PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass on a Harley

snickerlicker
03-13-2008, 03:07 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=487_1205349914

ZacFields
03-13-2008, 05:43 PM
I saw this earlier. What a flipping tool.

If you want to do tricks on a bike, buy a dirtbike!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess people ride for different reasons. I don't ride so I can hang out with a big gang of knuckleheads, I don't ride so I can go 120mph down the interstate... I just enjoy riding period.

I know I talked some shit about sportbikes in a thread a while back, but guys like this aren't any better either. Not to mention you could do the exact same "trick" he just did without locking your throttle anyways.

DustinsDuster
03-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Not to mention you could do the exact same "trick" he just did without locking your throttle anyways.

thats kindof what i was thinking...

ZacFields
03-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah it looked like he locked his throttle, but took his hand off the handlebars before the bike completely responded to the throttle increase. So when the bike responded he wasn't holding on. He was probably in 2nd gear.

Let's not even bother discussing how dumb of a trick that is to begin with.

Ricky
03-14-2008, 12:09 AM
so he basically has... HAD... cruse control?

what a moron! Don't pull that stunt tomorrow ZAC! :)

ZacFields
03-14-2008, 12:47 AM
Actually he doesn't even have cruise control.

He just has this thing inside his handlebar that makes it so his throttle doesn't snap back like it's supposed to. So like if he pulls it back to 25% throttle and lets go, it just stays there. It's kinda like cruise control, but really all it does is hold the same amount of throttle.

My dad's harley has real cruise control... just like on a car. that's way better.