PDA

View Full Version : animated gif's

69gt4speed
03-30-2008, 11:11 PM
If U remember my bitchin about animated gif's not displaying here or any website. Well I found out why finally.... It's in the etrust security firewall/, ad blocking/, u need to uncheck animation blocking in the custom options. As u know that etrust suite is the freebie w mediacom customers.

ZEE
03-31-2008, 07:53 AM
We get something free? Of course my mediacom bill is ungodly high so I"m probably paying for it in the long run. I hate mediacom. :banghead:

69gt4speed
03-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Yea it's free from the home page. ca security suite. It's crap too. Like everything sorta does the job. Only been 2 yrs to get gif working.

Drifte
03-31-2008, 05:14 PM
do you work at mediacom or something? I have mediacom and always see gifs.

DustinsDuster
03-31-2008, 06:00 PM
do you work at mediacom or something? I have mediacom and always see gifs.

ditto

snickerlicker
03-31-2008, 06:32 PM
Me too!!!

69gt4speed
03-31-2008, 10:46 PM
It all started when I downloaded the free older ca security suite.... Why it set as default no animation, no flying headers I don't know. It thought it was advertising evidently and it sorely ticked me off as the documentation sucks. I looked in windows internet settings per Tony, pgs of bs. Any mediacom customer can look down at bottom of home page if mediacom and see where it says ca security plus (free) download here.... I suppose it checks to see if a valid customer when u download it. What it says...
CA Internet Security Plus Free to Mediacom Online Subscribers!

CA Internet Security Suite Plus provides comprehensive protection against Internet threats that can jeopardize your privacy and diminish PC performance. It also helps ensure your important files, photos, music, and PC settings are safe, by letting you easily back them up, restore them, or transfer them to a new PC.
• Anti-Virus • Anti-Spam
• Anti-Spyware • Personal Firewall
• Anti-Phishing?? • Parental Controls
• Data Backup and Transfer
Click here to find out how to download your Security Suite FREE today

http://cedar-rapids.mediacomtoday.com/community/