PDA

View Full Version : sooo....

DiamondStarMotors
02-21-2008, 01:39 PM
sorry if i am just way out of line here.. but isn't this the old Crunderground site basically....? anyways if so some of you might remember me or my car from back in the day.. 03 and 04.. from the "illegal street racing" that we never ever did.. anyways hi! lol

DustinsDuster
02-21-2008, 02:07 PM
yeah; we switched to this name in an attempt to separate the site from the "street racing image". everyone still knows how things are, it just looks more legitamate when we try to promote the site.

anyway, a lot of the kids are still around, they might remember your car.

now get the f*cker back together so we can tear ass around town again.

amoander
02-21-2008, 06:00 PM
I need to correct Dustin, we follow every legal statute in this area and do not support any illegal activities. =-)

Stutz
02-24-2008, 02:47 AM
Whats Crunder ground?

DustinsDuster
02-24-2008, 03:31 AM
exactly...

amoander
02-24-2008, 07:49 PM
lol

ZacFields
02-24-2008, 09:02 PM
hahaha!

Yeah it's one in the same DiamondStar. Same site, same people running it (the moderators and myself), mostly the same membership.

Only difference is that with a more professional name, we are able to reach out to a wider variety of people than we could before, and we will attract the types of members that we want to attract, rather than attracting people that the majority of this site couldn't get along with.

The truth is, the site adapted... I just followed suit and changed the name to fit what we are now.

Hope you like :)

DiamondStarMotors
02-25-2008, 07:09 AM
well i never got on "crunder ground".. it was a bunch of 16 year olds running there mouth from what i got out of it.. basically what happened out on first ave and with the slow and retarded.. im sorry.. i mean fast and the gays.. or queers and the furious.. whatever it was.. just a bunch of stupid people that shouldn't be allowed to talk.. specially about cars.. i know me and a lot of my friends lost interest in "cruising" the ave after about the summer of 03.. too many stupid people and not many "respectable" cars anymore.. plus the damn cops wouldn't let us park and hang out anywhere.. so i guess i am just seeing if things have changed much.. that and this way i have another way that i can make fun of Dustin! lol...

Drifte
02-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Thats how it was for most of us. We didnt make it any better for ourselves by hiding the best forum from the public. I mean, we had great conversations their, but thats not a good way to have a public forum running-privately. The site as it is, is in great shape, has the right people on here. I was 17 when I joined this site over 4 ears ago, and like you even the current site owner wouldnt cruise anymore because of the kids on the streets. A lot has changed; and its great.

DiamondStarMotors
02-25-2008, 12:20 PM
i just hope someday we can get 1st ave to be fun again.. like it was in 2000-2002.. atleast thats all the farther back i remember.. i just got my license in 2000.. lol crazy how fast time goes by.. i just hope i can see all the old school muscle out there.. all the sleepers.. and i guessi can handle a few riced out all show no go cars.. as long as i don't find a triple decker park bench spoiler and a coffee can exhaust on some 88 honda.. i miss the days when you could pull into a parking lot and talk to people that actually new things about cars, and they did all the work and enjoyed talking about it.. its always great stories to tell about how you had to jackie chan your arm upside down and sideways under the car from the rear bumper to the front left corner or the car to put on a bolt.. lol ahh the good ole days..

DustinsDuster
02-25-2008, 02:06 PM
take your best shot Russ. while you were boycotting CR:u, i was on there (and some other forums) building e-muscle, and now i'm a full fledged e-thug. dont make me pop an e-cap in your e-ass.

DiamondStarMotors
02-29-2008, 06:19 PM
don't make me type in bold text and underline.. i might even increase my font size YO! yea.. what now..

DustinsDuster
03-01-2008, 04:01 PM
i dont need big, bold text to get my point across. my words are based in quality, not quantity.

DiamondStarMotors
03-02-2008, 10:29 PM
loL