PDA

View Full Version : Couple of pics in the fog

slobalt
01-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Been a while since I had her out, figured I'd take a couple shots in the fog.....

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/lightninbalt/foggy.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/lightninbalt/SSPX0155.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/lightninbalt/SSPX0156.jpg

RandomHero
01-11-2008, 02:27 PM
im sorry the car looks awesome but i dig you house alot more. the wood rocks.

slobalt
01-11-2008, 03:27 PM
hahaha, yep they can't hear ya scream out here... I read your post and then look over at your avatar, ........spooky.... and they asked why I wanted an alarm system....

lil krumm
01-11-2008, 03:40 PM
i saw you awhile back on edgewood. i was runnin on foot across edgewood to go get more beer. wal-mart was the only shit hole still open. after i was across i looked back and saw your car, i was like hey i recognize that car, but i was to drunk to remember from where.

slobalt
01-11-2008, 05:21 PM
i saw you awhile back on edgewood. i was runnin on foot across edgewood to go get more beer. wal-mart was the only shit hole still open. after i was across i looked back and saw your car, i was like hey i recognize that car, but i was to drunk to remember from where.

She's only been out once since Thanksgiving and that was Wed. Me and the wife went up Collins Rd and Edgewood to shop at the HyVee that day. Either you were really drunk or that wasn't me........ :)

lil krumm
01-11-2008, 06:19 PM

She's only been out once since Thanksgiving and that was Wed. Me and the wife went up Collins Rd and Edgewood to shop at the HyVee that day. Either you were really drunk or that wasn't me........ :)

yours is the only SS i have ever seen, so i guess there is a clone running around. i was drunk, but doesnt matter how drunk i am i always know cars. guess it wasnt you then lol.

RandomHero
01-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Kent there is a kid who either used to work or still does work at JC Penneys who had a red SS. i know his is an SS too, i rode in it.

lil krumm
01-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Kent there is a kid who either used to work or still does work at JC Penneys who had a red SS. i know his is an SS too, i rode in it.

probably him then. btw matt are you up at UNI yet? soon as i get money ill be headed up there lol.

RandomHero
01-12-2008, 01:38 PM

probably him then. btw matt are you up at UNI yet? soon as i get money ill be headed up there lol.

yup ive been up here for a week now, come on up. catch a ride with Brenton sometime.

DustinsDuster
01-12-2008, 07:26 PM

thats kindof what i was thinking. nice looking place you've got there.

slobalt
01-13-2008, 11:44 AM

thats kindof what i was thinking. nice looking place you've got there.

haha....... I just realized RandomHero was talking about the house, not the woods in the background.

Thanks y'all it took awhile to find one we could both agree on. She was looking for aesthetics while I was looking for cost.

RandomHero
01-13-2008, 11:58 AM
i like it alot, its like a cabin in the woods.