PDA

View Full Version : GSX is gone

logans dad
01-23-2008, 05:09 PM
The GSX is on Ebay if anyone wants to check it out. Reserve has been met but its got 6 days to go.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... ELL.m315.l (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=230215212567&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.l)

belittle
01-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Not sold till money is in your hands. That's defiantly one thing I've learned from selling on eBay and on forums.

Did you paint that interior yourself?

DustinsDuster
01-23-2008, 07:19 PM
so if everything goes well and you get that money, are you going straight for a foxbody, or gonna wait a while?

logans dad
01-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Not sold till money is in your hands. That's defiantly one thing I've learned from selling on eBay and on forums.

Did you paint that interior yourself?

Its all factory colors inside.

logans dad
01-27-2008, 11:29 AM
so if everything goes well and you get that money, are you going straight for a foxbody, or gonna wait a while?

Getting a late model ready for the Downs Dustin. Its over whelming the help we are getting now from Roger Cassill, Mike Mcgrath. Sperry Engines, And Dudley Fleck.

Maybe when Logan gets out off college I will just get my always wanted 32 3 windowed coupe.

I will be around though lol, You haven't seen the last off the old man till I'm 6 feet under!!

logans dad
01-27-2008, 11:30 AM
FF key is messed up.

logans dad
01-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Logan changed his major to Business and money marketing. With engineering he would most likely have to move out of state and wants to stay around here and this move will be a better starting pay also. lots of jobs in this town in this field.

logans dad
01-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Logan changed his major to Business and money marketing. With engineering he would most likely have to move out of state and wants to stay around here and this move will be a better starting pay also. lots of jobs in this town in this field.
Be nice to him lol, He might be your loan officer some day.

DustinsDuster
01-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Getting a late model ready for the Downs Dustin. Its over whelming the help we are getting now from Roger Cassill, Mike Mcgrath. Sperry Engines, And Dudley Fleck.

have you bought one already? i know my grandparents probably wouldnt want a lot for their late model thats just been sitting. it's a roller with a lot of really nice parts.

Dudley is a good guy, he's been around for a long time. he know's my grandparents pretty well also.

belittle
01-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Ah didn't know eclipse's came with factory painted red interior. That's a new one to me to the 20 some dsm's I've owned!

Absolutely no truth to that. There are engineering jobs everywhere in this state. All of them paying VERY well. 55k salary is easily obtainable within weeks of graduating.

warchild145
01-27-2008, 04:42 PM
What kind of engineer cause their are jobs all over, even where I work.

logans dad
01-27-2008, 05:33 PM
What kind of engineer cause their are jobs all over, even where I work.
Logan was in Mechanical. A lot of the mechanical guys stay at the college working on projects late and Logan wants to do his classes and get out of there.

Dustin, We already have the car sngine and falcon tranny. Its a port city chassis and that's what Roger wanted us to get.

logans dad
01-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Ah didn't know eclipse's came with factory painted red interior. That's a new one to me to the 20 some dsm's I've owned!

Absolutely no truth to that. There are engineering jobs everywhere in this state. All of them paying VERY well. 55k salary is easily obtainable within weeks of graduating.

Don't tell me he doesn't know what he is talking about. What he is doing will be better!! He loves math and money. Engineering has the math but you don't get to mess with money. A guy I work with has a daughter that did this same thing and is making a 100000 thousand a year.

logans dad
01-27-2008, 05:41 PM

[quote="logans dad":2yqf2ml8]Logan changed his major to Business and money marketing. With engineering he would most likely have to move out of state and wants to stay around here and this move will be a better starting pay also. lots of jobs in this town in this field.

Don't tell me he doesn't know what he is talking about. What he is doing will be better!! He loves math and money. Engineering has the math but you don't get to mess with money. A guy I work with has a daughter that did this same thing and is making a 100000 thousand a year.[/quote:2yqf2ml8]
There are engineering jobs here but they don't pay as well as out of state jobs. Logan wants to get into like the stock market or something in this area of studies.

You should know how college goes, Most change two or three times before they figure out what they want.

DustinsDuster
01-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Dustin, We already have the car sngine and falcon tranny. Its a port city chassis and that's what Roger wanted us to get.

Port City is a new one on me, but i have been out of the game for a while. let me know if you need parts building a rear end; we have enough spare parts to build an entire spare quick change rear i am pretty sure.

logans dad
01-27-2008, 09:06 PM

Port City is a new one on me, but i have been out of the game for a while. let me know if you need parts building a rear end; we have enough spare parts to build an entire spare quick change rear i am pretty sure.

Thanks Dustin, We do need A Locker I think its called center section and gears. Ours has the locked center section in it now and we need the other.

DustinsDuster
01-27-2008, 10:11 PM
i am actually pretty sure we have a new Detroit Locker sitting in a box along with a center section, axle tubes and a pretty good selection of gears. shoot me a PM if interested, and i'll pull it all out of storage and ask my grandpa what he wants for it.

logans dad
01-28-2008, 12:56 AM
we have the rear end but its locked. We need the center diff that's like a limited slip. Kelly has 3 but they are used and told us he would take half price of the new. Man I cant think of the exact name but new the expensive diff is like 1200 and the cheaper one is 800.

DustinsDuster
01-28-2008, 01:46 PM
i dont think you want a limited slip for a circle track car, especially an asphalt car. i am 99% sure the differential we have is a Detroit Locker; what you would probably need. i'll go see if i can dig it out of storage and get a couple pics for you.

logans dad
02-02-2008, 09:55 PM
i dont think you want a limited slip for a circle track car, especially an asphalt car. i am 99% sure the differential we have is a Detroit Locker; what you would probably need. i'll go see if i can dig it out of storage and get a couple pics for you.
Found out a detroit locker is a limited slip!! Cassill said thats what we need to be faster in the corner if stagger is off a little.

belittle
02-03-2008, 09:13 AM

Boy did I call that.

You should proof read your ad. It's got horrible grammar and looks like a 10 year old wrote it. You also give a very vague description, are rude and the fact that you have 3 feedbacks don't help your cause.

Like this sentence "If the first buyers mom would of done this before the sale end the second bidder the first time around would of got this car. Thanks"

That makes no coherent sense at all.

Looks like you threw this ad together in 5 minutes just to sell the car. Hell I spend at least 10-20 minutes a listing even if it's just a headlight.

DustinsDuster
02-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Found out a detroit locker is a limited slip!! Cassill said thats what we need to be faster in the corner if stagger is off a little.

except a locker is a gear driven differential, and most limited slips use clutches which usually arent as durable as gears. they serve the same purpose, but thats the difference i have always heard about them.