PDA

View Full Version : F**k daylight savings time

DustinsDuster
03-09-2008, 04:56 PM
i had people over at my house last night. i picked up a couple movies, and a bottle of Sailor Jerry. i sat around with my friends, watched some movies, had a good time. around midnight, people started taking off; and it was down to just Kelli, her friend Keri and i. Kelli ended up passing out, so i put her in bed and sat around bullshitting with Keri for a while. when i finally went up to bed, the clock said 6:03, and thats pretty much my last clear memory.

i woke up today, and didnt want to get out of bed at all. i eventually forced myself out of bed and saw the clock said 2:16. they told me if was daylight savings time(i had forgotten), and that it was really almost 3:30.

sweet; my day is shot, i have a terrible headache, and feel kindof naucious. i also notice that the bottle of Sailor Jerry is empty. i mention this to them, and they tell me they each had one drink, and that i drank the rest of it. kindof liberating in an odd way.

despite said naucious feeling, i knew i needed to eat something, so i come up with the brilliant idea of going to Metro Buffet. some really greasy food to lubricate my stomach sounds awesome. the ride there didnt go that well, and as soon as we got there, i calmly walked into the bathroom, picked the handicapped stall, and promptly threw up. after two or three spew sessions, i realized my puke was completely clear and i remembered i hadnt eaten anything in about 16 hours. i wiped the tears from my eyes, the snot from my nose, washed my hands, and went out to enjoy some thouroghly bad food.

as it sits now, it is 5:56, i havent done anything today, and i dont plan on changing that. god damn i hate daylight savings time...

Drifte
03-09-2008, 05:17 PM
yeah, i got home at 4am. went to bed, woke up at 9:30 and drove for almost 2 hours south. Just got done driving the almost 2hours back north. Now have another 1 45minutes back to cedarfalls yet to do. and I didnt get anysleep friday night.

slobalt
03-10-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm always amazed how a day is always screwed because of that one hour.