PDA

View Full Version : WTB: fridge

sLoWnStEaDy
01-16-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey peeps, i need a refrigerator!! Just found out the one at the new place doesnt work :banghead:

Needs to be a smaller one, like 5ft tall (give or take an inch or two) dont really care what it looks like or color or anything like that as long as it is cheap. Onc ei switch careers it will be going in my garage anyways...

LET ME KNOW... Also in case anyone is interested i would od a partial trade for ym foosball table, microwave, and weight bench (either, or, all...)

DustinsDuster
01-16-2008, 07:41 PM
i have one in my storage garage that i havent used in a couple years. i dont know about the 5' part though. i have to go out there this weekend though, i'll measure it then.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-18-2008, 01:46 PM
you know if it is around 5' yet?
How much you want for it if it is the right size?

sLoWnStEaDy
01-19-2008, 07:24 PM
OK, just measured and it needs to be 66.5" or shorter (the area is 66.75" tall so i wanna be on the safe side)

DustinsDuster
01-20-2008, 12:18 PM
the fridge is exactly 66.5" tall. if youre interested, i can dig it out completely and get some pics.

i'll deliver it and even help you move it in for $80.

sLoWnStEaDy
01-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Yeah, i would for sure be interested!!

I bought a POS form 197X and it sucks but will work for a week or so...

DustinsDuster
01-21-2008, 09:40 AM
yeah, theres nothing at all wrong with the one in my storage garage, i just moved out of my trailer into an apartment that had one already. its not really that old, it's white, and other than a good cleaning(its been in storage for about 3 years now), it should be perfect. if its not snowing too terribly hard tonight, i'll try to get out to my storage garage to get some pics. if its bad tonight, i'll get out there tomorrow morning and get some pics.

i can probably bring it over some time this week if youre free. shoot me a PM with your number and a good time to call, and we'll figure something out.