PDA

View Full Version : United Security Savings Bank

foxsgurl
04-14-2008, 01:17 PM
So I know im pry gonna get made fun of and shit for this but I gotta post it. Most of u pry know that I work at a bank in Marion. Right now we are trying to get people to bank with us. Reason why is that we are a smaller bank and its kinda hard for us to get the new accounts we need when were trying to compete with Wells Fargo and all the other bigger banks. So if your not happy with your bank at all and thinking about changing or need a place to get money saved up for projects, vacation or whatever, you should consider coming to us. We only have 2 locations now. One is on Edgewood Road (right across from Earl May and by Arbys) and the other is in Marion in front of Carlos O Kelly's. Got a few different checking and savings accounts. We also have our loan ppl on site too that can get you a great loan for a great rate. Any questions about our products, let me know!

Ashley
04-14-2008, 01:28 PM
i'm happy with wells fargo, but i went ahead and moved this to the clubhouse for you. more people will probably see it in here. :)

Domestic Disturbance
04-15-2008, 01:15 AM
happy with my bank, but thank you. I've heard many bad things about wells fargo and many people who dislike them. they seem to have trouble keeping track of money

Ashley
04-15-2008, 07:28 AM
i've never had a problem with them, they've actually been really awesome for zac and i.. you probably shouldn't count on your bank to keep track of your money anyway. idk about everyone else, but i make sure i know where my money is that way i know right away if there's a problem.

black88gt
04-15-2008, 10:18 AM
i've never had a problem with them, they've actually been really awesome for zac and i.. you probably shouldn't count on your bank to keep track of your money anyway. idk about everyone else, but i make sure i know where my money is that way i know right away if there's a problem.

an ex gf was w/ wells fargo and kept track of everything. probably 4 or 5 times in 3 months, large amounts of money would randomly disappear from her account. a few times this caused her to overdraft also. she would have to call and every time they would admit they made a mistake and would fix things, but it got ridiculous having to call to fix things that often so she switched banks.

Domestic Disturbance
04-15-2008, 10:28 PM

an ex gf was w/ wells fargo and kept track of everything. probably 4 or 5 times in 3 months, large amounts of money would randomly disappear from her account. a few times this caused her to overdraft also. she would have to call and every time they would admit they made a mistake and would fix things, but it got ridiculous having to call to fix things that often so she switched banks.

she being one of the people i was refering to. I'm sorry, I keep track of my money, but I would assume my bank would know how to too. A missing $200 would be a problem for me... Was just trying to share what I knew without being preached

foxsgurl
04-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Weve heard of some ppl that were furious with Wells Fargo about taking their money and some stuff about their loans and the payments that they set up suddenly changed. Even ppl with CDs have had problems too. Brett had some problems with Guarntee Bank with them holding a payroll check from RuffaloCODY FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS!!!!!!! It was stupid so know he is banking at USSB (that and he can bug me at work). I was just throwing it out there since we need new accounts and new loans. If anyone u know is looking to change, let them know to come to us. Our customers tell others nothing but good things! :LOVEYOU: