PDA

View Full Version : Went for a swim

sLoWnStEaDy
04-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Well, it was nice out so Skye, Landon, James and I decided to go for a walk down by the river... Well, it is a Creek but it is UP and is moving quite fast now so... Anways we where walking and i seen a huge tennis ball thing across teh river that i wanted to get for Landon. So i walk (well, more like CLIMB) down the steep as bank to grab it. I got it, tossed it up to them and decided to walk down stream a little ways. One thing led to another and i jumped in the water and TRIED to swim across... it was COLD... FREEZING water and i was fully dressed so that made it even harder. "luckily" skye had her camera and caught the first bit of it on tape and thinks it is funny so yeah, i will post it....

bad camera angle, it was about 25ft+ accross and the current was actualy pretty good. I ended up about 10ft down stream from where i jumped in... and yes, i did do a belly flop, water was like 5ft-6ft deep so i couldn't really "dive" or anything.... Lastly after i get out of the water, look at my left foot, that is what i am chasing down stream...
http://media.putfile.com/anyone-up-for-a-swim--ITS-COLD

Best part was riding in the trunk of James' Monte Carlo so i didn't mess up his interior. Actualy had fun as a couple times i yanked the emergency trunk open handle thing on the inside, and waived at the people behind us. a few of which thought it to be hilarious and one guy actualy seemed pissed about it... i dunno, he was driving a new Mercedes so he was bound to be a dick anyways....

biohazard
04-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Haha, looks (and sounded) like that was cold.

RandomHero
04-21-2008, 11:02 PM
crazy white kids

Drifte
04-22-2008, 07:16 AM
camera girl sounds hot...

i coulda gone for a swim yesterday,thats about as hot as I like it to get!

TbTalon94
04-22-2008, 07:37 AM
ha it has just begun

sLoWnStEaDy
04-22-2008, 08:08 AM

I think so... I am a little partial as i have been with her for about 2 years now and she is the mother of my son so...

TbTalon94
04-22-2008, 01:04 PM

I think so... I am a little partial as i have been with her for about 2 years now and she is the mother of my son so...

pics of her or it didn't happen ^^

little supraforums habit :)

96-eclipse-gst
04-22-2008, 01:24 PM
agreed.... lol

Drifte
04-22-2008, 02:40 PM
yea pics or its not true.

AllAmericanMuscleChick
04-26-2008, 08:19 PM
I'd rather pics of me didn't get posted for the world to see lol...

but thanks for all the love! lol... :supz: