PDA

View Full Version : My 21st birthday plans

foxsgurl
02-18-2008, 11:33 PM
So I know that this is kinda far in advance but I am trying to get this all situated and figured out by the date. I am turning 21 this year. (Woot Woot! :supz: ) and, like any normal person when they are of age, I am celebrating it with a bar crawl. My birthday is on a Monday but the actual bar crawl itself isnt tell the 3rd which is that weekend. So I am throwing an invite to anyone here who would like to go to the bar crawl or even go party the night of my birthday. I plan on drinking as much as possible seeing that I dont have to work Monday or Tuesday. We are going to Iowa City since there are still some of my friends and boyfriends...jk Brett...that are not of age. There will be a party bus and shirts. The shirts are dark pink with black writing for the girls and black with dark pink writing for the fellas. And the shirts will more then likely be personalized so figure out what you will want on it. I am going for birthday bitch on mine. And does anyone know of the place in Marion that does shirts for cheap??? Let me know. Im gonna go ahead and say RSVP by March 15th. I will need to know for how big a party bus that we will need and how many shirts and all that jazz. Just to warn you, I will be very intoxicated that night and I can get really funny and love to hug ppl. Someone or some ppls are pry gonna have to carry me to the bus after the bars. :bigthumb:

DustinsDuster
02-18-2008, 11:44 PM
you could probably PM Zac about where he gets the IAF shirts printed; im pretty sure he gets a decent deal on them.

have fun in IC; personally, i would probably rather sit at home and drink by myself than go out there. too many drunk dumbass frat guys that need to prove they're tough. just ask Amoander...

Ashley
02-18-2008, 11:47 PM
we did our IAF and CRU tshirts through Garment Designs in Marion, phone number is (319) 377-4678.. they're right off of blairs ferry road, near the short stop on marion blvd.

ZacFields
02-19-2008, 02:04 AM
Yup, Garment Designs in Marion. They do good work.

I'm not much of a drinker myself. I have the occasional cocktail but I'm not much for over-indulging...mostly because it's too expensive!

Congrats on turning 21. Hope you have a good time.

foxsgurl
02-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Awesome that helps a lot. Im trying to go with the cheapest place I can so ppl cant use the excuse that its too expensive. Im so excited with turning 21 although pry not long after the fact Fox is gonna say im a party pooper for not drinking every weekend.

DustinsDuster
02-19-2008, 10:31 AM
you never know. if you ask my friends i drink with; i havent really slowed down a whole lot since i was about 19-20. i'll be 25 this year, and i still drink 2-3 nights a week. i guess i dont get plastered as much as i used to, but in the next month or so, i plan on having a 24 hour Whiskey marathon with a co-worker. i'll let you all know how it goes.

TURBOWHT
02-19-2008, 04:40 PM
This is getting me all excited for my 21st birthday. Its not till april 16th though. I cant wait. im not much of a drinker though.

RandomHero
02-19-2008, 05:05 PM
wow this makes me feel old than too. only thing im look forward to is that im buying myself a pair of Jordans for my 23rd.

Talon92Fox
02-19-2008, 05:26 PM
Makes me want my 21st to get here too, I'm going to Vegas, along with Nicole too. It'll be my first time on a plane and first time out of the Midwest. I'm gonna get there a couple hours before I turn 21 so I'm staying up all night and drinking myself retarded.

DustinsDuster
02-19-2008, 06:22 PM
This is getting me all excited for my 21st birthday. Its not till april 16th though. I cant wait. im not much of a drinker though.

if you party somewhere close, i wouldnt mind swinging in on ya and helping with the carnage...

DiamondStarMotors
02-25-2008, 07:50 AM
you never know. if you ask my friends i drink with; i havent really slowed down a whole lot since i was about 19-20. i'll be 25 this year, and i still drink 2-3 nights a week. i guess i dont get plastered as much as i used to, but in the next month or so, i plan on having a 24 hour Whiskey marathon with a co-worker. i'll let you all know how it goes.

lol.. i drink more now then i ever did.. well i used to go out like 4 times a week right when i was 21.. Kats in marion.. lol fun times.. and being 24.. i go out 2-3 times but I drink a lot more.. its not good.. and expensive.. damn alcohol tolerance.. i hope thats spelled right.. lol

TURBOWHT
02-25-2008, 10:12 AM

if you party somewhere close, i wouldnt mind swinging in on ya and helping with the carnage...

I heard the bars in iowa city are pretty crazy! I might have to try them out.

DiamondStarMotors
02-25-2008, 12:24 PM
I heard the bars in iowa city are pretty crazy! I might have to try them out.

if you enjoy not being able to move, takes 40 minutes to order a expensive drink that takes 5 minutes to consume and pay lots of cover charges and deal with a lot of under age stupid drunk people.. then yes, IA City is the place to go..

DustinsDuster
02-25-2008, 01:06 PM
don't forget about the drunk frat douchebags wearing polo shirt with popped collar/solid colored button up/striped AE short sleeve button up shirts who "are all tougher than you"; and feel the need to prove it by constantly picking fights and talking shit.

oh, and the inexpirienced 19 year old girl drinkers who get wasted, make out with 7 different douchebags and then puke all over the place. awesome.

no thanks, i'll stick to CR bars.

Talon92Fox
02-25-2008, 04:40 PM
Yea, IC is fun unless you feel like dealing with what the last two posts were about. I go there once or twice a month, and I just go there to dance and have a good time, if I wanted to drink there there then I really would waste 15 minutes of my time waiting for my drink from my 21+ year old buddy. I'll say it's a good time for a $5 (average) cover charge butt I'll rarely drink there.

foxsgurl
02-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Yea because anytime you do, you get caught and almost get arrested you douche! Haha Brett drinks beforehand tho so he doesnt get caught. He is one funny guy dancing! Its basically rape! Jk. Yea just let me know, the polo guys stay away from me b/c i dont take to being hit on quite well. None of you have really met me yet but you can ask Brett and Nick (camaro) that I am not a girl you wanna piss off. I did get into a bar fight with a douche fart boy and it wasnt pretty...i dont remember all that happend as I was pry too drunk to be at the bar in the first place but it still made me mad!

Ricky
02-25-2008, 11:54 PM
dustin what bars do you usally go to? i may have to call you this weekend cuz the guys i go to the cr bars with like tables and hate beer.

DustinsDuster
02-26-2008, 06:38 AM
it'd probably be easier to ask me what bars in town i havent been to; as i have been to a vast majority of them. i guess i dont really get your question - they like tables and hate beer? those two ideas seem to go against eachother. are you looking for a quieter place you can just chill and drink, or are you looking for a place that has good drink specials and is crazy? if you want a more mellow place, you should hit up Jersey's Sports Pub on C St. SW. i went there for a friend's show one night and it was pretty decent. not packed, but a few people were out. i also think theyre starting to have live music semi regularly.

if you want to get drunk for cheap, its hard to beat Blarney Stone/Element on the weekends. on Thursday and Saturdays, that have $5 cover and dollar you call until midnight on well booze and domestic bottles. if you go that route, i suggest you go slightly early to get a table (around 9 or so) and just hang out on the Blarney Stone side. better atmosphere over there.

yeah, if you think about it, give me a call. i dont think i have any plans this weekend.

DustinsDuster
02-26-2008, 09:25 AM
i just remembered; it's Scott's birthday this weekend, so i am assuming we will probably be out at Chrome Horse. Eric, call me if you want to swing out there and say hi.