising is advertising. do it where you want. But should eb punished for hiring non legal persons.

logans dad
05-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Ive delivered steel to that plant. Its owned by hard core Jews that are out for the money and have ruined that town. They have the little pony tails on the side of there faces and when I go through the town I yell go the fuck back to your own country.

The community pool has to kick the local kids out so the Jew's can have a couple hours to swim by themselves. They built a Jew school for there kids because they don't want them to associate with the locals, But the Mexican kids have to go to the local school.

I also feel the Mexicans should go back, They can let the good looking ladies stay. and poeple would do those jobs as before all the illegals our people did those jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob, Maybe if all you big union guys got fired and your company hired Mexicans our cereal would be cheaper. Ive been in your plant and you get paid way to much for what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

logans dad
05-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Not all Mexicans get paid dirt wages also. I go to places in Chicago where they all have nice cars and NEW cars.

My wife's mother lives in a real nice neighborhood where lawyers and doctors live and the Mexicans are buying these nice houses and have like 5 families living in them to pay for them and junk up there yards and ruin the locals property value.

The bad thing is all that I meet at the places I go to Ive liked. The older ones that have kids are OK but Marshalltown has gangs and its not a safe town anymore.

I went to walmart to get new tires on my p-cup and I walked around a corner in the store and WOW, a young good looking Mexican chick had her tit out with no cover feeding her baby. I stayed in that isle for a few minutes checking it out. They have no clue about our culture but it did make my day.

DustinsDuster
05-13-2008, 04:51 PM
i really liked Rob's idea from a while back of convincing Mexico to raise the standard of living there so there is less incentive to move here. as for the plant; i agree with seemingly everyone else here. they are breaking the laws of our country. they should be greatful we dont just kill people for petty crimes like other countries...

Drifte
05-13-2008, 05:11 PM
its probably easy to be rich when you aren't taxed on anything..because technically you dont exist, so technically you have no rights...so technically we could kill them and drop them off in a river and know one would know who it was...

snickerlicker
05-13-2008, 07:08 PM
I went to walmart to get new tires on my p-cup and I walked around a corner in the store and WOW, a young good looking Mexican chick had her tit out with no cover feeding her baby. I stayed in that isle for a few minutes checking it out. They have no clue about our culture but it did make my day.

Thata boy Vic, I probably would've pulled my schlong out and started wacking it if I was you.... :bigthumb:

ZacFields
05-13-2008, 07:14 PM
That's another good point Colton. These guys aren't on our grid at all. You could find one floating in the river and have no clue who they are.

I'm with everyone else. There's no reason to protest this move. Just like Ashley said, lowering the wages by hiring immigrant workers doesn't mean that they are passing that savings on to the customer. In fact, I can darn near guarantee that every penny saved by hiring immigrants was going into the pockets of the owners of that company. They can and will now have to pay their workers a competitive salary, and should effect nothing in that business but the pocketbooks of the owners.

Fact: They're illegal immigrants. There are X thousand immigrants everyday that go through the motions to make themselves legal citizens. If they want to come to America, they need to go that route like everyone else.

We supposedly have a high unemployment rate in this country right now. There are people that would like to have the jobs. The company will need to raise their wages to hire legal workers, but there are people in factory jobs all over the country. This place is no different. People want those jobs too.

StreetSweeper
05-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Theres people who would like to have jobs. But you and me both know Americans "DON'T" do shit work for nothing.. We want payed allot for doing nothing.

Thats why you find mexicans on the roof in the 100 dagree day, and in the packing plants.. You and me both know we aint doin that shit.. but hey i dont blame the packing plants, somones got to do the dirty work.

ZEE
05-13-2008, 10:11 PM
A friend of mine is from there. He says that company was running some pretty shady practices anyways.

Ashley
05-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Its owned by hard core Jews that are out for the money and have ruined that town. They have the little pony tails on the side of there faces and when I go through the town I yell go the fuck back to your own country.

The community pool has to kick the local kids out so the Jew's can have a couple hours to swim by themselves. They built a Jew school for there kids because they don't want them to associate with the locals, But the Mexican kids have to go to the local school.

You should REALLY learn about the Jewish religion before you talk all kinds of shit. The plant is the world's largest KOSHER plant, of course it's going to be owned by Jewish people. I used to work with a kid who lived in Postville and went to that school - it's not a regular school, they didn't build it because they don't want to 'associate' with non-Jewish people.. it's a Jewish school. I don't remember what it's called.. The Torah Educational Program? something like that. They built the school so that they could teach from the Torah. If the Mexican kids want to convert to Judaism, I'm sure they'd be more than welcome at that school.

The swimming thing.. Orthodox Jews (which I assume you're referring to, since you said they had the long sideburns) can't swim with women, because they're taught that it will arouse them which will lead them to sin.

I understand people are upset about the situation, but there's no reason to be ignorant against an entire religion/race.

[/rant].

Drifte
05-14-2008, 12:24 PM
^ good points. Sometimes I let comments go when senility is in question. But yea, we have catholic schools, no reason we cant do other religions. Although, I can imagine people would be upset if their was some Indian cultured (hindu and whatnot) schools going up. Because after all, they are all terrorists ;)

ZacFields
05-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Dont worry about Ashley. She just feels bad because she is of GERMAN descent :)

Ashley
05-14-2008, 01:44 PM
shut yo mouth. :P
uncle hitler would be upset to hear you disrespect him. haha.

Drifte
05-14-2008, 01:54 PM
im a german irish/french. I always wonder what side of things my family was on back then.If anyone can find these things out, heres my immediate family last names:
Krumm, Johnston, McCombs, Dennis.

Ashley
05-14-2008, 02:05 PM
at least you had family on both sides.. i'm german and italian, haha, so any family i had in europe back then was pretty much on the losing end, haha :)

logans dad
05-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Its owned by hard core Jews that are out for the money and have ruined that town. They have the little pony tails on the side of there faces and when I go through the town I yell go the fuck back to your own country.

You should REALLY learn about the Jewish religion before you talk all kinds of shit. The plant is the world's largest KOSHER plant, of course it's going to be owned by Jewish people. I used to work with a kid who lived in Postville and went to that school - it's not a regular school, they didn't build it because they don't want to 'associate' with non-Jewish people.. it's a Jewish school. I don't remember what it's called.. The Torah Educational Program? something like that. They built the school so that they could teach from the Torah. If the Mexican kids want to convert to Judaism, I'm sure they'd be more than welcome at that school.

The swimming thing.. Orthodox Jews (which I assume you're referring to, since you said they had the long sideburns) can't swim with women, because they're taught that it will arouse them which will lead them to sin.

I understand people are upset about the situation, but there's no reason to be ignorant against an entire religion/race.

[/rant].

Ignorant, Screw you!!!!!!! They should follow our culture also!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they need a school to teach there ways they can do it in their country. Don't tellme about Kosher. The trailers I pull are Kosher blessed. Do you know the Rabi has to bless the turkeys before they cut the heads off, I suppose you do as you know everything.

logans dad
05-14-2008, 03:56 PM
^ good points. Sometimes I let comments go when senility is in question. But yea, we have catholic schools, no reason we cant do other religions. Although, I can imagine people would be upset if their was some Indian cultured (hindu and whatnot) schools going up. Because after all, they are all terrorists ;)

If you have a problem with me lets talk face to face!!!!!!!!!!!

DustinsDuster
05-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Dont worry about Ashley. She just feels bad because she is of GERMAN descent :)

as am i; 75% if i remember right. nothing wrong with it. im not a huge fan od saurkraut though...

DustinsDuster
05-14-2008, 04:46 PM
ignorant, Screw you!!!!!!! They should follow our culture also!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they need a school to teach there ways they can do it in their country. Don't tellme about Kosher. The trailers I pull are Kosher blessed. Do you know the Rabi has to bless the turkeys before they cut the heads off, I suppose you do as you know everything.

i fixed your post Vic. it looks right now(the quote ended in the wrong place).

but HELL YEAH Vic. all those fuckers should go back to Jewmany or start a state called New Jewsey and stay the fuck out of our lives...

logans dad
05-14-2008, 05:10 PM
[

Thanks for feeling my way Dustin, I love yah again lol.

RandomHero
05-14-2008, 05:12 PM
all those fuckers should go back to Jewmany or start a state called New Jewsey and stay the fuck out of our lives...
that made me laugh

DustinsDuster
05-14-2008, 05:17 PM
[

Thanks for feeling my way Dustin, I love yah again lol.

THAT made me laugh

RandomHero
05-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Vic still has yet to get a grasp on sarcasm

Ashley
05-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Vic, what CULTURE of ours should they follow? To be Christian? That has NOTHING to do with being in America. Catholic people have Catholic schools, there are Christian schools, and Jewish schools.. but I bet you don't complain about the kids at the Christian school learning about the Bible, do you? Maybe all the Catholics should just go the hell back to Italy and live near the Vatican where they belong, eh?

Drifte
05-14-2008, 08:53 PM
OH oh my...oh jeeze. im dying lololol. jewmany. hahaha. oh dear. dustin, you win this round. so many levels, unknown to the elders.

vic, cerealy, we have met many times.

RandomHero
05-14-2008, 09:31 PM
cerealy
Seriously, like super cereal?

JustinS
05-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Fuck illegals, go back to your own fucking country you leeches of society.

69gt4speed
05-15-2008, 12:47 AM
This stuff is funny at least Vic's comments on the mexican lady. Heck we will play hooky and go to lumberyard if ya want to see some tit. They got private booths to do what u want. I'll get u in since I make so much $. And we are not union, never been at the plant on edgewood. I bet $ right now we will get a 2% raise this yr. U want to know what our co. has done? They hired a temp service which might employ illegals to do some ops jobs. They wash their hands and let others do the dirty work. Luckily for me I have a few skills on fixing stuff. Soon a huge warehouse will be full of what not ppl right on the property.

I researched this bs in postville best I could. 2 hasidic ppl opened it up after it closed.
I am a southern baptist raised redneck. But I have no problem giving ppl decent wages to legal citizens. They also employed 300 hasidic ppl. I suppose blessing the food etc. We at our plant have a rabbi come in so often and say his stuff and goes away.
So.
1 They need to pay more imo to get legal citizens to do the work.
If we pay a trash collector $ we can do this deal also. So what if postville collapses they knew it was bs as Zee said. I did nasty stuff for $, you can also.
2 the ceos owners whoever need to be put in jail w their illegal employees, fk playing a fkn game. Only then w $ penalties will they stand up and notice. The captain goes down w the ship, right? So hire obvious illegals, well pay the price. If they can't talk write english ( a requirement) then they should know something is bad.
3 Thanks to the devalue of dollar, well it's not so attractive to be here and with food etc. cost increases it may solve itself. Jesus said so in the newspaper, he isn't coming back. If Jesus says, then it must be true...
Here Vic, I say women are women, they like attention... my german woman does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtfPoGWS ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtfPoGWS8jY&feature=related)

69gt4speed
05-15-2008, 01:00 AM
cerealy
Seriously, like super cereal?
Ya we make it, it's great, I eat it myself to make sure it's a ok. We all do, some put it in their soup instead of lil fish crackers. Seriously... Try it , a lil o is good.

Drifte
05-15-2008, 08:08 AM
like super cereal. Im eating rice krispies right now.

69gt4speed
05-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Btw I am really happy we seem in agreement.

I know this.. when I heard our co. announce changes taking $25/hr ppl's jobs and giving those jobs to temps making $8/hr, forcing us off or to work at their needs, well it's the new way of doing things. Many parents are helping their kids through college etc. They overextended themselves by working ot, they now have to cut back. They just wanted a better life for their kids and themselves by working more....

logans dad
05-15-2008, 04:59 PM
I heard on the radio today that the owners of the plant are scared and are blaming the managers for hiring the Mexicans. Ashley, You know I have no problem with you but Ive worked for Jews, Went to school with Jews And partied with them and they are out for themselves.
As far as catholics, They have been here a long time. Although the catholic clan is a cult not a religion!!! They are the only ppl that get possessed by demons and the devil and its because its a cult. When you have priests sucking young boys by the hundreds its a sick religion. I feel sorry for any catholic. And hope to hell I never have to go to another catholic wedding, Stand up sit down, Stand up sit down about a million times.

Rob, I am also a Baptist and don't understand why the catholics worship Mary like she is better then Jesus. Maybe one of you can fill me in on this.

As far as the Jewish boys jetting stiffies at the pool and that's why they cant swim together is funny. Maybe if they didn't separate them it wouldn't be that way. I saw a lot of sexy girls at the pool and don't remember ever getting a stiffy their lol.

Colton, You should know I have no problem with you but get pissed when ppl say Im this or that.

Some day when you ppl get older your going to remember something Ive said on here and say to yourself, that old fart was right lol.

Its better to be wise then smart!!!

Ashley
05-15-2008, 06:06 PM
The reason Catholics honor Mary is because technically since Jesus is the father/son/holy spirit.. Jesus is God, and so therefore Mary is God's mother.

I think that's right anyway.. if anyone on here is Catholic, feel free to correct me. :)

I know a lot about lots of religions.. except not much of it makes sense, except maybe Buddhism because there's no real worship, just good old fashioned living like a good person.

If you want to see some neat stuff about religion, you should watch Zeitgeist. The 1st part is about religion and how it's basically all bullshit and based off of the stars and pagan beliefs. It's pretty interesting. The 2nd and 3rd part is pretty stupid, it's about 9/11 and the Federal Reserves.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ if anyone is interested.

DustinsDuster
05-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Heck we will play hooky and go to lumberyard if ya want to see some tit. They got private booths to do what u want.

no need to pay some stripper to whip on Vic; seems to me Ashley did a pretty good job of that one...

Went to school with Jews And partied with them and they are out for themselves.

so it's only jews who are out for themselves. i have met many people from many walks of life that were only concerned about looking out for themselves. i dont think it has shit to do with religion. more instinct than anything. and morals, but morals and religion/beliefs dont necessarily go hand in hand.

Although the catholic clan is a cult not a religion!!! They are the only ppl that get possessed by demons and the devil and its because its a cult. When you have priests sucking young boys by the hundreds its a sick religion. I feel sorry for any catholic.

really, when you think about it, a cult is just a religion that isnt widely accepted. completely out of line to you might be completely acceptable to someone else.

Some day when you ppl get older your going to remember something Ive said on here and say to yourself, that old fart was right lol.

Its better to be wise then smart!!!

i'll give two to one odds, any takers?

Ashley
05-15-2008, 07:32 PM
To add to the thing about Jewish people only looking out for themselves.. you know, if I had been through what people of that religion have been through, I'd be giving a big 'fuck you' to everyone else, too. Hard to trust other people when you've been treated like a piece of shit for thousands of years.

JustinS
05-15-2008, 10:11 PM
As far as catholics, They have been here a long time. Although the catholic clan is a cult not a religion!!! They are the only ppl that get possessed by demons and the devil and its because its a cult. When you have priests sucking young boys by the hundreds its a sick religion. I feel sorry for any catholic. And hope to hell I never have to go to another catholic wedding, Stand up sit down, Stand up sit down about a million times.
You incoherent babbling stupid fuck, you are exactly what is wrong with this country. Learn to be more accepting of other peoples ways of life.

Being a former Catholic (haven't been in many years so I don't consider myself part of the church anymore) it is appalling to sit here and listen/read your babbling that bashes a religion based on misconceptions. Catholics are not possessed by demons, we do not worship the devil, and we do not condone the sexual things that have happened between priests and young boys(all catholics are pretty damn pissed at the whole situation fyi). There are bad people in all walks of life, so your feelings toward Catholics are unfounded and way out of line since you base them upon untrue lies and rumors.

Shut your mouth Vic, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

logans dad
05-16-2008, 08:24 AM
You incoherent babbling stupid fuck, you are exactly what is wrong with this country. Learn to be more accepting of other peoples ways of life.

Being a former Catholic (haven't been in many years so I don't consider myself part of the church anymore) it is appalling to sit here and listen/read your babbling that bashes a religion based on misconceptions. Catholics are not possessed by demons, we do not worship the devil, and we do not condone the sexual things that have happened between priests and young boys(all catholics are pretty damn pissed at the whole situation fyi). There are bad people in all walks of life, so your feelings toward Catholics are unfounded and way out of line since you base them upon untrue lies and rumors.

Shut your mouth Vic, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

LOL, I love this stuff.

69gt4speed
05-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Imo one of the reasons we found this country is to escape religious persecution. That is why we have seperation of church and state. We have no official religion nor no official non religion. We can do what we want within the confines of the law. I might not like some things some do but if it is lawful so be it. Bad apples are everywhere, the mo ppl, the mo bad ones. Heck they steal/beat/abuse their mom and dad, their bro and sisters, their kids. We all know those stories, esp you and I being older. Peace.

RandomHero
05-16-2008, 10:26 AM
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ if anyone is interested.
good movie

Ashley
05-16-2008, 12:11 PM
^ agreed for the most part. the only thing is you can't take the video for truth, because most of it is just coincidence or weird theories. the point is just to make you question more things instead of just accepting what people tell you.

Drifte
05-16-2008, 02:41 PM
I already question everything, I need some solid facts to simplify my life. So far I know only 2 things are true, your are born, and you die. No one manages to do anything other than that.

logans dad
05-18-2008, 01:15 PM
To add to the thing about Jewish people only looking out for themselves.. you know, if I had been through what people of that religion have been through, I'd be giving a big 'fuck you' to everyone else, too. Hard to trust other people when you've been treated like a piece of shit for thousands of years.

What about black slaves, Indians that were massacred, Witches of Salem that got burnt at the stake, Innocent Japanese that got two ATOMIC bombs dropped on then, People of Africa that starve everyday and die, All the ppl that are getting diseases from the Mexicans coming here. Our military men that make this country free for us to be in and fought in wars seeing things that would make you puke your guts out, PPL that get abused, PPL that get killed by cult Catholics, And on and on. ?

Screw the Jews, Why do you think we have the saying calling a person a Jew that's not a Jew? The Holocaust was a bad deal but we the USA had nothing to do with it. I don't think Jesus would like some of the things Jews stand for now. Jesus was for all believers no matter what religion!!!!!

A little story for you about what Jews are like. My wife worked for a couple different country clubs and as you know most Jews are rich but she said at both places the Jew ladies would bring in big 1 gallon baggies and when they didnt think the waitresses would see would go to the food bar and fill the bags full of food or Mary K's high dollar pies and they would get caught and told to stop but the next day would be back trying to steal again. How do you think Jesus would handle this, Oh we got killed years ago by Hitler so go ahead and steal all yo can?

As far as that plant being the biggest is funny. Its not that big and I think the reason the Jews wanted it is because its out in the boonies. You also said they have long side burns but in postville they have the girly long hair on the side of there faces and If I lived there I would carry scissors and grab that shit and cut it off.

I don't know what the perfect religion is but I guess its all about believing in a higher up to be saved!

Ashley
05-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Jesus was Jewish himself.. so now how does that fit into your racist ideas?

Just because there are some bad people in one religion or one race doesn't mean the entire religion/race is bad. There's lots of black people that do bad things, but that doesn't mean all black people are bad people. Same thing with Christians.. some Christians do bad things, that doesn't make them bad people.

Also.. where in the world did you come up with the idea that people are getting killed by "cult" Catholics? That's news to me.

DustinsDuster
05-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Also.. where in the world did you come up with the idea that people are getting killed by "cult" Catholics? That's news to me.

well someone told him a story about it once in passing, so it must be true...

logans dad
05-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Jesus was Jewish himself.. so now how does that fit into your racist ideas?

Just because there are some bad people in one religion or one race doesn't mean the entire religion/race is bad. There's lots of black people that do bad things, but that doesn't mean all black people are bad people. Same thing with Christians.. some Christians do bad things, that doesn't make them bad people.

Racist ideas LOL. I know Jesus was Jewish but he wanted to help all that believe. The Jews now are out for just the Jews and not what he wanted!!!!! When your my age you might see the light. Most of you young ppl on here are VERY SMART but will learn a lot about life not just what you get out of books as you get to my age. This excludes you Jacob as youve already said what you think about what I think about the Catholic cult lol.

You have said nothing more for me to respond to at this point as you have not said anything I dont know about in this post but you are prejudice against blacks saying there are a lot of bad ones. See how that can go, Im not prejudiced but do hate ppl that do not live by our culture. Ive had a lot of Catholic friends also I just dont agree with there religion. I have black friends, I had Indian friends when I lived in Marshalltown, I did have a couple Jewish friends in Marshalltown but they were like the rest of us and left there religion at home when they were out running around but there parents still sucked and they couldnt bring none Jewish kids to there house except one that his dad had died and we could go to his house and his mom was cool but would still take advantage of a person for a buck.

I just thought none cult Catholics would get a laugh out of that. Mostly Jacobs.

I should go a confession some time, I think thats a joke. I bet when young girls come in and tell the priest I had sex I bet it turns the perverts on. If confession was a good thing dont you think other religions would have it.

I dont know who on here is Catholic but if this offends you and we know each other and you need to respond go ahead as I know Im real sarcastic on this subject.

DustinsDuster
05-18-2008, 03:36 PM
life has taught me that being accepting of people and being open-minded will get you a lot further with people than being loud, opinionated, narrow-minded and generalizing people.

thats just me...

logans dad
05-18-2008, 05:42 PM
life has taught me that being accepting of people and being open-minded will get you a lot further with people than being loud, opinionated, narrow-minded and generalizing people.

thats just me...

You are correct but go to a Jewish church and tell ppl you are another religion and see what happens, They will shun you. A lot of Catholics I know think they are better then others. or the chosen race. You can be nice but it always doesn't get you what you think you will get in return.

Ashley
05-18-2008, 07:11 PM
but you are prejudice against blacks saying there are a lot of bad ones.

apparently you don't understand what prejudice means. i'm not prejudice because i said there are bad black people. because, guess what, THERE ARE. there are also a lot of bad white people and mexicans and catholics.. there are bad people PERIOD. it has nothing to do with their race or their religion.

the fact of the matter is, you're stuck in a 1940's german state of mind where jews are bad people because they're jewish. it's ridiculous.

and about going to a jewish church and saying they'll shun you.. well aren't you saying right now that YOU are better than THEM because you're NOT jewish? pot calling the kettle black, i guess.

i think 'coexist' is the key word for this argument.

DustinsDuster
05-18-2008, 07:19 PM

thats just me...

You are correct but go to a Jewish church and tell ppl you are another religion and see what happens, They will shun you. A lot of Catholics I know think they are better then others. or the chosen race. You can be nice but it always doesn't get you what you think you will get in return.

when i have a reason to not like someone, i have no problem with writing them off. but writing off a few million people because of what a couple have done/said to you is lunacy.

JustinS
05-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Wow, old man Vic has shown his true colors in this post. I cannot believe some of the shit that just came out of your mouth.

Smoke more pot Vic, seriously, smoke more pot. (name the show)

MustangSally
05-21-2008, 04:02 AM
As far as catholics, They have been here a long time. Although the catholic clan is a cult not a religion!!! They are the only ppl that get possessed by demons and the devil and its because its a cult.

Vic,

What do you REALLY KNOW about Catholics,.... first hand and not by news reports???

The Catholic Church and religion IS NOT A CLAN or Ocult as you put it !

The Catholic Church is one of the very FIRST churches of any religion !!! Don't beleive me ??? It's right in the Holy Bible, the King James version, look it up !

So Vic, u must think that your a saint or something? I suppose you've never done anything wrong or thought evil or dirty thoughts before ????? I suppose you don't beleive in hell or satan either ????

What were you doing standing in that WalMart store starring at that young Mexican mother feeding her baby , and what dirty thoughts were running through your head while you were starring at her ????????????

That's Satan at work in your head when you were watching her breastfeeding her baby and having your dirty little thoughts and you being a married man and all........... hmmmmmmmmm you must be part of an Ocult with those wicked thoughts you were having and your Baptist beliefs must be part of a clan and Ocult too.

When you have priests sucking young boys by the hundreds its a sick religion. I feel sorry for any catholic.

There was only found to be a handful of priests that were abusing their position in the church as away to sexually abuse the children that were abused . Not all the Priests were like that, not even a 1/4 of the Priests were doing that and it wasn't being done as a Religion,................ so don't even try saying that crap !!! That would be like someone trying to say that ALL Baptist Churches and the ppl that go there are just like those terrible ppl from that Baptist church that were protesting at the funerals of our soldiers that were killed in Iraq. :mad:

And hope to hell I never have to go to another catholic wedding, Stand up sit down, Stand up sit down about a million times.

LMAO, now this I can relate too. Yes we Catholics when married in the Catholic Church do have long weddings , about 1 1/2 hours long or so it seems :rolleyes:

Rob, I am also a Baptist and don't understand why the catholics worship Mary like she is better then Jesus. Maybe one of you can fill me in on this.

Mary is the Mother of GOD, she is the Holy Grail, Mary was a virgin when she was chosen by the Holy Father to be Jesus's mother which in turn made Mary Holy before Jesus was even born. Honor thy Father and thy Mother,.... one of the Ten Commandments.

Why am I explaining this to you Vic, geesssshhhhh get a Holy Bible and read it you might just learn something .

As far as the Jewish boys jetting stiffies at the pool and that's why they cant swim together is funny. Maybe if they didn't separate them it wouldn't be that way. I saw a lot of sexy girls at the pool and don't remember ever getting a stiffy their lol.

Now there goes those Satanic thoughts again of yours Vic, maybe you are possessed with the devil :neener: :neener:

Snowman
05-21-2008, 07:16 AM
I've read all these posts, and whether or not someone thinks that Jewish people are only out for themselves or not, I think we can all agree this in this instance, that was the case. As far as I'm concerned, everyone at Agriprocessors should be in trouble in one way or another, as long as they were management. The owners should be thrown in jail, and they should do a serious investigation of anyone holding a position of power in Postville. There is no reason to hire illegals when people here will work the job. Some of them were getting paid less than minimum wage, which is why any respectful American wouldn't take it. A) I know I wouldn't work for less than minimum wage B) The only reason the family did what they did was to make a profit. They broke many laws, have disgraced their town, and our state as far as I'm concerned, and did it only to make a profit. And they tried to do it illegally, anyone else that tries to run a business and does something illegal ends up jail. That's where these people should end up, regardless of their religion or anything.

As far as religion, I think it was only created to keep people in line, and give them something to fear. You say to go read the bible, how can you guarantee me that it's not all a bunch of BS? And if thinking naughty thoughts while you're married will get you sent to hell, then I'm sure I'll be there, and I'll see many other people there. Cause this is my life, and I'm not letting anyone, or anything dictate what I'm gonna do with it. I've always believed that it would be better to be first in hell than second in heaven.

MustangSally
05-21-2008, 08:33 AM
As far as religion, I think it was only created to keep people in line, and give them something to fear.

Everyone has their own beliefs and dis-beliefs as far as Religion goes , that is their choice to decide if they beleive in GOD and the teachings of the Holy Bible or not, Im not one to try and force it down their throats but I will correct a dip-shit like Vic when he's wrong. Age does not mean your wiser , look at some of the crap he says and he's one of the oldest ppl on here.

You say to go read the bible, how can you guarantee me that it's not all a bunch of BS?

Snowman,
There's only two guarantees in life (1) your born, and (2) you die.

Other than that, I was talking to that dip-shit Vic since he decided to push his lies about the Catholic religion that he knows nothing about, just because he's an old man doesn't make the garbage he comes up with the truth.

And if thinking naughty thoughts while you're married will get you sent to hell, then I'm sure I'll be there, and I'll see many other people there.

It all goes back to the Holy Bible and Ten Commanments, dude. If you beleive or not in GOD and the Bible, hey thats your problem.

MustangSally
05-21-2008, 08:41 AM

Ashley,
Vic pulled it out of his :butthead: where else.

69gt4speed
05-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Vic, u did it now, damn dude.
I dont know who on here is Catholic but if this offends you and we know each other and you need to respond go ahead as I know Im real sarcastic on this subject.

What happened to postville issue? Started one thing then turned into another, oh well. They are protesting still about the raid. Good to see everyone getting along as usual. :bigthumb:

Snowman
05-21-2008, 04:04 PM
You're right, they are protesting, and I find it sickening. Since when has the church been allowed to harbor people that are wanted by the law? Who in the hell does that church think they are? And the protesting is just plain wrong, and un-american. I think the main reason they're protesting is because their life as they knew it is now changed forever, and they want it back. Well it's not gonna happen. They broke the law, they should be punished to the full extent of the law, and made an example out of. The largest raid in US history, needs to also be the most memorable for punishment. People have a chance to send a message and I feel like the citezens of Postville are trying to place the blame on someone other than themselves. It's a bunch of garbage. I wish the country was patriotic again. I feel like right after pearl harbor the whole country pulled together as 1, and worked only to better the country, and defend it. After 9/11, it was that way for like a week, then people started pointing fingers in all directions again. I want the old no bullshit, this is the way it is attitude again. I want people to have pride in this country, and the jobs that they have. Not by hiring illegals and hurting the country, just to help themselves. Greedy owners.

Sorry, i have a tendency to get off subject. Hope all that makes sense. Also just so you know, I was not alive for Pearl Harbor, so NO, I don't know for sure that's how it was.

DustinsDuster
05-21-2008, 04:36 PM
maybe lynchings should become legal in some cases again...

Snowman
05-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Now that's a bit off topic. Not sure if that was directed toward me, but how does me talking about how i wish teh country would pull together as a group get turned into lynching, where it was supposedly one race against another?

DustinsDuster
05-21-2008, 04:53 PM
i dont know why i thought of it, you know how my brain works. i think it had something to do with the Church hiding people wanted by the Gov't, and thinking back to the old west and outlaws forcing churches to hide them. dont mind me, i dont listen to myself half the time either.

logans dad
05-21-2008, 05:53 PM
If a person is Catholic do you think they would agree with me LOL. Its funny that Catholics are the only ones that worship god through Mary. I don't think the Jews recognize Jesus even. God yes. :neener:

Rob, Talking about the Jews that run that place got things going all directions.

My wife is Lutheran and its kind of a in between Catholic and Baptist. Logan was Baptized a Lutheran but wants to change to a baptist someday.

logans dad
05-21-2008, 06:13 PM
I forgot to say that the Mexican girl feeding her baby didn't even turn her back to me and should of went out to her car or the bathroon and if you would of seen it you cant tell me you wouldn't of looked.
I'm not like a young Jewish kid that might get all exited and didn't just stare. I took a few glances, Nothing more or less then the next guy would of done.

Anita, Sounds like you want to go some rounds with me but I'm not going there. I will argue with you but not make personnel slams like you've done in the first post. Talking bad about Catholics isn't a personnel slam!!! Its a slam on the religion.

ZacFields
05-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Snowman,

Your first post on this page pretty much sums up nearly my entire belief system. Honestly I don't care who takes office next year... republican or democrat... I just want all the whining and finger-pointing to stop. Right now it's the democrats because there's a republican in the office, and it'll probably be the republicans once there's a democrat in the office.

I just want everyone to learn to take accountability for their own actions. If life hasn't turned out the way they wanted it to, they need to start thinking "how can I fix this?" rather than thinking "who fucked everything up?" The "who fucked everything up" mentality is what is crushing Americans. It's that negativity that is contagious and spreads all over. You explain it to someone else, and then that person believes you and then they become that way too.

I don't want anyone to turn that into a political complaint. IMO, this has nothing to do with politics. This is about how people view life in general. Ashley and I woke up one morning last August and found ourselves in $13,000 worth of consumer debt... as did MANY other people in the US right about that time. We took turns slapping eachother for being so stupid... spent about a month being pissed at ourselves... and then we went out and each did our own individual things to make that debt go away. But the important thing is that we were pissed at ourselves. We knew that we dug ourselves into that hole and that it wasn't done for us. It just never occurred to me to get pissed at the government or my country because I was in debt.

I know Rob and Anita (and many others) would love to hear me say this... so I'm going to say it. I think as political as people have become in the last 8 years, how satisfied you are with the president is a very important reason why people turn against their country. And while I still support GWB and I think he's a great leader and I still think people are going to discover that the president has less power than they'd imagine, this country's morale is going to boost about 200% when he is no longer the president. This country as a whole has grown such a negative attitude about him that we just can't move forward without a different person in that position. So as much as I'd hate to admit it, I do believe wholeheartedly that Americans will be much happier and have more confidence once it's the Obama or McCain show starting next year.

Like you Snowman, I get off topic too! :)

ZEE
05-21-2008, 09:34 PM
You're right, they are protesting, and I find it sickening. Since when has the church been allowed to harbor people that are wanted by the law? Who in the hell does that church think they are? And the protesting is just plain wrong, and un-american. I think the main reason they're protesting is because their life as they knew it is now changed forever, and they want it back. Well it's not gonna happen. They broke the law, they should be punished to the full extent of the law, and made an example out of. The largest raid in US history, needs to also be the most memorable for punishment. People have a chance to send a message and I feel like the citezens of Postville are trying to place the blame on someone other than themselves. It's a bunch of garbage. I wish the country was patriotic again. I feel like right after pearl harbor the whole country pulled together as 1, and worked only to better the country, and defend it. After 9/11, it was that way for like a week, then people started pointing fingers in all directions again. I want the old no bullshit, this is the way it is attitude again. I want people to have pride in this country, and the jobs that they have. Not by hiring illegals and hurting the country, just to help themselves. Greedy owners.

Sorry, i have a tendency to get off subject. Hope all that makes sense. Also just so you know, I was not alive for Pearl Harbor, so NO, I don't know for sure that's how it was.

Guess I don't need to say anything. It's all right there. :WORSHIP:

MustangSally
05-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Anita, Sounds like you want to go some rounds with me but I'm not going there. I will argue with you but not make personnel slams like you've done in the first post. Talking bad about Catholics isn't a personnel slam!!! Its a slam on the religion.

Wrong VIC yet again. Talking about the Catholic Church and Religion IS A PERSONAL SLAM towards me and any other Catholic ! It's MY Church and MY Religion ,..... Bubba :neener:

69gt4speed
05-21-2008, 11:40 PM
I am patriotic, but I find it sickening that nothing, nada zero charges or what have you are being brought against the co. I know this is rumor but I heard the co. or it's supervisors supplied false documents. Ppl go where they are promised things, if someone offers me money I might go there. I find it sickening the co. take advantage of every angle they can to profit the most and give lil to the workers. Ceos make too fkn much money imo. And if they get fired they get a fkn bonus to go away. They pay politicians to keep their mouths shut one way or another and don't give a damn about us till re election, thinking we will forget about it.

Who's making money now? Sure the hell isn't me or you. And postville well fk them too they knew the story, they knew the co. was hiring illegals and made some profit off of them too just like tama did. It's gone... Boo fkn who. Real dumb azzes, they could of put pressure on the co. to do the right thing, they could profit off of real citizens and Still be doing it. Long term, ppl/co never think the big picture. Perfect example here.

As far as beliefs etc. our country was founded by masons, George had his lil masonic towel on w a masonic bible under his hand to be sworn in. If ya don't believe check it out urself. I leave a lil link, there are others which will give u multiple sources of same info. Why u can believe what u want to as dictated in the constitution. Even letters by George.
http://watch.pair.com/mason.html

logans dad
05-22-2008, 11:52 AM

Wrong VIC yet again. Talking about the Catholic Church and Religion IS A PERSONAL SLAM towards me and any other Catholic ! It's MY Church and MY Religion ,..... Bubba :neener:

You are wrong again. You married out of your religion and couldn't get married in a Catholic church because of that. It also means you cant take communion anymore not being married in a Catholic church. You better go to confession and fess up for your sins.
YOU are not even close to a true Catholic, YOUR TURN.

PS. If youve been divorced thats a Catholic no no.

MustangSally
05-23-2008, 10:24 PM
[quote="logans dad":23nlk76c]

You are wrong again. You married out of your religion and couldn't get married in a Catholic church because of that. It also means you cant take communion anymore not being married in a Catholic church. You better go to confession and fess up for your sins.

PS. If youve been divorced thats a Catholic no no.[/quote:23nlk76c]

Vic
I don't know where your getting your information from about Catholics but I'm here to tell you right now, that when I go into a Catholic Church for mass and I HAVE , I DO take Communion. When I lived in Dighton,Kansas with my first husband ( he's a non-Catholic ) we went to Church AT the Catholic Church there, we even sat down with the Bishop of that Church in his home and talked about the issue of my first Husband not being Catholic and us not being married in the Catholic Church. I was told by the Bishop that I could remain a Catholic, go to the Catholic Church and raise my children as Catholics even though my husband was not Catholic, the only thing I could NOT do was get an annullment through the Catholic Church with their blessings for a Divorce if I chose to divorce my husband BECAUSE the Catholic Church frowns on annullments and divorces and they normally will NOT give ANYONE an annullment through the Church as far as they are concerned when two people marry they become one.............. for life.

So dear VIC now you know that I have been married once before, so what,..... big fukin deal, I go to church confess my sins and go about my happy way as a Catholic, and yes Vic,................ I AM A CATHOLIC and the Good Lord will deal with me when my time comes as HE is the only person I have to answer to.

So Vic, unless you've took the time and energy to find a Catholic Bishop to sit and talk with about the Catholic Church and beliefs, you have no clue as to what your talking about SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT .....................

DustinsDuster
05-24-2008, 03:54 AM
A River Runs Through It[/i]' ]...her family was Lutheran; or as my father called them, Baptists who could read...

logans dad
05-24-2008, 07:39 AM
[quote="logans dad":3jnpsa3c]

Vic
I don't know where your getting your information from about Catholics but I'm here to tell you right now, that when I go into a Catholic Church for mass and I HAVE , I DO take Communion. When I lived in Dighton,Kansas with my first husband ( he's a non-Catholic ) we went to Church AT the Catholic Church there, we even sat down with the Bishop of that Church in his home and talked about the issue of my first Husband not being Catholic and us not being married in the Catholic Church. I was told by the Bishop that I could remain a Catholic, go to the Catholic Church and raise my children as Catholics even though my husband was not Catholic, the only thing I could NOT do was get an annullment through the Catholic Church with their blessings for a Divorce if I chose to divorce my husband BECAUSE the Catholic Church frowns on annullments and divorces and they normally will NOT give ANYONE an annullment through the Church as far as they are concerned when two people marry they become one.............. for life.

So dear VIC now you know that I have been married once before, so what,..... big fukin deal, I go to church confess my sins and go about my happy way as a Catholic, and yes Vic,................ I AM A CATHOLIC and the Good Lord will deal with me when my time comes as HE is the only person I have to answer to.

So Vic, unless you've took the time and energy to find a Catholic Bishop to sit and talk with about the Catholic Church and beliefs, you have no clue as to what your talking about SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT .....................[/quote:3jnpsa3c]

I dint know how you come up with the shit that you do but maybe, Just maybe your church was different. I talked to some Catholic PPL since this thread to get what I got and I dint think they would lie but I know you would lie to make yuorself look good.

And telling me you can remain and have your kids remain is no news to me. In CR you are a sinner.
I am not even arguing with you anymore as your the type that's always right even when your wrong.
If I was a college instructor I would fail you also.
So stick that up your as and light it.
Last thing, You spelled annulment wrong.

Ashley
05-24-2008, 09:07 AM
oh for the love of god.. Vic you really have no room to tell ANYONE that they spelled ANYTHING wrong. and you probably also have no room to point your finger at anyone and say "you're a sinner" because i'm sure you're just as bad as anyone else on this board. this thread is getting pretty much ridiculous.

JustinS
05-24-2008, 10:18 AM
[quote=MustangSally][quote="logans dad":omkiyjqg]

Vic

So Vic, unless you've took the time and energy to find a Catholic Bishop to sit and talk with about the Catholic Church and beliefs, you have no clue as to what your talking about SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT .....................[/quote:omkiyjqg]

I dint know how you come up with the shit that you do but maybe, Just maybe your church was different. I talked to some Catholic PPL since this thread to get what I got and I dint think they would lie but I know you would lie to make yuorself look good.

And telling me you can remain and have your kids remain is no news to me. In CR you are a sinner.
I am not even arguing with you anymore as your the type that's always right even when your wrong.
Last thing, You spelled annulment wrong.[/quote:omkiyjqg]
Go. Fuck. Yourself.

logans dad
05-24-2008, 12:59 PM
[quote=MustangSally][quote="logans dad":3utciigf]

Vic

So Vic, unless you've took the time and energy to find a Catholic Bishop to sit and talk with about the Catholic Church and beliefs, you have no clue as to what your talking about SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT .....................

Last thing, You spelled annulment wrong.[/quote:3utciigf]
Go. Fuck. Yourself.[/quote:3utciigf]

Show me how Justin.

Ashley, A liberal living behind a conservative.

DustinsDuster
05-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Show me how Justin.

strong words from a narrow minded, judgmatic old man hiding behind a computer.

logans dad
05-24-2008, 05:02 PM
Show me how Justin.

strong words from a narrow minded, judgmatic old man hiding behind a computer.

I will say anything to your face Dustin. Ask PPL that know me off this board. I like seeing what I can get going on here. When someone isn't talking shit this board is dead.

DustinsDuster
05-24-2008, 05:51 PM
talking shit about cars or arguing your point about who's car is faster is a MUCH different thing than trashing someone's personal beliefs just because you don't agree with them. there are jokes, and there are blatent attacks; and i think you passed into the latter a couple pages ago...

MustangSally
05-24-2008, 07:21 PM

VIC,
Bring your Catholic people you talked with onto this board and let them read the smack you wrote about their religion and them. If they have any brains they'd tell you to take a hike and never darken their door again.

And telling me you can remain and have your kids remain is no news to me.

REALLY,.......... hmmmmmmmmm just a few posts back you claimed that I WAS NOT A CATHOLIC , that I COULD NOT TAKE COMMUNION, among other things, but here in this quote you just showed yourself as an idiot and a Liar of the worst kind when it comes to talking smack about Me and MY Catholic religion in your other posts.

What a DWEBE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well thank GOD your not an instructor because you would really screw up the students and they would FAIL college thanks to you from teaching them how to misspell every single word they would write , YOU would also teach them how to be a BIGOT, a LIAR, and a person that likes to cause trouble where ever he's at.

OH and you need to show respect to the others on this board OLD MAN!

logans dad
05-25-2008, 08:55 AM
[quote=logans dad]

VIC,
Bring your Catholic people you talked with onto this board and let them read the smack you wrote about their religion and them. If they have any brains they'd tell you to take a hike and never darken their door again.

And telling me you can remain and have your kids remain is no news to me.

REALLY,.......... hmmmmmmmmm just a few posts back you claimed that I WAS NOT A CATHOLIC , that I COULD NOT TAKE COMMUNION, among other things, but here in this quote you just showed yourself as an idiot and a Liar of the worst kind when it comes to talking smack about Me and MY Catholic religion in your other posts.

What a DWEBE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well thank GOD your not an instructor because you would really screw up the students and they would FAIL college thanks to you from teaching them how to misspell every single word they would write , YOU would also teach them how to be a BIGOT, a LIAR, and a person that likes to cause trouble where ever he's at.

OH and you need to show respect to the others on this board OLD MAN![/quote:1xfrp5nl]

You need to learn how to decipher what you read, I said your not a true Catholic not you are not a Catholic.
Screw you . Sorry Rob.

Fire Hawk
05-25-2008, 08:29 PM
:repost: :repost: