PDA

View Full Version : Oil at 95mph on highway

FredMento
04-17-2008, 10:01 PM
This is what happened to a friend when there's oil on the highway ,doing 95 mph
A video to remember,may happen to any of us...

Here you can see the video with details

Oil on the Highway at 95 MPH - Director's Cut Video - Metacafe (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1253130/oil_on_the_highway_at_95_mph_directors_cut/)

View original media here:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1250795/oil_on_the_highway_at_95_mph/

He is a good Driver,but he was lucky...

Drifte
04-17-2008, 10:22 PM
that was a very impressive save. i would not be happy after that.

DustinsDuster
04-18-2008, 03:58 AM
< equally impressed. cant do that with manual steering!

TbTalon94
04-18-2008, 07:03 AM
ha I watched someone do that right in front of me from hydro-planning going about 35-45 and he got MUCH more swing then that did. He pretty much saved it by hitting a snow bank in between a light pole and a huge boulder. As the doctors always say "a bit to the left or right and he would have been dead". Well not dead but you get the idea.

Ricky tell that story :)

Drifte
04-18-2008, 10:32 AM
oh that, i know what your talkin about. But that guy was doin 95! Ive dont that at low speeds...someone had to be their for atleast ONE of the times.

slobalt
04-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Impressive....... was that a sound track in the background or his radio, if it was the radio it couldn't have been planned any better.

"let your soul run free" then he hits the oil

Reminds me of this winter in my truck, wasn't doin 95, just 40 down hill on snow, down shifted and the fun began......

Ricky
04-19-2008, 09:25 AM
i had bald tires on just the back. went around a smooth corner and hit a BIG fucking puddle that was crazy deep. back end went out right away and i was to the steering lock and facing a UPS truck. i only had one lane to work with. if i would have slid any more on the road i would have went under a UPS truck. if it wouldn't have been there and i would have had two or more lanes to work with i would have been fine. but i had curb and UPS truck. My back tires would not hook up for shit and was getting more and more out of control so i looked for a soft spot :-/ i missed a bolder by about a foot and a telephone poll by a little bit more and landed in some powder. no damage to the car but i had to get pulled out. i think i got really lucky in the ordeal

Domestic Disturbance
04-20-2008, 10:54 AM
thats some amazing reaction time. looks like that car held real well too

derek072887
04-21-2008, 11:45 AM
it is an audi!!! lol