PDA

View Full Version : My nice Day

Drifte
02-25-2008, 02:19 PM
First, my girlfriends alero wont start. ran fine, then nothing, no fire. Tow finally shows, i get home, my apartment is flooded, again. My speakers, and sub soaked. Luckily everything else is off the ground on the wooded stands. Guy comes by, well we'll get a wet vac on it. What about fixing the problem...oh no. then our visitor whos supposed to fix it, hangs out in our doorway letting out the heat; chatting away with my roomates as i blast shadows falls, as i lay dieing and diecast. dude acts like it never happened before, even tho we tell him it did. then hes like well see heres why....still not fxing it.

so i spent the day taking care of everyone elses problems, and havnt gotten to study for my midterm, or write my proposal, or read the 2 books i have left to write reviews on.

yey

oh, just noticed my years of work stored in my portfolio, in my closet...is no more.

i need to go to a shooting range or something.

RandomHero
02-25-2008, 03:17 PM
:goodman:

DustinsDuster
02-25-2008, 03:31 PM
it could be worse; your girlfriend could've cut off your penis and thrown it out the window of a moving car...

RandomHero
02-25-2008, 03:48 PM
she doesnt have the balls to do it.

Shayne_GSX
02-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Her car wont start. ;)

amoander
02-25-2008, 04:25 PM
http://imu.uiowa.edu/cic/off-campus_hou ... r_premises (http://imu.uiowa.edu/cic/off-campus_housing_service/tenant_info/landlord_roommate_issues.php#enter_premises)

Look up your rights as a renter (if u rent). You need an attorny, you have a great case brewing against him. Most lawyers have free intial consultations.

Drifte
02-25-2008, 04:45 PM
I have a feeling Im going to be able to talk my way into a new room at this place on the 2nd or 3rd floor. It costs more to live up a floor, but I have a feeling I can get around that as well. The guy with the shop vac was really cool. He said hes sure its going to do it again and we should atleast rearrange so the electronics arent nearby. He also told me the landlord would more than likely move us to an empty room above ground.

foxsgurl
02-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Yea you have a great case of neglect here. You really should get a lawyer and get it handled. My old apt at kirkwood had a shooting last year and the fight ended with a bullet in our door and a richochet mark on the door frame. The property managment said that they would get it fixed that week because it was right above the dead bolt and someone could have gotten in our apt b/c the bullet burned all the insulation stuff around the entrance. So that was in march and when I moved out in June...it still wasnt fixed. The girl living there got a lawyer and they said that if they didnt fix the door, they would be put out of business. They had no other complaints prior but i would really get some kind of legal person in this. :cop: