PDA

View Full Version : Some people's childern

Stutz
03-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Well i live in a duplex in coralville and the other day i walk out to my car i notice a basketball shaped dust mark on my windshield. I look a little closer and there is two others on my hood and one of my windshield wipers is broke. Stupid fucking neighbors kids where playing basketball in the driveway and their basketball hit my car three times! :mad:

RWSZ71
03-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Damn that sucks dude, looks like there's gonna be some dodgeball huh?

amoander
03-23-2008, 04:43 PM
That really sucks because it would be really really difficult to try obtain compensation.

96-eclipse-gst
03-23-2008, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't let that go if I were you. I mean, don't rush over to their house and be a dick. I would however, walk over and ask to talk to their parents. Explain to them, that your pretty sure their children were playing basketball and it hit your car atleast three times. Ask that they please keep an eye on their children or next time your car is damaged you will be forced to involve the police.

Drifte
03-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I would talk to the parents. Although some people are just idiots and terrible parents. You can at least let them know what happened, and that your car is something important to you. Some people say oh a cars a car. I say fine, but mines not to me.

DustinsDuster
03-23-2008, 07:23 PM
i agree with these guys. dont be a dick or accusing, just go over there and tell them what you think happened, and just ask them to talk to their kids about being more careful while playing around your car...

efforts
03-24-2008, 08:22 PM
did you take some pictures of the thing? that'd help if you take this seriously.