PDA

View Full Version : It runs!

90 notch
03-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Few odds and ends left,than off to the dyno......STEVE O[attachment=3:1vem23tz]el camono 1.jpg[/attachment:1vem23tz][attachment=2:1vem23tz]el co 2.jpg[/attachment:1vem23tz][attachment=1:1vem23tz]el co 3.jpg[/attachment:1vem23tz][attachment=0:1vem23tz]el co 4.jpg[/attachment:1vem23tz]

90 notch
03-08-2008, 04:56 PM
One more....[attachment=0:2sohh0hf]EL CO 5.jpg[/attachment:2sohh0hf]

ZacFields
03-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Look at that killer shot of NOS in the 4th picture. What is that Steve-O, like 16.9oz? Haha I love that energy drink.

Looks good though. I think this summer is going to be good to you and your bro, and the MSCA.

stangvortech
03-08-2008, 05:51 PM
WOW that looks like a BEAST!!!!! :supz:

RWSZ71
03-08-2008, 05:52 PM
That thing looks mean, and fast.

allgo
03-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Where is the sticker on the back window??? BUSA KILLER!!!

McKeever
03-08-2008, 06:59 PM
How much power do you think it will make?

ZacFields
03-08-2008, 09:36 PM
If that's the same engine that they had in the wagon in years past, and I'm pretty sure it is, I can't remember how much power it made back then.

I do remember the wagon running like a 9 second quarter mile on a damp (humid) track spinning tires almost all the way through it.

If you don't know these guys McKeever (Stevo and his twin brother), you should make a point to meet them. Those two, and Allgo, and everyone else I've met with the MSCA are probably the most down-to-earth nice guys I've met.

McKeever
03-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Ohh I can believe it, anyone that does work like that is worth knowing. It's not everyday I see $hit like that rollin around.

Domestic Disturbance
03-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Looks damn good! They were saying they were hoping for 1200hp right?

black88gt
03-09-2008, 04:37 AM
looks good, nice work

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Where is the sticker on the back window??? BUSA KILLER!!!

Dont worry fuck nob, you surely wont have one! whats funny is that car should easyly beat any busa's around here, what my stock bore, ext arm, busa should get beat by that car,but hopefuly it will be sold by then, If I have the bike I will be at the track opening day, and well sort it out. Hopefully its not another 200 pass wonder, cause you get 1 pass with me. So start your 100 pages of shit now....go ahead!!!!

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Why do you think this post was for you?? Oh thats right you said you 100% garentee that you would blow the mino away with your bike but I geuss your bike never happened. So go back to your side street psi and hang out with all your teenagers.. nice sig to, mine reminds me of some of your work lol

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 03:25 PM
First off learn to spell bussiness man, I will be there opening day with my swap meet junk of a busa and well see how it all comes out, your such a tool its pathetic, but Thank you for staying off PSI, I knew the new sig. would get rid of ya loser. Oh and that wiring job does look like your Edgewood rd store, Oh I was wondering did you pull a permit for that work you got done up there? I will have to check into that. Nice to know that you like my cobbeled up work so much you had me hook you up on the new stove...

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Fastest Teenagers in town! HAHA LOL... Maybe you should wish you were young again ya old bastard!

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Dad, you really don't need to spell to spread mayo!

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Fastest Teenagers in town! HAHA LOL... Maybe you should wish you were young again ya old bastard!
Are you talking to your old man?

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 03:34 PM

No hes not the one slammen young kids runnen down a grown up game!

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:35 PM
First off learn to spell bussiness man, I will be there opening day with my swap meet junk of a busa and well see how it all comes out, your such a tool its pathetic, but Thank you for staying off PSI, I knew the new sig. would get rid of ya loser. Oh and that wiring job does look like your Edgewood rd store, Oh I was wondering did you pull a permit for that work you got done up there? I will have to check into that. Nice to know that you like my cobbeled up work so much you had me hook you up on the new stove...

you dont even get it do you thats how you always spell it, George you of all people should worry about spelling. And how many buildings have you jumped out of lately ed with out a permit to be a electrician you cant gopher boy..

What is your favorite big ten team eddy is it the minnesota gophers? Spaz told me to tell you to bring your junk busa to the streets.

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:36 PM

No hes not the one slammen young kids runnen down a grown up game!
I am trying to figure out what runnen is?

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Just go back to your site and talk about all the built cars you guys have to buy cause you cant build them yourselfs, truth hurts!!!

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Watch out everyone eddys gone bi-polar again..

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Well you just keep yapping, tracks will open soon. Funny though all those teenagers you speak of and slam on are your future customers. I will give the inspector a call on Monday and explain the sitiuation to him, and the complete job. and see where you stand. Take care

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Keep runnen your mouth Joe!! All it takes is one of them Gophers off the street! :butthead: Who did you have wire that drive threw at the edgewood road store?

The gophers just might be up on monday to get there lettuce. As a matter of fact can you cut some cheese for them two!!! god you kill me..

snickerlicker
03-09-2008, 03:45 PM
UT OH!! I think you made him angry....

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Just go back to your site and talk about all the built cars you guys have to buy cause you cant build them yourselfs, truth hurts!!!

YOU!!!!!! of all people talikng about buying and having other people do you work :rolleyes: Do you honestly think anyone on here gives a shit about electrical work? But everyone has to eat, you know the dumb fucking teenagers correct!

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:47 PM
[quote="OldSkoolRCR"]First off learn to spell bussiness man,

you cant even spell business!!!!!

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 03:47 PM

Made who angry, dude you guys are all tools, and I am bored passing the time, I would rather be called a gopher, wiring cobbeler and day then sandwhich making, mayo/dill spreader. Whats funny is he can say what he wants, but long and short of it is...He hired/asked me to hook up his new oven and voltage reducer, and I did and to this day hes had no problems, Subs are a bakeing A-OK

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:48 PM

YOU!!!!!! of all people talikng about buying and having other people do you work :rolleyes: Do you honestly think anyone on here gives a shit about electrical work? But every has to eat, you know the dumb fucking teenagers correct!

its pretty clear you guys have to eat

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:50 PM

Made who angry, dude you guys are all tools, and I am bored passing the time, I would rather be called a gopher, wiring cobbeler and day then sandwhich making, mayo/dill spreader.
We dont have dill.

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 03:50 PM

YOU!!!!!! of all people talikng about buying and having other people do you work :rolleyes: Do you honestly think anyone on here gives a shit about electrical work? But every has to eat, you know the dumb fucking teenagers correct!

its pretty clear you guys have to eat

Its pretty clear that Tuffys changes you oil in all you cars, sandwhich boy. Do you have s seceret recipe for your bread?

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Keep runnen your mouth Joe!! All it takes is one of them Gophers off the street! :butthead: Who did you have wire that drive threw at the edgewood road store?

The gophers just might be up on monday to get there lettuce. As a matter of fact can you cut some cheese for them two!!! god you kill me..
you must know who so i will have the police contact you. thanks for the tip

allgo
03-09-2008, 03:56 PM
this is a topic for c-lows car so like i said before go away or i will delete your knowledge.

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 03:59 PM
If you dont mind I am copying that cool sig. photo for my boss. Thanx

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 03:59 PM
whats the matter, cant take the heat MR. Black Annus, I mean Angus!

allgo
03-09-2008, 04:03 PM
no I really dont have anytime for you guys but I know you guys would love to make this a big shit thread but its not going to turn into that. So have fun and goodbye...

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Goodby buddie...dont forget I still :heart: ya.

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 04:04 PM
GOD DAMMIT JOE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP SHAVING YOUR LEGS BEFORE YOU HUSTLE SUBS![img]

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/slogan.jpg

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I knew I had seen them legs somewhere before, it was the costume that threw me :biggrin: And in front of a 7-11 store :banghead: WTF

stangvortech
03-09-2008, 04:52 PM

All I have to say to this comment is Hilarious ooo and it makes absolutely no since at all...

stangvortech
03-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Well you just keep yapping, tracks will open soon. Funny though all those teenagers you speak of and slam on are your future customers. I will give the inspector a call on Monday and explain the sitiuation to him, and the complete job. and see where you stand. Take care

I'm sure all of streetpsi(30 people give or take a few) will put allgo out of business NOT..... Saying you will give the inspector a call is the lowest shit I have heard in a long time..... If you want to see a TOOL go look in the mirror.
:butthead:

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 05:11 PM

All I have to say to this comment is Hilarious ooo and it makes absolutely no since at all...

Let me break it down for you.. Did not realize we had this many Illiterate people on board...

Fastest Teenagers in town... Meaning fastest 13-19 year old's in cedar rapids rural area.

Maybe you should wish you were young again ya old bastard= The older he gets the faster he was!

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 05:13 PM

I'm sure all of streetpsi(30 people give or take a few) will put allgo out of business NOT..... Saying you will give the inspector a call is the lowest shit I have heard in a long time..... If you want to see a TOOL go look in the mirror.
:butthead:

1. No one is trying to put anyone out of busniess. Obviously that is Phisycally impossible, and besides who really cares anyways.

2. Who said they were going to call any inspector.

3. It's all somthing to stir up and get these boards hopping on a sunday afternoon!

4. Fuck off cause your still a queer anyway....

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 05:21 PM
On second thought, Hes the one on the boards runnen his mouth to all these "TEENAGERS".. Those are the poeple that are his customers, futer customers etc.. but not if you act like that. Think about it there are a good 50 of uss that are close friends that all race togetherl. 50 people 50 subs, shit if everyone ate at his store twice a month. Think about it thats a good deal... So if that were to ever happen it would be him doing it to his self. Word of mouth goes a long way!

allgo
03-09-2008, 05:53 PM
George thanks for the business tip, now quit posting your crap on this section. You guys are the first ones to cry about personal attacks then you want to give me a bunch of shit about my business, thats fine I have no problem with that but I hope the water doesnt burn to much when I throw it back.

allgo
03-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Stangvortech dont worry about them they are just talking there same old same old shit..
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/automotivator.jpg

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Stangvortech dont worry about them they are just talking there same old same old shit..
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/allgojoe/automotivator.jpg

Allgo,

I hope someday i can be just like you! :WORSHIP: Your so perfect!

allgo
03-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Its always good to dream big.

StreetSweeper
03-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Its always good to dream big.

I knew that was going to be your return comment!

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 07:19 PM
I thought we were going to stop trashing on this TOPIC, anyway thats what you said you wanted :rolleyes: WTF

OldSkoolRCR
03-09-2008, 07:33 PM
:butthead:[/quote]

I am trying to figure out if your a follwer or brown noser, by your screen name you could be both. Its called internet BS, nobodys calling nobody. As for the tool, by that statement you made, you pretty much locked that down for yourself. As for the business part of it, when we all first meet everybody ate at Allgos stores at least a couple time a week, all of Georges freinds and myself even, and lots of others, but from all this internet BS, and cheesy coments towards the younger crew, none of them do anymore, and all they do is talk shit about his stores to others, whom in return dont go there, which I am sure is not going to bankrupt anyone...that was the point. Take it how you want I dont give a shit, It all boils down to this...I dont think a whole lot of Allgo anymore, (big deal) I dont eat at his stores (OH WELL), but I would never stoop low enough to do anything to jepordize his business, nor would I let anyone I know either. Now go back to folowing or brown nosing or what ever you were trying to do.

Ashley
03-09-2008, 09:28 PM
i like quizno's.

i also really like this car, judging by the pictures.

just thought i'd throw my 2 cents in. :]

Domestic Disturbance
03-10-2008, 09:37 AM
ya judging by stangvortec's car hes such a poser... cause no one else in this town has a car like his.

If we were to judge Joe's business by how he conducts himself on here, then I would have to judge you by the same measure. I don't find that a fair way to judge your work ability, or else theres no way many people on here have jobs.

firstonraceday96
03-10-2008, 11:46 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/211/509728958_7b32d79696.jpg

camino looks bad ass btw

OldSkoolRCR
03-10-2008, 11:57 AM
ya judging by stangvortec's car hes such a poser... cause no one else in this town has a car like his.

If we were to judge Joe's business by how he conducts himself on here, then I would have to judge you by the same measure. I don't find that a fair way to judge your work ability, or else theres no way many people on here have jobs.

First off I said screen name, also go ahead and judge me think I give a shit, who do you think you are!!!! that I would give a shit if you judge me or not? I ried to put a end to this in that last post, because we are trashing on Chris's post, but you must wanna keep it going.

stangvortech
03-10-2008, 01:52 PM
umm.. it’s too late for you stop; you already trashed this thread... Who do you think you are king of Cedar Rapids????? Where did you get that he saying he could/should judge you?? No one gives a shit if you don’t give a shit BTW.

OldSkoolRCR
03-10-2008, 03:24 PM
umm.. it’s too late for you stop; you already trashed this thread... Who do you think you are king of Cedar Rapids????? Where did you get that he saying he could/should judge you?? No one gives a shit if you don’t give a shit BTW.

Follower or Brown noser?

Blowuaway
03-10-2008, 06:48 PM
I got lost in all the high tech business talk. (spreading dill, wiring stoves) The car kicks ass C-low and Stevo. Can't wait to see it run. Any plan to take it to WSC?

melon
03-10-2008, 11:20 PM
hey douche bags, how bout you take your "I don't give a shit, you give a shit" somewhere else......

the camino is badass.... i just don't see how you guys think you can top ur old wagon.. that was one of my favorite cars to see run... please post the dyno numbers as soon as you get them... i'm sure they'll be high!

StreetSweeper
03-11-2008, 07:19 AM
Hey Melon head! Who do you think you are to talk? MR. 10 post chump.. Go back to yahoo chat and think your tuff shit over there!

melon
03-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Hey Melon head! Who do you think you are to talk? MR. 10 post chump.. Go back to yahoo chat and think your tuff shit over there!

haha your judging me by my post number? I DON'T RUN MY MOUTH LIKE YOU :butthead: STFU and btw smartass, its 11 if you wanna keep count

StreetSweeper
03-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Melon Head!
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/streetsweeper_01/big_cup_of_STFU.jpg

Little advice, don't chime in when you dont have nothing but a keyboard to get you out of!

melon
03-11-2008, 02:40 PM
wow thank you street sweeper... i really needed some advice

btw, that turbo in my file.... isn't sitting on my floor anymore.. so, i guess my keyboard isn't the only thing that 'talks'

looks like we can bump my 'mr.10' to a 12 already.... whooo

OldSkoolRCR
03-11-2008, 03:17 PM
hey douche bags, how bout you take your "I don't give a shit, you give a shit" somewhere else......

the camino is badass.... i just don't see how you guys think you can top ur old wagon.. that was one of my favorite cars to see run... please post the dyno numbers as soon as you get them... i'm sure they'll be high!

Did any of us say it was not a nice car? I dont think all this BS is even about the car is it? If the car makes 200hp or 1200hp is not the question anyway, will it go from point A-B this year? From what I have seen it spent the past 3 years trying to go from A-B, and Steve'o already posted last sumer it made 1200hp. I hope it does make back to back passes this year finally, shit its a dam CHASSIS car, it should. :supz:

melon
03-11-2008, 03:23 PM
you guys gonna run this at Cedar Falls at all? I know last year they really pissed you guys off during the street nights..

oldskoolrcr... is your name ed by chance? we always talked when i worked a CFR... prolly don't remember me tho.... you were too busy showin' people how busa's run

StreetSweeper
03-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Melon,

I don't care if your turbo is mounted to your lawn mower. Are you trying to say you want some? BRING it!

OldSkoolRCR
03-11-2008, 08:35 PM
you guys gonna run this at Cedar Falls at all? I know last year they really pissed you guys off during the street nights..

oldskoolrcr... is your name ed by chance? we always talked when i worked a CFR... prolly don't remember me tho.... you were too busy showin' people how busa's run

Yep I'm Ed. I am sure if I seen you I would know you. :supz:

melon
03-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Melon,

I don't care if your turbo is mounted to your lawn mower. Are you trying to say you want some? BRING it!

HA... lawn mower :neener:

StreetSweeper
03-11-2008, 09:22 PM
If you know oldskool, chances are you know me! Hed be my father.

melon
03-11-2008, 09:39 PM
If you know oldskool, chances are you know me! Hed be my father.

I wouldn't say I 'know' him.. but we talked quite a bit at the track... Have you ever gone with him to Cedar Falls Raceway? I worked in the staging and water box for about four years... prolly seen ya..

what do you drive?

OldSkoolRCR
03-11-2008, 09:41 PM
I have talked to you a few times while waiting to make pass on my bike, I remember now, working this year at CFR?

StreetSweeper
03-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Ive been going to CFR and all other tracks my whole life. so 19 years now. I used to drive a black eagle Talon that ran 11.2 @131.. Now i have a 99Z28.

melon
03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Ive been going to CFR and all other tracks my whole life. so 19 years now. I used to drive a black eagle Talon that ran 11.2 @131.. Now i have a 99Z28.

orly? is that ur Z on pop's aveator? that car looks tits..

I got a 95' maro with a 6.0L truck motor and 70mm turbo... far from done tho

melon
03-11-2008, 10:22 PM
I have talked to you a few times while waiting to make pass on my bike, I remember now, working this year at CFR?

not sure yet... do you have any bikes to race.. seemed like you sold busa's faster than I could change my underwear!

StreetSweeper
03-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Nope, My car is All Black 99, that is his 98.. 6.0 Aeeey! :supz:

He has only owned 2 Busas in his life, you just see him riding everyone elses bikes!

melon
03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
He has only owned 2 Busas in his life, you just see him riding everyone elses bikes!

haha oic...

90 notch
03-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Ed,we did spend a couple of years trying to get that car from point a to b.Along the way many low 9 sec passes.A couple 9.0 @158 many 9 teens and lots of 9.20's 30's.I would say for what we had we faired very well.What can i say for you,not a whole lot..........Never been in the 9's with any of his cars,as you would say SO SAD!Not a bash ed just the truth.If you ever had an argument maybe i would listen.Steve and chris williams.

StreetSweeper
03-12-2008, 08:26 AM
Steve-0

Why did you just make that last post.. it was half way mature untill you started blabben about him not having a car in the 9s.. Well what if he came back and said youve never had a bike in the 8s? If he wanted a 9 second car he can easlily have that, his prioritys are different then others. My point is he told you along time ago not to say shit to him and he wont say shit to you.. I HIGHLEY ADVICE YOU TO RETHINK YOUR COMENTS! AND GET CARPS HEADLIGHTS BEEEOTCH!

90 notch
03-12-2008, 09:55 AM
This whole topic has been about your father bashing us....I've never owned a bike nor don't have the desire.Your dad just made a post talking about the wagon,don't give me this he didn't say anything SHIT!I did promise i would never bring his name into anything ever again,he started it i'm just defending all my hard work.So if he wants to live up to his word don't bring us up at all.Thanks,steve and chris williams.

90 notch
03-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Btw-those headlight are between me and scott.Can you see where this is going....Steve o

OldSkoolRCR
03-12-2008, 03:30 PM
quote]

Did any of us say it was not a nice car? I dont think all this BS is even about the car is it? If the car makes 200hp or 1200hp is not the question anyway, will it go from point A-B this year? From what I have seen it spent the past 3 years trying to go from A-B, and Steve'o already posted last sumer it made 1200hp. I hope it does make back to back passes this year finally, shit its a dam CHASSIS car, it should. :supz:[/quote]

I am trying to figure out what part of this was NEG or a slam, seems to me it is all truth, So break it down for me Steve'O the NEG parts that is. I will drive to the track this year and run 9s and go home, good enough for me, If you believe it or not I dont care, Unlike yourselfs spending hours on Dynos and tunnig, I went to the track last year with pump gas, exhust on a car I had never drove before, last time it was tunned was in 2005 in Van Nyes California, tossed a 100 jet in, and with it surging up top went 10.39/10.41. So this year after Speed Inc gets done tunning it, and I drive to the track run 9s with pump and drive home, thats plenty enough for me. If I wanted to compete or beat you guys trust me I dont think it would take much. Just like Joe says with my 100% shit, that car of your's hold about as much water, you make it sound like it was a big deal your 1200hp car ran some 9teens, Like I said before, if it go's 8s this year please dont brag it up untill you go 8.0 or teens, because it should easy, so for my full weight going 9s on pump I am happy. Now before this turns VERY ugly, lets just reread the post, and give it a rest, and the headlight deal is not between you and Scotty, He personally could care less if you dropped dead, it is between you and your good freind Jason, whos name your dragging through the mud, but whats funny is that what he said you would do. Dont worry headlights are no biggie there all over Ebay, but what I am worried about is PAYBACK!!! but what do I know :rolleyes: Ed

StreetSweeper
03-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Don't wory Steve-O Just go ahead and keep them fuckers!! We will see where it's going :Hangman:

RandomHero
03-13-2008, 03:36 PM
blah blah blah :fart:

Drifte
03-13-2008, 07:13 PM

that makes just as much sense! Some serious comedy in here.

camino looks tough. You guys need to get a photographer so you have some good pics of these cars you build.

allgo
03-13-2008, 07:31 PM

that makes just as much sense! Some serious comedy in here.

camino looks tough. You guys need to get a photographer so you have some good pics of these cars you build.

I have told them this many of times..

melon
03-13-2008, 07:54 PM
forget about finding a photographer..... just put it on DRAG WEEK!!

not only will you be in the magazine, but in numerous car videos as well.. how do you think that ten second blue truck (parish8) or his other car (5.3L tubo fairmont) got SO famous? and drag week is a ton of fun either way.... just a thought for ya guys...

StreetSweeper
03-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Dragweek for the Wagamino would be cool! But theres a problem.. It wouldnt make it to the casey's! :butthead:

90 notch
03-14-2008, 06:23 AM
Why wouldn't it make it?????Tell me please....This will be funny because george knows everything.Flame on boy george.Steve o

Scott
03-14-2008, 07:29 AM
The reason that Jim guy gets so much publicity is because he is good friends with the 1320 video guys, if you watch the actual DVD from them you can tell they definetly favor the local cars. But yes dragweek is a good way to get some publicity, just look at the overall winner from last year!! He's on ARP ads and aeromotive ads, multiple magazines... I would encourage anyone to go, its definetly a good time :supz: Gotta make the drive first, and you might want a air filter for that one.

melon
03-14-2008, 09:54 AM
the camaro that won it all, had wheels that weren't even in production yet... how the hell did he do that?

and I agree, 1320 is a group from Lincoln,Ne... so its no wonder why they're close

Scott
03-14-2008, 10:01 AM
As a succesfull business man that guy many connections with alot of manufacturers, I got some pictures of that blow thru carb that many people would kill to see!! :neener: I think its another prototype deal he's got going on there as well

melon
03-14-2008, 10:15 AM
was the owner of the car even there? I think the driver was some other guy...

Scott
03-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Yes the owner was there, he followed in a seperate vehicle along with a couple other people who werent allowed to touch the car. Thats how Phil Cooper got knocked out, he would have been in the hunt but his mechanic got busted riding in another car..

90 notch
03-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Scotty,the carb on that car is nothing special.Csu 4500-series,steve morris hat,dual needle and seats with pro bowls.That carb has been built and put on MANY cars over and over again.Same guy that builds c's carbs.That car was built by pro rides,who wouldn't want to be apart of that car....Steve o

GMPARTSMAN
03-14-2008, 11:47 AM
that camaro the won drag week is for sale on racing junk if anyone wants it..

oh yea and has $89,900.00 to spend

Scott
03-14-2008, 11:58 AM
I was wondering how long it would be before you posted on that comment. anyone can look at it and rattle off brand names and parts, Im not saying its a revolutionary NASA built CNC titanium carb or anything, but there is a few thought provoking differences I noticed, nothing too huge but I havent seen pictures or heard of them before.. I dont have any experience with these but I have seen alot and read alot about them..

90 notch
03-14-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks for that schooling scotty,like i said that carb is nothing special.Please point it out so i can learn all your knowledge....Steve o[attachment=0:1if3qhaq]pro-rides-69-camaro-engine.jpg[/attachment:1if3qhaq]

Scott
03-14-2008, 12:55 PM
No prob, just another out of the box carb... :rolleyes: Thats why the wagon was so easy to get running right??

90 notch
03-14-2008, 01:03 PM
I am not saying i know everything.Blo-thru technology has come a long way in the past couple of years and yes we were apart of that.Testing this and testing that,and yes for the same guy that built the carb for that camaro.Steve o

Scott
03-14-2008, 01:36 PM
take it easy just stirring a pot a little, I got some good shots of the carb taken apart trying to see what going on inside and on top of it.. I cant share all the secrets

90 notch
03-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Like i said.....Their is no secret.Steve o

OldSkoolRCR
03-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Why wouldn't it make it?????Tell me please....This will be funny because george knows everything.Flame on boy george.Steve o

Can not wait to see it on Drag Week this year 2008, glad your stepping up to defend all the Hype!!! that it is NOT A STREET CAR!!! Way to go Steve'O and Chris :supz: :supz: :supz:

sLoWnStEaDy
03-23-2008, 10:43 AM
First off learn to spell bussiness man

Priceless....

snickerlicker
03-23-2008, 12:34 PM
First off learn to spell bussiness man

Priceless....

I agree...

StreetSweeper
03-23-2008, 08:12 PM
^^^^^ Your about two weeks late ! :butthead:

sLoWnStEaDy
03-23-2008, 08:55 PM
NAH... i could wait another two weeks and it would STILL be funny...