PDA

View Full Version : New job

biohazard
01-30-2008, 06:07 PM
As a very select few of you know, I got disenrolled at ISU because of grades at the conclusion of last semester. It sucked, it also meant I lost my $10/hr job on campus. I have been searching since the end of the semester for a new job and I got one finally. I got a job at the Lithia dealership here in Ames. It's just a lube tech job, but it's better than sitting on my ass doing nothing, which sucks.

I've been talking to my dad, and he said if I would rather work on cars than go back to college after working at this dealership for a while, he would consider training me to be a manager for him and possibly find a shop for me to manage. I'm glad I can just roll with what life gives me and turn anything into something good.

Idk, just in case anyone wanted to know what was going on in my life. I also have a blog, which I have a link to in my profile, if anyone cared.

JustinS
01-30-2008, 09:15 PM
You gotta do what you gotta do, good luck at the new job. Is Lithia a good dealership?

biohazard
01-30-2008, 09:18 PM
I think so. They bought out Allens. I'll be working at the Honda dealership.

DustinsDuster
01-30-2008, 10:11 PM
it sucks about school, but everything happens for a reason. it is good you have something to fall back on. hope all works out well man. does this mean you'll be back in CR now? we'll have to go out for a beer sometime.

biohazard
01-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I won't be back in CR for a while. I do plan on spending my 21st in CR as it seems most of the friends I had here I haven't heard from them or they haven't returned my calls. I already told Mel that I would rather spend my 21st with her and you guys than doing nothing.

biohazard
02-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I can say I am actually happy to work on cars again, even though they are Hondas.