PDA

View Full Version : cheap DSM grab bag

DustinsDuster
01-17-2008, 09:24 PM
i dug this stuff out of my storage garage for a sale that has fallen through, and now i just want it gone. all of it is off a 90 GS. off the top of my head, here are some of the things i have:

black rear hatch with tinted window.
three piece spoiler, black.
gauge cluster/thermostat control face.
white face turbo gauge cluster, lights up blue.
fuel pump, i believe it to be a walboro 255.
passenger side mirror.

there's some other things, i'll get pics up tomorrow. i want $50 for all of it, might be able to deliver if you dont live too far.

DustinsDuster
01-20-2008, 04:21 PM
pics added. i also checked the numbers and it is a Walbro 255 fuel pump. someone take this shit off my hands:

Stutz
01-21-2008, 10:51 AM
I thought we had a deal?

DustinsDuster
01-21-2008, 11:40 AM
sorry man, but the whole reason all this crap ended up in my garage is because someone told me they would take it in a little while. a little while turned into 3 weeks and unreturned calls and messages. i need money, and someone off of dragsource is going to take it all for $60 this week, as soon as i can get to IC. as always, if the deal falls through, i will let you know.

sorry for any confusion, if i wasnt hurting for money so bad i would hold out for you. anyway, i didnt think you had the car yet? there seems to be four people interested in it, and i havent seen a sale yet...

DustinsDuster
01-21-2008, 11:54 AM
i might have an idea about this, i'll send you a PM.

Stutz
01-26-2008, 12:39 AM
sorry man, but the whole reason all this crap ended up in my garage is because someone told me they would take it in a little while. a little while turned into 3 weeks and unreturned calls and messages. i need money, and someone off of dragsource is going to take it all for $60 this week, as soon as i can get to IC. as always, if the deal falls through, i will let you know.

sorry for any confusion, if i wasnt hurting for money so bad i would hold out for you. anyway, i didnt think you had the car yet? there seems to be four people interested in it, and i havent seen a sale yet...

Im guessing you fucked me over on this and sold it. to clarify:
1. i told you 4 days before you made a post on dragsource that i would take it
2. you thought i wanted to wait til i got the car to buy it but i wanted it now sorry if that wasnt clear to you at first i assumed you knew i wanted it now
3. After making it clear i wanted it now you told me someone else was getting it and if they backed out i had a chance, thats shitty cause i said days before he did that i would buy it
4. Even when you did think that i was waiting to buy it you could have said oh if you dont want it now i will try selling it to other people, i thought we had a done deal.

just had to get in my $.02

PHAT TSi
01-26-2008, 03:25 AM

2. you thought i wanted to wait til i got the car to buy it but i wanted it now sorry if that wasnt clear to you at first i assumed you knew i wanted it now
3. After making it clear i wanted it now you told me someone else was getting it and if they backed out i had a chance, thats shitty cause i said days before he did tat i would buy it
4. Even when you did think that i was waiting to buy it you could have said oh if you dont want it now i will try selling it to other people, i thought we had a done deal.

Go change your tampon man, the only things I really want are the fuel pump and the 1g dash pieces. Whatever you want let me know and we can work something out not really a big deal.

DustinsDuster
01-26-2008, 07:39 AM
3. After making it clear i wanted it now you told me someone else was getting it and if they backed out i had a chance, thats shitty cause i said days before he did that i would buy it

just so you know, six different people have told me they want the stuff, and its still sitting in my garage. "window shopping" is rampant on here, and until there is money in my hand i am still considering it for sale. the PM you sent me said "i might be getting a car that needs this stuff"(in so many words), from the person who was supposed to buy the stuff in the first place, and is also asking 3x more for his car than its worth. i will completely admit that i misunderstood you, and i am sorry for that. but the fact of the matter is you gave me a completely conditional "if/than" response (IF i get the car, THAN i will buy the parts), and that really isnt worth much when i am in need of money. if i didnt need money so badly, i would wait on people who say they want the shit, but i am not blessed with that situation. thats why i am selling $100 worth of shit for $50. i just want it gone for a little scratch.

by the way, since you wanted to take this completely public for everyone to see, i also wanted to point out that after the fact, you sent me a PM telling me you were getting Belittle's auto 1g, and that all you would want anymore is the fuel pump and gauge cluster. my .02? actions speak louder...

Stutz
01-26-2008, 09:55 AM
my .02? actions speak louder...
The only reason you didnt have cash in hand was because you would have had to deliever it, as far as i knew i was waiting for you to deliever it. Sorry we misunderstood each other i was just explaining why i wanted the stuff and i should have made it more clear that i wanted them right now. I know i hate it when people say oh i will get it if/then thats why i was going to buy it before i even got the car so you wouldnt have to wait around, again we misunderstood each other.

i also wanted to point out that after the fact, you sent me a PM telling me you were getting Belittle's auto 1g, and that all you would want anymore is the fuel pump and gauge cluster.

You said i would have to work out a deal with who ever bought it so i told you what i wanted (fuel pump and cluster)

Anyway sorry for the rant thank you and have a great day btw still waiting for little to bring his car up to iowa city so i could check it out.

DustinsDuster
01-30-2008, 05:44 PM
everything still for sale. $50 if you pick it up here in town, for $60 i'll drive to IC or surrounding areas.

DustinsDuster
01-31-2008, 11:43 PM
sold, but let me know if you need the hatch or the wing; they are still up for pickup!

PHAT TSi
02-01-2008, 02:45 PM
sold, but let me know if you need the hatch or the wing; they are still up for pickup!

Hatch and wing are no longer available, they disappeared from my apartment hallway sometime this morning. They are no longer insight, I do still however have the wing sides for anyone interested.