PDA

View Full Version : Moser 9 inch

ZEE
01-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Fourth Gen F-bodies have been pretty much limited in their choice of aftermarket rearends. The 12 bolt, The 9 inch (more reliable and stronger than the 12 bolt) and the Dana S60 (New comer to torque arm design and relatively new to the F-body market. Also heavier and bulkier than the 9 inch). All of these are available with 4 channel ABS. But 3 channel ABS cars were limited to either the 12 bolt or the Dana S60. The good news. Moser has announced that their 9 inch can now be ordered with 3 channel ABS. So now the non-traction controlled cars can have a 9 inch and still retain factory ABS. This is good for me because before this I was torn between keeping abs and getting the 12 bolt or the unproven dana S60. Or getting a 9 inch and not having ABS. I guess now my decision has been made for me. Now! How do I sneak this one past the wife?

DustinsDuster
01-12-2008, 08:17 PM
tell her its a real-doll in the big wooden crate; im sure she'll understand.

Travis said something to me about rear ends that i will never forget. he said that a Dana 60 would be heavier than any other rear i could put in my car; but directly over the rear wheels is a good place to have that weight.

Domestic Disturbance
01-14-2008, 12:07 AM
that 10inch dead yet? i know you were trying

black88gt
01-14-2008, 08:17 AM
that 10inch dead yet?
damn i think 10 inches of fury would be too much for anyone but the nastiest of sluts

9 is just fine though

Domestic Disturbance
01-14-2008, 02:15 PM
that 10inch dead yet? i know you were trying

lol can you tell i was tired. 10 bolt* 7.5 inch my bad. idk how i didnt fall asleep driving back from omaha...

69gt4speed
01-16-2008, 12:09 PM
Now! How do I sneak this one past the wife?

Usually this entails a tit for tat thing. You weigh the options and pick the best least expensive thing she likes or likes to do. 300 dollar wheels + 50.00 for riverside, I'm good. When you get there u string it out as long as possible and say what a good time it was.