runs a 15.6 in the 1/4
nothing special

big car kid, ive gone to UTi for a few months, went broke in chi town
i have a 47gal tub with almost 8-9 years of motor trend

done the street racing thing

i hate mustangs, f bodys, dsm, and most imports
i pretty much like the under dogs

here some pics of my ride
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/98_GRAND_PRIX_05/GRAND%20PRIX%20SE/th_ac2143d4.jpg (http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/98_GRAND_PRIX_05/GRAND%20PRIX%20SE/?action=view&current=ac2143d4.pbr)
more can be found at
iawbody.com
myspace.com/iawbody
myspace.com/thedriver

DustinsDuster
02-18-2008, 03:51 PM
(gulp) welcome to IAF.

TURBOWHT
02-18-2008, 05:15 PM
^^ kinda what i was thinking. ..... but yes welcome to the site!

Talon92Fox
02-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Jake, I remember you, haha, we haven't heard from you and Dustin for a while now.

the_know_it_all
02-18-2008, 06:21 PM
i dont hang out with dustin anymore... :Hangman:
hows that really big fat kid doing with the probe and pos crx?
i am alone rider, i live in dubuque with my pos gp se

DustinsDuster
02-18-2008, 06:28 PM
did you hang out with that dustin kid with the CRX? your car would be kindof quick compared to his...did he ever break out of the 14's? hahahahahahaha

Domestic Disturbance
02-18-2008, 07:09 PM
anyone who thinks they know it all is only dumb enough to think they do. oh ya welcome...

the_know_it_all
02-18-2008, 09:58 PM
dude dont talk your dumb enough to own a f body(and i already knwo your cars faster...its got a v8 duh)
and i dont know, he had the right set up
b18 block
blueprinted
eagle rods
b16 sir pistons

b16 head
comp stage 2 cams
ported polished
3 angle job
skunk 2 cam gears
dc header
full 5zigen cat back
dsm injectors
fuel rail
walbro fuel pump

full computer tune

stage two clutch
hurst shifter/skunk knob
hasport mounts and linkage

the car was good for low 13's but dont know if he ever ran it
i was in the military at the time, he owns a supercharged c class now
and i dont talk to him

as for my car vs his...i smoked his 1.5 vtec single cam crx many times(the one you might remeber)

Talon92Fox
02-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Not all V8's are faster than V6's or 4 cyl's FYI, and does Dustin still have that CRX?

DustinsDuster
02-18-2008, 11:50 PM
yeah, i remember all of that bullshit spewing from him as well. and i'll say the same thing to you; it doesnt mean shit until you actually run the number.

he would sit here and tell his car WOULD pull mid to low 12's; all motor. he didnt say "it should be good for", he didnt say "ive run low 13's and have it tuned better and have been getting better at launching", he said that it would run those times with no backing at all other than someone else with a similar setup ran those times. everyone's bullshit meter then went off and we all heckled him until he left.

i know you said you dont talk to him anymore; so i want to say here that i am kindof directing this to the public instead of just you, but i kinda wish he'd come back around. his bullshit was amusing- in moderation anyway...

bowtiebuba
02-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Welcom mr. know it all im sure you wont catch any shit here hateing f bodys dsms ect... dumb ass, opps i mean have a nice stay, feel free to check out sin-performance.tk as well, you have lots of fun there. :Hangman:

Domestic Disturbance
02-19-2008, 12:19 AM
I'm calling this kid out as a retard right now. If I'm dumb enough to own an f-body, whats the smart thing to buy? An N/A Grand Prix? You can't honestly talk shit. Go back to UTI maybe someone will smack some sense into you.

the_know_it_all
02-19-2008, 07:28 AM
lmao....
no a n/a gp is not the right thing to buy..whats wrong with you
and yes i know i will take alot of shit for it, but i think buying a dsm, honda, f body, mustang, is the easy way out to become fast

i am more of a park ave ultra/ bonneville ssei guy
takes alot, and you get more back in return to make them fast

so i take it most of you are from cedar rapids, sence theres no gay indepentracing, and cr:u wasnt a bad fourm

i am gonna say dustin knew what he was talknig about
he had me backing him, and i helped him fix all three of his crx's
12's i am gonna say no fucking way
14-13's i am gonna say its more than possible

and what happen to the car is a sad story
i know his user name, so i checked around on the honda fourms, and found out a rod went out, i geuss who ever installed it didnt know what there doing
(i wasnt hanging around him at this time)
so from what i take at the post and what not, he parted it out
and drives his 2000 supercharged c class(because his parents bought it for him)

i think it would be nice to get a new car i want a park ave ultra so i can amke it run 13's, its gonna be a bitch to do it because of the weight...or i am thinking a impala 9c1, which is a cop car(3.8, hd tarnnie, gmpp suspention) make a great turbo car.

who knows i am to broke right now to do anything big lol

btw if none you cought it my name is jake, and its possible i met some of you when i used to do alot of street racing up there
i used to be with dustin alot in his red/black crx si
i had my integra a couple times
and my prix has been up there a few times to

Scott
02-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Im sure the reason the "rod went out" was because someone installed it wrong.. :Hangman:

Talon92Fox
02-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Easy way out? How so?
And if you want to trash the long gone Independent Racing, then why don't you make your own forum and see if it gets to be more successful than mine was, till I shut it down, smartass. Then after you get a decent amount of members I'll pull a "Jake & Dustin" and come on there with a couple friends and talk up my car like it's a god, so that drama starts and it scares all the other members away, haha, sounds like a good idea to me now don't you think?

the_know_it_all
02-19-2008, 09:20 AM
if you want to go fast, you get one of the following cars ive listed above
thats easy as pie

and for independent racings sake its a good thing that fourm got closed down
no one on theer ownd a fast car, there might fo been a couple of them that i didnt know about....
but you had a caviler????? 2.2...wtf?
brent had some d15 sohc crx(lmao)
dallas kid had some super fast 2nd gen integra, which i killed by over 3 cars
and i cant rember who esle was on that fourm
and i dont care because thats the past
i know i shouldnt be talking i have se grand prix, with a little 3.8 v6
but that forum was useless shit talking fourm
now i dont want this post to turn into independent racing thread
cuz i didnt join on here to make fun of everyones ride, now if you read in the first post i left, i simply said i hated these listed rides
i didnt come plain out and say your car sucks
id still be scared to race one of those listed cars anyday

Drifte
02-19-2008, 10:38 AM
very interesting. welcome to IAF.

Ricky
02-19-2008, 10:57 AM
im going to say welcome and sorry for people jumping all over your case right away. it happens sometimes.

the_know_it_all
02-19-2008, 11:07 AM
i know it happens...
fox should just shut up about what HAS happen
dont worry about it
unless i see some dumb kid talking about how fast their 2.2 caviler, some sohc crx, and some kid saying how fast their non s/c gp is gonna be i am gonna shhhhh

black88gt
02-19-2008, 11:08 AM
yeah, i remember all of that bullshit spewing from him as well. and i'll say the same thing to you; it doesnt mean shit until you actually run the number.

dont forget that torque means nothing

Talon92Fox
02-19-2008, 11:15 AM
i know it happens...
dont worry about it
unless i see some dumb kid talking about how fast their 2.2 caviler, some sohc crx, and some kid saying how fast their non s/c gp is gonna be i am gonna shhhhh
Hmm, if I remember correctly you brought up the whole Independent Racing and CR Underground topic first, and when exactly did I call my Cavalier fast? The only people on that site who really bragged up their car over just talking about it, was you and Dustin. If you're gonna call me wrong then prove it, I believe Jason still has the original forum/topics somewhere. I'm done talking about that site since it shut down more than a year ago, and you have fun with your fast GP!!!

DustinsDuster
02-19-2008, 12:02 PM
i think buying a dsm, honda, f body, mustang, is the easy way out to become fast

easy; perhaps. but no matter what, fast is still cooler than slow. i like the "take the road less traveled" factor, so i am building a Mopar and a RWD 4G63.

i am gonna say dustin knew what he was talknig about

12's i am gonna say no fucking way

you just contradicted yourself.

and for independent racings sake its a good thing that fourm got closed down
no one on theer ownd a fast car, there might fo been a couple of them that i didnt know about....

i was a registered member there...

that was Krustin's argument more than anyone's; but now that you mention it, i think that Dustin kid did actually kindof argue that.

Im sure the reason the "rod went out" was because someone installed it wrong.. :Hangman:

well that kid did think his car would run 12's; and i am pretty sure he put the motor together. seems to go hand in hand.

I'm done talking about that site since it shut down more than a year ago

i just wanted to point out that your sig says you shut it down 8/4/07; meaning it has barely been 6 months.

black88gt
02-19-2008, 12:10 PM

that was Krustin's argument more than anyone's; but now that you mention it, i think that Dustin kid did actually kindof argue that.

o ya haha. i think dustin did jump in but i confused dustin for krustin for a minute there. my bad.

DustinsDuster
02-19-2008, 12:20 PM
yeah, with three Dustin's in the argument, i could see how anyone could get confused. telling me apart from them was easy though - i was the one who was right...

Drifte
02-19-2008, 04:42 PM
haha funny stuff. theirs a lot of contradicting going on, but I'm just not jumping in this time.

Domestic Disturbance
02-19-2008, 11:44 PM
lol the easy way out? some of us would just prefer to go faster than 13's...

vr4rider
02-20-2008, 04:53 PM
13s?? what you talking about willis? It's 15s..hahahah.

RWSZ71
02-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Welcome, nice car. I agree with you fully, I HATE the overdogs of the street.

Domestic Disturbance
02-21-2008, 05:20 AM
13s?? what you talking about willis? It's 15s..hahahah.
hahaha ya i meant about him refering to building up a car that will run 13s. The only car I'd be impressed with after being built up would be a chevy venture or aerostar or something gay like that.

Back to 'overdogs', as far as street cars go, which is cooler... a built 13-14 sec street car, or a built 10 sec street car... start out with something in the 13s, easier to go faster, hmmm. idk tough call there :rolleyes:

RWSZ71
02-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Then I should speak not of the triple overhead cam aerostar in the works...

Domestic Disturbance
02-22-2008, 05:34 AM
haha nope throw it away

DiamondStarMotors
02-22-2008, 08:17 AM
i wanna start a jerry springer post.... i missed all the drama in my actual life and on TV for the last 24 years.. i want to be another person to start some drama on a chat forum now...! :Hangman:

also, to anyone and everyone that thinks this way.. if you are ignorant enough to think that this car is dumb or this one is gay or i don't like these types of cars, V8, V6, I4, I6, Boxer.. whatever.. grow up.. Everyone knows Wankel's are the best! lol.. sorry, thought that be kinda funny.. but things like that.. who cares what really is the best, most people prefer cheap and easy, some like cheap but complex, some just have a lot of money and don't care.. some like a challenge and to be original.. it don't matter what is done and what it is done too.. we are all here because of a common interest, motors, cars, speed, looks, whatever it is.. there isn't a "better" then the other when you are doing what you like and what you want.. be happy that there are other people out there like yourself who enjoy cars.. don't get in a pissy fit cuz something is faster or because my dog ate your speghetti covered oil pan.. (Lol, i don't even know on that one..) but seriously.. more drama please..

sorry, this is prolly a fairly old post but i felt the need to say that...

Domestic Disturbance
02-22-2008, 03:04 PM
nope this kid just joined last week. all sharing a common interest is good, but some people that are into cars are just plain stupid...

DiamondStarMotors
02-22-2008, 03:14 PM
but some people that are into cars are just plain stupid...

this.. ...i just have to completly agree with.... lol

foxsgurl
02-25-2008, 10:46 PM
i know it happens...
dont worry about it
Hmm, if I remember correctly you brought up the whole Independent Racing and CR Underground topic first, and when exactly did I call my Cavalier fast? The only people on that site who really bragged up their car over just talking about it, was you and Dustin. If you're gonna call me wrong then prove it, I believe Jason still has the original forum/topics somewhere. I'm done talking about that site since it shut down more than a year ago, and you have fun with your fast GP!!!

Jake if I remember right, Brett had the Cavalier as a DD he wasnt looking to make it fast or anything like that. He would have been dumb to do that and he knew it. You keep on being a pathological liar and make up some shit about Brett wanting to make his car fast and get it in the 13's and stupid shit like that. And i dont know why you are having a friggin baby over the whole thing anyway. He doesnt have it anymore AND ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

Ill tell ya one thing tho. With you being a pathological liar...you could pry make some good money somewhere as a storyteller or a writer. Where were you when they were on strike. That way, you and your kissing cousin Dustin could be as far away from us as possible.

Shayne_GSX
02-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Owned....

DustinsDuster
02-26-2008, 11:37 AM
i just want to make it clear to everyone that i am NOT the Dustin they have been talking about in this thread. my car is faster, i can drink more alcohol and i am all-round cooler than the other Dustin.

foxsgurl
02-26-2008, 10:59 PM
I would have to agree with you! I think that i did get confused once maybe....and i know you had to have wanted to kill yourself over that BIG of an oopie!

the_know_it_all
04-20-2008, 09:15 PM
wow, haven't been here in a while, but nice job fox, have your gf come in with the win?

lol

2.2 cavilers just make me laugh..its as useless as a yougo

DustinsDuster
04-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Yugo.

Stutz
04-21-2008, 01:12 AM
wow, haven't been here in a while, but nice job fox, have your gf come in with the win?

lol

2.2 cavilers just make me laugh..its as useless as a yougo

You going to throw a hissy fit on here and leave cause you arent made a moderator like you did on iawbody? lol

Drifte
04-23-2008, 12:20 AM
i know it happens...
dont worry about it

sohc crx can be fast...which is a lot more to say than that v6 grand prix, my grandma used to have a white one.

Stutz
04-23-2008, 01:37 AM
i would take a 3.8 over a sohc honda any day :)

foxsgurl
04-23-2008, 10:17 AM
K Brett didnt tell me to have a comeback for you. Im just pissed on how stupid your fat ass is. Brett never talked about how fast his cavalier was and that it could beat anyone elses car. You were pry mistaking that for the ECLIPSE!!! A FUCKING TOTALLY DIFFERENT CAR! Duh! If anything he was joking about his cavalier being fast. Duh u fucking tard bag! Get a life!

Scott
04-23-2008, 11:30 AM
yougo??? :bigthumb: yougo grandprix boy!! thats some funny shit

Scott
04-23-2008, 11:34 AM
I got a old ass ford LTD I'll race your grand prix with, but I bet thats not fair cuz it has 8 cylinders

RandomHero
04-23-2008, 11:50 AM
LTDs are the shit. One of my good friends use to have one that we bombed around in high school. No suspension, just floated everywhere.

Drifte
05-01-2008, 04:13 PM
i would take a 3.8 over a sohc honda any day :)
but whyyyyyyyyy?

Stutz
05-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Cause its a great dependable motor with decent stock power, fuel economy and mod potential.