PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL CR UNDERGROUND!!

allgo
12-24-2007, 01:23 PM
As it says everyone have a safe holiday and hope you get lots of go fast parts... And to anyone that is a PART OF THIS SITE that I might have talked smack to ......... to bad, :butthead: j/k its all in good fun.

DustinsDuster
12-24-2007, 02:45 PM
hehe, i do have to point out that the name change was a few months back now, but it is a nice sentiment Joe.

what Allgo said times two; hope everyone has a good and safe holliday. be careful traveling and enjoy spending time with your loved ones.

Dustin

Deimos
12-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Santa brought me a nice oil filter mount and mandrel pulley for the vacuum pump. Buying go fast goodies for yourself gets expensive. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

melhoneybee
12-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Yes everyone have a safe merry chrsitmas (happy holidays). Make sure we all drive safe!!

logans dad
12-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Same from the old man!!! Merry Christmas.

69gt4speed
12-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Ditto and to all ya youngsters don't count the ol ones out. Lol, crunderground, that link still point here? I got coal and lots of inlaws. Merry Christmas....
Anita and Rob

ZacFields
12-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Okay I'm going to get sappy because I've had a Rum and Coke and that's how I get when I've been lightly drinking.

It's cool that you used the name CR Underground. That's where we're from, and that represents the family that 95% of you joined way back when. Definitely cool. I still find myself referring to us as CR Underground. Reminds me of the good 'ole days.

But seriously, Merry Christmas everyone. I know times are rough right now for a lot of people but I just want to remind everyone (and myself) that the gifts --and the amount of money spent on them-- are not what matters during this time of year. If you're lucky enough to have your family around you, I emplore you to embrace that opportunity, as you don't know how much longer you will have that opportunity to be with your family.

Christmas is a time to set aside petty differences especially within your family and come together and --if only for a day-- realize that the family bond is stronger than any dispute or quarrel you may have.

That being said, I want to sincerely thank all of you for accepting me as a member of the "CR Underground" family --and also as a leader of that family-- for all these years. I've lost track of how many Christmas seasons I have had the pleasure... no, the honor of getting on this site and making a post about how much I appreciate all of you and how much I hope you all have a safe an enjoyable holiday.

I wish everyone would get everything they ever wanted every Christmas day, and this year I've learned that there are a lot of people out there that can't afford to get everything they want. I want to remind you all once again that the best gift you can get on Christmas is the love and affection of your family. That is the most important gift of all.

To all my friends here on CR:Underground, and Iowa Auto Forums, I consider you all part of my family. I've known most of you for so long and we have had our ups and downs, but you have all stuck with me. Here is to an excellent Christmas for all of you, and here's to hoping that we are all here next year to celebrate it once again... as the family that I take us to be.

Zac

Ashley
12-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all have a great [and safe] holiday. Be sure to be thankful for all you have & for those you're able to spend the holidays with.

DustinsDuster
12-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Okay I'm going to get sappy because I've had a Rum and Coke and that's how I get when I've been lightly drinking.

It's cool that you used the name CR Underground. That's where we're from, and that represents the family that 95% of you joined way back when. Definitely cool. I still find myself referring to us as CR Underground. Reminds me of the good 'ole days.

But seriously, Merry Christmas everyone. I know times are rough right now for a lot of people but I just want to remind everyone (and myself) that the gifts --and the amount of money spent on them-- are not what matters during this time of year. If you're lucky enough to have your family around you, I emplore you to embrace that opportunity, as you don't know how much longer you will have that opportunity to be with your family.

Christmas is a time to set aside petty differences especially within your family and come together and --if only for a day-- realize that the family bond is stronger than any dispute or quarrel you may have.

That being said, I want to sincerely thank all of you for accepting me as a member of the "CR Underground" family --and also as a leader of that family-- for all these years. I've lost track of how many Christmas seasons I have had the pleasure... no, the honor of getting on this site and making a post about how much I appreciate all of you and how much I hope you all have a safe an enjoyable holiday.

I wish everyone would get everything they ever wanted every Christmas day, and this year I've learned that there are a lot of people out there that can't afford to get everything they want. I want to remind you all once again that the best gift you can get on Christmas is the love and affection of your family. That is the most important gift of all.

To all my friends here on CR:Underground, and Iowa Auto Forums, I consider you all part of my family. I've known most of you for so long and we have had our ups and downs, but you have all stuck with me. Here is to an excellent Christmas for all of you, and here's to hoping that we are all here next year to celebrate it once again... as the family that I take us to be.

Zac

couldnt have said it better myself. ive always thought it was really cool that at the very core of the site, theres a group of friends that have been together pretty much since elementary school. and even though i showed up when we were (mostly) all out of school, you guys all kindof let me in a bit, and i can talk to you all. i think thats why ive hung around so long; because of all the great people i have met through this board.

merry christmas to all, and to all a good night.

drfast4ward
12-25-2007, 01:28 AM
Merry Christmas to all From Rev Hard Inc.

ZacFields
12-25-2007, 09:30 AM
BTW: for all the internet explorer users, enjoy the snow. To the Mozilla users, the snow doesn't seem to be working. Sorry. Next year I'll have to find a snow script that works for both IE and Mozilla. lol

Zac