PDA

View Full Version : StreetPSI Getting down!

StreetSweeper
05-04-2008, 08:37 PM
WE went to the track today, still have some improvments to make but over all a great day of racing. the 16g was fucking hauling ass as usual and the best 60 for him of the day was only 1.75, and i got kicked out and told not to come back without a NHRA liscense for going 136.9 mph. I went 1.58 having traction problems. Gooing to get a liscense and head back up to try to cure the traction issues. made 4 passes. first pass of the year was 11.27, then a 11.06, 11.05 and 10.19 , 9s WILL be soon to come.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Firs ... 160054.htm (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/First-track-day-08_160054.htm)

Drifte
05-04-2008, 08:41 PM
I had heard you guys had a good day. great runs, is that using the trans brake or foot brake?

StreetSweeper
05-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Foot brake.

DustinsDuster
05-04-2008, 09:01 PM
pretty good times. domestics are awesome, arent they george? you're living the good life now...

StreetSweeper
05-04-2008, 09:08 PM
pretty good times. domestics are awesome, arent they george? you're living the good life now...

i look at it like this..

"It dont matter what your racing... As long as your racin!"

But i do have to say my camaro feels a little more solid then the talon did. Just feels like it is well put together from the factory.

69gt4speed
05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
good runs, ya nines are very close. I'm sure u will get it done. Most impressive ppl like it or not with only a few runs on the car w new driver. Got to give credit where due.

s13kid
05-05-2008, 12:08 AM
camaro looks great, cant wait to see it get into the 9's

Domestic Disturbance
05-05-2008, 12:56 AM
where'd the 1 second increase come from? spray or just adjusting

TbTalon94
05-05-2008, 08:39 AM
probably either spraying or getting a decent 60ft.

Awesome times George, not only will you be finally getting out of the 11's you may just jump straight to 9's! Congrats.

How did Keger run?

Mufflover
05-05-2008, 09:08 AM
where'd the 1 second increase come from? spray or just adjusting

SPRAYING!!!! Look at the mph it goes from 123 to 136. Did you build that car or did you go out and buy it done already, the reason I am asking cause I dont think you are smart enough to build something that fast. Nice run by the way, to bad I got you covered.

StreetSweeper
05-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Keger, went 11.67 with a 1.75 60ft.

Jason, you have no car and no life so go back to getting cheefin reefer.

Scott
05-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Nice runs Geroge, I heard tristate hasnt been hooking very good yet this year so give it some time to warm up and lay down some rubber and see how it hooks. Muffler your car doesnt even run, stop typing shit untill it does. Yeah your car has the mph already to get in the 9's..

Domestic Disturbance
05-05-2008, 03:26 PM
i was just asking cause obviously its a different animal than his last car maybe he was just backin off a lot to adjust. spraying would make more sense i guess though

Drifte
05-05-2008, 04:15 PM
i thought George had said its running a 200 shot but then I heard it was with a 150...not even sure if I was supposed to share that, so if not someone can let me know.

TbTalon94
05-05-2008, 05:11 PM
it was less then both of those values

StreetSweeper
05-05-2008, 07:02 PM
it was less then both of those values

Yes as Trevor said, it was less then both of those values, still running on the basicly stock fuel system with a racetronix fuel pump, Ordering the stand alone fuel system here very soon, then It can go up to 300 easy. Also the suspension was not set up correctly, My dad has since resurched it and figured out the problem. But the goal as of now is 9s on pump gas, the MPH is there, actually very good MPH for the shot that was in it, but the 60' foots sucked (spinning). We would have made another run but they told me to leave, a NHRA license is required now before I can go back.

snickerlicker
05-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Nice run! Gotta call Ripleys on the amount of nitrous though....

StreetSweeper
05-05-2008, 08:13 PM
I might have there # lol, If we are ever at the track togather I will give you the jet pack, and tell you what was in it, and you can put them in yourself, actually they are still in it. It will run easy 9s on pump with the exact jets that are in it, Not changing nothing till I get the standalone fuel system, my goal is 9s on pump, so going big is not that important right now. But Thanx for the complement.

Mufflover
05-06-2008, 08:43 AM
I might have there # lol, If we are ever at the track togather I will give you the jet pack, and tell you what was in it, and you can put them in yourself, actually they are still in it. It will run easy 9s on pump with the exact jets that are in it, Not changing nothing till I get the standalone fuel system, my goal is 9s on pump, so going big is not that important right now. But Thanx for the complement.

sorry that was a 200 shot at least.. you dont pick up 14mph on a 100 or 150 but nice try, good luck getting into the 9s.

Scott
05-06-2008, 09:21 AM
Actually picking up 10mph+ is very easy with 150 shot when the car is set up for nitrous. Mine picked up over 10 mph on 150 hit through a plate.

TbTalon94
05-06-2008, 10:11 AM

sorry that was a 200 shot at least.. you dont pick up 14mph on a 100 or 150 but nice try, good luck getting into the 9s.

You should probably do some more research before you make a statement like that.

JacobS
05-06-2008, 10:28 AM
well considering george told me he was spinning off the line most of the time...and most of the way down the track...maybe his tires caught on that 10.1 pass...you never know...o and its NOT a 200 shot :bigthumb:

JacobS
05-06-2008, 10:34 AM

werent you the one george confronted last year at chrome city? and you just stood there holding your balls?

StreetSweeper
05-06-2008, 11:00 AM
muff lip.

If you dont know shit about LS series motors STFU.. Don't be a hater that your shit dosnt even run. and btw the car went 126mph on the motor with two back to back 11.0 passes spinning.

Mufflover
05-06-2008, 11:11 AM
muff lip.

If you dont know shit about LS series motors STFU.. Don't be a hater that your shit dosnt even run. and btw the car went 126mph on the motor with two back to back 11.0 passes spinning.

So hooking up it would proable go 123 124.

Mufflover
05-06-2008, 11:13 AM
well considering george told me he was spinning off the line most of the time...and most of the way down the track...maybe his tires caught on that 10.1 pass...you never know...o and its NOT a 200 shot :bigthumb:

spinning all the way down the track what is he john force.

Mufflover
05-06-2008, 11:29 AM

You should probably do some more research before you make a statement like that.
I have but thanks for the for the advice, 150 shoot on a built motor will not get you that mph he is getting also putting in a 250 or 300 doesnt always mean its going to go alot faster.

Scott
05-06-2008, 12:03 PM
NA=123 mph
150 shot=134 mph
this was the only time I ever sprayed a 150 with that plate, no tuning or anything. Car went from 10.8x to 9.9's. And it wasnt even built for the spray. and my brothers car picked up about 15 mph with a 125 shot..

Mufflover
05-06-2008, 12:07 PM
NA=123 mph
150 shot=134 mph
this was the only time I ever sprayed a 150 with that plate, no tuning or anything. Car went from 10.8x to 9.9's. And it wasnt even built for the spray. and my brothers car picked up about 15 mph with a 125 shot..

On a stock motor maybe

StreetSweeper
05-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Dude your fucking retarted. Go put some octane booster in your lawnmower fag balls.

Scott
05-06-2008, 12:32 PM
LOL yeah a stock motor in a 3000 lb fox body running 10.8's!! We got a smart one here :goodman:

Mufflover
05-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Dude your fucking retarted. Go put some octane booster in your lawnmower fag balls.
Why dont you lose some weight and you can get into the 10s the easy way.

Mufflover
05-06-2008, 01:09 PM
LOL yeah a stock motor in a 3000 lb fox body running 10.8's!! We got a smart one here :goodman:
Cant wait to meet you in person to see if your as tough in person as you are on the net.

Drifte
05-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Why dont you lose some weight and you can get into the 10s the easy way.
haha both funny comments.

Cant wait to meet you in person to see if your as tough in person as you are on the net.
isnt mufflover like 18? I met Scott, if mufflover is that jason kid...oh boy. :Hangman:

Scott
05-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Easy buddy... :cop: You gotta understand its hard for people to take you seriously, after all your name is MUFFLOVER!! and you "own" a car that no one has ever seen before. not to mention you talk SOOOO much shit... Are you going to beat me up? :help:

JacobS
05-06-2008, 02:30 PM
fuck, scotty if you dont fight him i will. im sick of his shit-talking, no running car, i can beat anybody with my rusted piece of shit car attitude. if you want to settle this then come out this weekend in your "car" and we'll do it. unlike you...i dont back down.

JacobS
05-06-2008, 02:32 PM

spinning all the way down the track what is he john force.
compared to your non-running piece of shit, slow ass car yes...he is john force.

StreetSweeper
05-06-2008, 03:10 PM

Well lets do this tough guy, you just tell us where you want us to meet you at, and Me and Scotty, and Jacob will gldly come meet you, because last time we meet up all you did was stand around grabing your nutz acting like some bad as gangster, who did not say a word, and backed down cause your ass was about to get kicked, so come back with some lame ass comment, but if you wanna be a tough guy shit talker, just name the time and place and we will be there, along with I am sure a few more members from this site. So to everyone reading this, any bet takers on this never happens? Oh and the 200 shot thing just shows your true stupidity. Must suck smoking all your money away and never having a life or a car to back your mouth up with. Face it your a looser. Now step up or shut up punk!

StreetSweeper
05-06-2008, 03:21 PM

Again I am going to point out your stupidity, lets see 126 on motor, and 136.9 on the juice. Now since when has 10 mph gain not been possible on a a 125 shot, actually it was a low gain for that shot. maybee you think before speaking, anyone on this site with half a brain could easyly figure that one out. The first pass in the video is the first pass of the day right of the trailer early morning. Anyway we can discuess this further when you man up, and we meet up, opps thats not gonna happen!

allgo
05-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Wow you guys better hope this is that kid, I am pretty sure it isnt but what do I know.

Drifte
05-06-2008, 04:04 PM
^ ha sweet. Im gonna be in CR saturday, would love to see something actually happen. So you have met this guy George, who is he?

TbTalon94
05-06-2008, 04:49 PM
some people think he's had a few different screen names, and they all have been banned. Not many people have been banned so you shold be able to figure it out.

DustinsDuster
05-06-2008, 05:11 PM
a little late in the convo; but my car also picked up 11mph from a 125 shot. i didnt even spray out of the hole...

StreetSweeper
05-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Wow you guys better hope this is that kid, I am pretty sure it isnt but what do I know.

Personally i dont give a fuck who it is. Anyone that knows me knows i dont have any problem saying anything to anyones face that i do over the internet. Pluss if it is Jay then we all know hes nothing but a pot smoken pussy bitch. And it would be under the persons best intrest to stop making threats to scotty.. :Hangman:

firstonraceday96
05-06-2008, 10:11 PM
the e thugage is off the hook in this thread. Nice times btw .

69gt4speed
05-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey mufflover, I'm going to give George a 50$ gift certificate to roadhouse if he hits nines w his camaro. I'll give you same if you can hit nines on a video w ur car, u driving. I want to see who u are w ur car doin not talking. Obviously u have no idea of what a 100 or 150 does on a lsx or any decent hooking car. My turd gained 11 mph 2yrs ago.

Scott
05-07-2008, 07:15 AM
Ohh this mufflover kid is the one with the "WAR WAGON" and that thing is supposed to smoke me and Rob huh??

Mufflover
05-07-2008, 08:39 AM

Personally i dont give a fuck who it is. Anyone that knows me knows i dont have any problem saying anything to anyones face that i do over the internet. Pluss if it is Jay then we all know hes nothing but a pot smoken pussy bitch. And it would be under the persons best intrest to stop making threats to scotty.. :Hangman:

Well here is the funny thing I can only use my work computer so when I go home at 5 I cant see what some of you tough guys type. I will meet both of you punks sat night name the place. I am going to pick up scotty and beat you with him!! You are a fucking tool george.

Mufflover
05-07-2008, 08:42 AM

They dont know me so cant wait to see them run like little school girls when I get out of my car and start throwing bombs on there heads.

Scott
05-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Soooo, you bringing your car or what??

Mufflover
05-07-2008, 09:10 AM
How about I just bring my left and right for you internet tough guys. I ll bring my car in do time son.

StreetSweeper
05-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Bring it then.. We will see you, just like we seen you at CFR saturday night... NOT!

Mufflover
05-07-2008, 09:34 AM
when and where fatboy

amoander
05-07-2008, 09:54 AM
HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting completely out of hand and in my opinion (which isn't worth much) looks very badly upon the site. I just finished reading the post today and honestly George didn't start posting over the top cocky posts till mufflover came on and directly called George stupid. George is full of hot air sometimes just to rattle people and hell I must admit it is pretty funny sometimes how easily he can get people worked up. These are cars, not your children. mufflover and George, to let you know it is not wise on both your parts to be making threats on here to each other and stating times on when to meet. The reason that it is not smart is that all the posts on here are saved and fully usable in court against or for you if one of you makes a stupid decision. Second from what I understood from the post both of you were going to meet up and scrap. From my experience this very often anymore turns into a "West Side Story" scenario. Most people will bring weapons into the scenario, because neither one knows the other and shit gets bad fast. So knock off the threats of hurting one another. Talk as much trash as you want, but do it in the Trash section. Fighting is the last form of survival and it should not be used as the main way to disagree with each other. I used to be the hot head (hell I still am if it is a bad enough day as well as a large amount of alcohol in me) and have gotten in numerous fights, fought amateur MMA for years, boxed, ended up in jail, ended up in court and learned a few things. One of them is blowing blood and blood clots out your nose every morning and having to clean them up because your nose was so badly broke and your sinus fractured by a professional fighter makes one wonder what the hell he was doing. At the time it doesn’t seem like a big deal, but try to explain it to a girlfriend that cares and the large amount of money that is spent over time seeing physicians. I have fractured my right hand more times than I can count and hell it still is not functioning properly. Everyone wants to play the badass, but a person must understand and accept anyone can get that lucky punch and getting your ass kicked is a very humbling experience. I think everyone who always wants to fight people should experience someone completely beating the crap out of you and you knowing you can’t in any way stop this person. After that let’s see if you start fights as often. Sorry for my excessive ranting that I do often.
By the way George very nice times, I am impressed. (well not as impressed as I would have been if I had not looked under yours cares rearend $$). Hope things continue to go well.

Mufflover
05-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Jesus I wish I wouldnt have wasted my time reading your post about you patting yourself on your back on how tough you thought you used to be, wow you used to fight mma who cares anyone can. I fought in the old tough man contest all the time should I post all that up here to.

TbTalon94
05-07-2008, 12:04 PM
You keep posting stuff like you are and i'll relieve you from your privielages.

Stop comming in and picking fights and posting none-sense.

That is your final warning.

Mufflover
05-07-2008, 12:50 PM
This is funny I read a topic over under anything fast coming out soon and you are over there posting nonsense and picking fights with the 30lb guy but I get on here and george makes threats to me and I fire it back and now I am the bad guy? Great way to run a site.

JacobS
05-07-2008, 02:13 PM
if i remember correctly, you threatened scotty. then I threatened you. George didnt threaten anybody until after that happend so you can keep his name out of this.

i am truthfully sorry that i threatened you, but when you make post like the ones in this thread, youre asking for it. and um...if i were you...i wouldnt be talking shit to amoander...hes almost 7' and built like a fighter...so id keep your mouth shut to him.

stangvortech
05-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Why can't we all be friends? :rolleyes: If you guys meet up this weekend post when/where lol I would love to see this shit...............

Scott
05-07-2008, 02:35 PM
There aint nothing to see here, just some guy with no car that got bored and decided to stir up some crap on the internet. If he actually had something he would have shown us already.. Or least said his name :baby:

allgo
05-07-2008, 02:46 PM
There aint nothing to see here, just some guy with no car that got bored and decided to stir up some crap on the internet. If he actually had something he would have shown us already.. Or least said his name :baby:

For sure, this is some fucking dipshit stirring the pot, thats why I have quit responding to him. But it is good reading though.

TbTalon94
05-07-2008, 03:15 PM
This is funny I read a topic over under anything fast coming out soon and you are over there posting nonsense and picking fights with the 30lb guy but I get on here and george makes threats to me and I fire it back and now I am the bad guy? Great way to run a site.

YOU started the personal threats. You said "can't wait to meet up with you to see if your as tough as you are on the internet". We all get a good laugh from internet shit talking, but when it becomes personal and/or physical then it draws the line.

The business me and 30lb had was purely about cars. Not one word was said personally nor was any of it threatening. We were having friendly shit talking about cars. Not the personal threats and non-sense you are spitting out.

Any other site and you would have been kicked off LONG ago. Don't believe me, go join a site and start talking like you do.

Once again, stop with personal threats and we'll all be good. You can continue to talk crap about cars/nitrous/times/etc. but do not attack personally. That's a simple request and if you can't follow it then you will be following the line to being banned.

thanks

amoander
05-07-2008, 04:15 PM
I apologize if what I stated earlier seemed to imply that I was “patting myself on the back” regarding how tough I used to be. It takes a humble and brave person (man or women) to lose at something they value important and rise again as good or greater than before with humility. If anyone would like to change my tampon and powder my ass for me, since “Mr.Big Shot” thinks everyone is a pussy and he is world class at everything just let me know (lol). I was simply relating my experience to the fact that almost all cases fighting leads to no good end and most people don’t know what they are getting into. Obviously our friend here likes to interpret everything in a testosterone chest beating manner. George I hope you keep your cool and not try to drag this off of here; it is below all of us. There is a great difference between smack talking about cars and then threatening physical harm. Everyone can smack talk away on here for fun, but leave the personal crap behind. I concede that continuing to post on this thread as related to Mufflover is puerile and unavailing.

logans dad
05-07-2008, 05:00 PM

Well lets do this tough guy, you just tell us where you want us to meet you at, and Me and Scotty, and Jacob will gldly come meet you, because last time we meet up all you did was stand around grabing your nutz acting like some bad as gangster, who did not say a word, and backed down cause your ass was about to get kicked, so come back with some lame ass comment, but if you wanna be a tough guy shit talker, just name the time and place and we will be there, along with I am sure a few more members from this site. So to everyone reading this, any bet takers on this never happens? Oh and the 200 shot thing just shows your true stupidity. Must suck smoking all your money away and never having a life or a car to back your mouth up with. Face it your a looser. Now step up or shut up punk!

George, Let me know when he wants to meet and let me at him, This is just for me to see if my Martial Arts taught me anything.

I don't know this guy from Adam and Ive been in a real pissy mood lately.

Ricky
05-13-2008, 09:18 AM

George, Let me know when he wants to meet and let me at him, This is just for me to see if my Martial Arts taught me anything.

I don't know this guy from Adam and Ive been in a real pissy mood lately.

some what of a personal threat right back.... you guys should really drop it.