PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna see the power behind the beast?

Luminatorz34
12-28-2007, 10:48 AM
got something dropped off at the house today, thought id play around, and noticed something with the name of garrett so i thought id share. haha....anyone want the turbo for a street car project? haha its brand new, and has 20 minutes run time on her

Luminatorz34
12-28-2007, 10:50 AM
oh something else thats funny is these push over 40psi stock...hahaha.

DustinsDuster
12-28-2007, 11:01 AM
looks like a beast Steve. do you get to drive it?

since diesels cant detonate, i have heard of race diesel engines running 100psi of boost!

Luminatorz34
12-28-2007, 06:05 PM
no dustin i dont get to drive it....caterpillar is really cracking down on people driving their shit....this tractor is supposed to be in baltimore currently, and loaded on a ship and sent over seas...but we kinda had a breakdown today, and had to drop one of the 2 tractors at the house today, to ensure we got both picked up in time....in case any one doesnt know, my step dad owns his own trucking company and delivers this stuff all the time..its really cool to see the stuff he delivers...

lil krumm
12-28-2007, 07:01 PM
nice, i use to love those cats. but anymore they just look goofy to me. if it aint a IH i aint care...lol

Luminatorz34
12-28-2007, 07:35 PM
i think these things are neat because being tracked like this, you think you would operate it like a skid steer one lever on each side. let up on one to turn one way or the other....but this, still has a regular drive and clutch and shit like any other tractor, and you actually steer this with the steering wheel. just something neat i guess