PDA

View Full Version : Another DSM up for sale

gsxtacy
01-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Just looking around Racing Junk and seen this DSM posted for sale.

http://speed.racingjunk.com/post/106954 ... lipse.html (http://speed.racingjunk.com/post/1069542/Fast-98-GSX-Eclipse.html)

DustinsDuster
01-03-2008, 01:48 PM
man, everyone in the Shittalking DSM club is selling their rides! ive been hearing Vic say for years he wants a s/c'd foxbody; maybe thats what he's going for now. Vic? wanna chime in about this?

snickerlicker
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
If he still is wanting a S/C foxbody i know where a perfect one is, and its for sale!!

logans dad
01-03-2008, 03:47 PM
If he still is wanting a S/C foxbody i know where a perfect one is, and its for sale!!

I just decided I met my goal with it but it needs more and Ive already put to much in it. I do believe if Trevor would of been at the track the last time I would of hit an 11.5 or better. Been looking at the last log and I see I was running to much timing and it was pig rich. Should of leaned it down and taken timing out.

I found a place called bpopshop.com and they said to make it an scm61 would only cost 285. Not bad for another 75 HP but then there's a Tranny issue then a cage and nothing sounds better then a built V-8. So yes I think Joe is talking about the same car Snicker.

I doubt I will get that for my car but I got 6 emails of people with cars to trade. None fast enough yet lol. I am aiming for a S/C stang.

StreetSweeper
01-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Haha.. You have it for sale on the right website. LOL Just givin ya shit!

Vic if you buy a ford, you will deffinentaly need :help: !

Domestic Disturbance
01-04-2008, 12:46 AM
sc'd ponies are nice :bigthumb: itll be easier for you to go 10s and beyond thats for sure

snickerlicker
01-04-2008, 03:13 AM

If he buys a Ford he might actually go fast......5.0 power FTW

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 05:14 AM
Good luck on the sale Vic, Try Ebay worked great for us sold in 3 days on a 7 day auction. Ed

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 05:18 AM

Well I can honestly say this, if things go as planned your all going to see what the deffinition of a FAST "STREET DRIVEN" car is. I will let you know in a few days. :bigthumb:

allgo
01-04-2008, 02:09 PM

Well I can honestly say this, if things go as planned your all going to see what the deffinition of a FAST "STREET DRIVEN" car is. I will let you know in a few days. :bigthumb:

yeah they can come over to my garage and look at them..

DustinsDuster
01-04-2008, 02:15 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i'm sorry but that was pretty funny.

snickerlicker
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
If he buys a Ford he might actually go fast......5.0 power FTW[/quote]

Well I can honestly say this, if things go as planned your all going to see what the deffinition of a FAST "STREET DRIVEN" car is. I will let you know in a few days. :bigthumb:[/quote]

yeah they can come over to my garage and look at them..[/quote]

UT OHHH! :supz:

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Hold that thought...I will be the first to watch you back peddle trust me. But well see how this whole deal goes.

allgo
01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Hold that thought...I will be the first to watch you back peddle trust me. But well see how this whole deal goes.

Cant wait.....again....again.....and again

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 04:28 PM

Cant wait.....again....again.....and again

Not gonna start with ya, I know thats what you want, but if you wanna argue with me and my shit...lets lock it, street or track dig or roll, I dont care. Ed

allgo
01-04-2008, 04:36 PM
lock what in?? You dont have a car to lock in. YOur camaro? I am not locking shit in with you 2, never amounts to shit, just 10 pages of bullshit and another summer of me not getting to race you guys! you want a lock in race then tell me the REAL STREET CAR?

logans dad
01-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Good luck on the sale Vic, Try Ebay worked great for us sold in 3 days on a 7 day auction. Ed

Does it cost to sell on Ebay or hows that work?

If I dont get what I want I might upgrade the turbo and run it a couple more times at the strip then come down on the price a little. Then take a year off then buy something already able to run 10's.

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Charge you a small listing fee, then a small percentage of the selling price, think about it Vic, even if it costs you $40.00, think of all the billions of people who well see it. I had over 50 emails on Georges car in the 3 days it was on ebay...Ed

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 05:01 PM
lock what in?? You dont have a car to lock in. YOur camaro? I am not locking shit in with you 2, never amounts to shit, just 10 pages of bullshit and another summer of me not getting to race you guys! you want a lock in race then tell me the REAL STREET CAR?

I got a Busa still in the garage done and 4sale, Camaro is gone. Wanna lock with the bike cause you know dam well thats what I ment. Name you price...Sorry I sold the Nova, but I offered the race with the GN and the camaro correct? so dont tell me it never amounts to shit, Georges car got sold for personall reasons, sorry to dissapoint you again. But it was my choice. So, I got 1 Bike, 1 old fat guy riding it. we on?..Did you race George this year? yes, did you say fuck it to me with the GN vs Camaro? yes. Did I man up and race your cobra on motor? yes. What you were gonna beat me on spray? NOT... so who did not race who?...so step off it...Sorry about destroying your post Vic. Wanna lock with me lets get togather tonight. Shit I will let ya move on the track. Better yet let me put a rider on it, and you can have 2/move with your fox.

allgo
01-04-2008, 05:21 PM
same old Ed different day, So you still have the busa then are you racing the elcamino? I never said once I didnt want to race your camaro with the gn I just thought it was a waste of my time, and for the cobra You choose not to spray I didnt say one way or the other. I think you still have the camaro so I take the race with the cobra with the camaro and you can keep the busa vs foxbody for money, better yetyou give me both gn and cobra for 200 a peice vs the camaro and I will give you the fox vs the busa for a 200 and I get the move like you said. And this is in the msca section so dont start crying about spaming up vics post he dont care it just makes more people read it..lol $200 lock in

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Tell ya what Joe, you know where I live stop by see if the camaro is here, As for the Busa yes the race is still on, but like I said it is also 4sale on the bike boards. I asked you to race the camaro and the GN, it never happened. I choose not to spray the Camaro against your cobra, cause I actually did not give a shit, but ok you would have beat me :sleep: because you invincable, and unbeatable. Busa vs Gn and fox for $200 each, consider it done, you know my word is good. If it sells dont come on here and bitch at me. As of now its here, and a done deal.

allgo
01-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Tell ya what Joe, you know where I live stop by see if the camaro is here, As for the Busa yes the race is still on, but like I said it is also 4sale on the bike boards. I asked you to race the camaro and the GN, it never happened. I choose not to spray the Camaro against your cobra, cause I actually did not give a shit, but ok you would have beat me :sleep: because you invincable, and unbeatable. Busa vs Gn and fox for $200 each, consider it done, you know my word is good. If it sells dont come on here and bitch at me. As of now its here, and a done deal.

WHY DO you change every race after I say i will do it? The gn vs camaro and the foxbody vs the busa! If you dont have the camaro then I am not going to give you a gimme race vs my foxbody. So if the busa is the only race on the table then no race for $$ for you. Big deal a bike can beat a car you are the invincible one..

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Dude you make no sense, you so called 9sec fox, and you so called 9sec gn vs a 200lb rider on a N/A busa, and you get the move with the fox, and your givin me the gimmie....thats funny shit. rethink you comment. You seem to forget I was going fast years back on a bike and weighed 175lbs, do you know what 25lbs is worth on a bike???? think about about. I am done arguing, just stop over and I will give ya $200, and you say you win.

allgo
01-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Dude you make no sense, you so called 9sec fox, and you so called 9sec gn vs a 200lb rider on a N/A busa, and you get the move with the fox, and your givin me the gimmie....thats funny shit. rethink you comment. You seem to forget I was going fast years back on a bike and weighed 175lbs, do you know what 25lbs is worth on a bike???? think about about. I am done arguing, just stop over and I will give ya $200, and you say you win.

Yep thats all they are is so called 9 second rides. You like bikes I dont, could care less if you went 7.20s its still on a bike. I like cars so get off the bike vs car race, get your car out and we can do something this spring, I am sure your going to tell me how its sold and all but thats what you say every year. BYEBYE

snickerlicker
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Food for thought. You say you would have beat the Cobra if you sprayed the Camaro. Right? What would have been the outcome if Joe would have sprayed the Cobra??? Hmmmm, me thinks the Cobra wins again.....In fact I'm sure of it!

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Food for thought. You say you would have beat the Cobra if you sprayed the Camaro. Right? What would have been the outcome if Joe would have sprayed the Cobra??? Hmmmm, me thinks the Cobra wins again.....In fact I'm sure of it!

Who am I to argue with a man like you :butthead: . Yuo know all, lets see 10.43 @130.8 with a 1.61 60' and it spun, and Terry Miller will varify that hes got the vid. and a 100 shot, hum wonder what 200shot would have done hookin, but I am sure your gonna calculate it and tell me right. Joe well discuess this in the spring, its all good, just reading material. Snickerlicker your still a clown..lol Ed

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Joe what do you need pics of the Camaro leaving like the Nova? Or the dudes name that bought it? WTF Did I doubt you? when you said the deal was on with the fox...NO!

snickerlicker
01-04-2008, 07:00 PM

Who am I to argue with a man like you :butthead: . Yuo know all, lets see 10.43 @130.8 with a 1.61 60' and it spun, and Terry Miller will varify that hes got the vid. and a 100 shot, hum wonder what 200shot would have done hookin, but I am sure your gonna calculate it and tell me right. Joe well discuess this in the spring, its all good, just reading material. Snickerlicker your still a clown..lol Ed

Didn't say I knew it all, just more than you!! :supz: Hmmm 200 shot and I'm guessing lots of engine parts littering the track maybe...LOL?But really having this discussion with you is like:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/10sec5oh/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

OldSkoolRCR
01-04-2008, 07:16 PM
:sleep:

StreetSweeper
01-04-2008, 10:56 PM
HAHA... Listen to you guys! :butthead:

TbTalon94
01-05-2008, 06:03 PM
HAHA... Listen to you guys! :butthead:

Lol oh you'll be back in it sometime soon i'm sure....

allgo
01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Well I can honestly say this, if things go as planned your all going to see what the deffinition of a FAST "STREET DRIVEN" car is. I will let you know in a few days. :bigthumb:[/quote]

After reading this again I am wondering why you are arguing with me about your busa?? You state in this post about your FAST STREET DRIVEN CAR???? That is what I replied to not some bike race vs a car!!!!