PDA

View Full Version : WTB: subwwofer box (need one built)

sLoWnStEaDy
02-26-2008, 07:53 PM
I am screwing around with WinISD but have decided i would rather pay someone to build me a box... Looking for someone who REALLY knows how to build subwoofer enclosures. Not just the run of the mill square box with a PVC port or some shit but a REAL, NICE box! I am willing to pay $100 plus i will buy the materials. I do not really have the proper tools so you will need (or have access to) the tools needed...

Feel free to PM me... SERIOUS people only please!

Drifte
02-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Theirs shops in CR that will do that for you. I would, but to much of a hassle from CF. Theirs the guy on 16th between advance and autozone. Then theirs some others, including automitive electronics (owner graduate of prairie). If you want I can design the box, slot loaded. You could easily build it. Then take it to one of these shops and get it carpeted.

RandomHero
02-26-2008, 10:59 PM
i have a friend that could do it. if you are dead serious about this i will give him a call but only of you are dead serious with cash in hand.

sLoWnStEaDy
02-27-2008, 07:23 AM
RandomHero... If your friend is a SERIOUS box builder and can build teh box around my subs and tune to the frequency i like and everythign i am more than serious! I want the biggest possible box i can fit in the trunk, well i NEED the biggets possible box as the subs "like about 6ft^3 each but i am not sure i have quite the room.... Either way i am dead serious.

Drifte: i get a hold of you if this other guy doesnt work out...

RandomHero
02-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Keith pm what exactly you want. box size, amp, freq, size of area, size of box etc. and i will call him and see if hes up to it.

sLoWnStEaDy
02-27-2008, 12:46 PM
PM'd

RandomHero
02-27-2008, 02:49 PM
gotcha, ill call him than ill get back to you.

sLoWnStEaDy
02-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Drifte: PM'd

ZEE
02-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Theirs shops in CR that will do that for you. I would, but to much of a hassle from CF. Theirs the guy on 16th between advance and autozone. Then theirs some others, including automitive electronics (owner graduate of prairie). If you want I can design the box, slot loaded. You could easily build it. Then take it to one of these shops and get it carpeted.

Carpeting it is the easiest part. You can do that yourself also.

Drifte
02-29-2008, 04:58 PM
for some reason my carpeting never looks as good. I tried the best carpet I could get my hands on and I still couldnt get it perfect.

RandomHero
02-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Carpeting it is the easiest part. You can do that yourself also.
- Minus Carpet it
+ Add Masterbation
:neener:
sorry im done