PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Rides and Bike Nights

kingofbling
04-29-2008, 10:07 PM
So its that time of year. Maybe some of you motorcyclists can come out and enjoy the weather. Starting out this year the are several Bike Nights.
Every other Tuesday starting May 6th Mike McGrath Powersports offers a bike night, at the current Center Pt Rd location in Hiawatha.
Every Tuesday night in Coralville at the Los Cabos resturant.
Every Friday night at Sonic on Blairsferry Rd.
These Bike nights are open to any kind of bikes and there will be rides to other smaller towns during the McGrath nights.

Also a few up coming bike rides.

Date: Sunday, May 25, 2008
Time: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Street: Highway 13
City/Town: Manchester, IA
We will all meet at E-Z Pickens on highway 13 by Manchester @ 10:00 a.m. and we will head north on D13 heading out of Manchester, then continue right on C64 untill we reach highway 38 goin through Greeley, then continue on highway 3 untill we reach C7X turning right and going through Wood Center, Elkport, and Garber. after Garber we will turn left on X47 then another left on 52 passing through Garnavillo, and National. then we will reach highway 18 where we will stop and grab a bite to eat then head to McGregor and south on X56 untill we reach highway 52 (Guttenberg). We will continue on 52 untill reaching Millville and turn left on C9Y, continue on C9Y passing through North Buena Vista, Balltown, and Sherill, then we will reach highway 3 passing Rickardsville, and Holy Cross, themn south when we reach I36, going through New Vienna coming to Dyersville. We will then get on highway 20 and head west back twords E-Z Pickens.

Several more ride are scheduled such as a ride to Conesville, Ananmosa Hill Climb, JP Cycles open house and bike show, Poopys Customs Savannah, Ill, Mcgrath Powersports 4 & 5, Stunt Night, and many many more. If you have questions you can email me at hcciowa@yahoo.com and i will try and frequent the boards more often.
Thanks
JC

JustinS
04-29-2008, 10:55 PM
The ISU motorcycle club is planning a trek down to the J&P open house, should be a good time.

kingofbling
04-29-2008, 11:11 PM
if your crew wants to meet up in CR just email me and we can ride a larger group..

Ricky
04-30-2008, 11:26 AM
i would love to ride in a big group but we never really got along. hope u guys have fun and try to stay out of trouble :)

kingofbling
04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Riding in a big group is fun. Who is it that you dont get along with??

Ricky
04-30-2008, 10:51 PM
you. i used to have a all black 97 jetta VR6. u would remember me if u saw me. :)

kingofbling
04-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Chrome City / Advanced Auto Parts cruise night start. Tomorrow weather pending. Every Thrursday!!!!!!
JP Cycles cruse Nights
-May 20
-June 17
-July 22
-Aug 19
-Sept 9

kingofbling
04-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Dude that was years ago.. Life goes on!! Dont let it bother you....

Ricky
04-30-2008, 11:09 PM
nice then u will see me around. i have a 06 R6 raven with full carbon fiber front faring and a carbon fiber high mount exhaust. if u see me gave me a wave

Drifte
05-01-2008, 03:26 PM
I have a 1971 Honda Trail 70, custom broken headlight, custom faded paint. All original graphics and chrome. You cant miss me!

ZacFields
05-02-2008, 12:31 AM
JC, what kind of bike do you have? I take you more for a cruiser type but something tells me you have a sportbike.

I've got a 2007 Suzuki M50.... little 800CC cruiser.

K-ville
05-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Knoxville bike night is tonight. its not much of a ride for me but for some of you guys it could be. Ill be there if anyone decides to make the trip mention to me your on hear and ill get a discount on some horsepower pulls in the dyno! unless mines on there finishing the tune :neener: