PDA

View Full Version : ImportEvolution.com Part time help needed

AutoMods
02-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Import Evolution is looking for a part time worker. 15-30 hours a week. Exact time of day and days of the week are flexible as long as the hours are put in between 9am-6pm mon-fri . This job position has worked well for students in the past.

Most work will consist of adding and editing products on our website and online advertising/promoting of the website. Some packaging/shipping and phone support duties.

Must be very comfortable with a computer, typing, web, search engines, forums, eccommerce, ebay. Web programming skills are not required but are a bonus. Automotive Aftermarket knowlege is a bonus.

For more information you must email me at Ryan@ImportEvolution.com . No furthur replies will be made to this thread.

FiFdYnUtZ
02-25-2008, 09:24 PM
this job going to be available in the fall? im going to be going to school at the UofI...also how far is the shop from iowa city? pm me thanks!

Stutz
02-26-2008, 12:16 PM
For more information you must email me at Ryan@ImportEvolution.com . No furthur replies will be made to this thread.

Can you read? lol also its in north liberty

black88gt
02-26-2008, 12:36 PM

Can you read? lol also its in north liberty

haha reading comp ftw

FiFdYnUtZ
02-26-2008, 10:37 PM
yeah your right i can't read, thats why i go to Iowa :suspect:

AutoMods
02-26-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm still looking for someone in the area. The job is a lot of fun in my opinion. A lot of time is spent uploading neat aftermarket parts to the website and also browsing different car forums and researching what new products lines to sell.

Some other perks are you will be able to purchase aftermarket parts at our cost, borrow tools and garage space whenever possible as well as see some project cars here and there.

If you guys know of anyone who might be interested. Please help me out and tell them to send me an email ryan@ImportEvolution.com

Ryan