PDA

View Full Version : Buntings dyno almost done!!

allgo
12-23-2007, 11:22 AM
didnt know if some of you new this but bunting built a new shop in center point and is getting a dyno installed this month. So I thought I would put it out there so some of you can give him a call a get some dyno time. :supz:

logans dad
12-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Is it a 4wd also?

allgo
12-23-2007, 02:14 PM
no, but it is the caddy of dynos though...

warchild145
12-23-2007, 05:55 PM
sweet, wheres his shop going to be at in Center Point?

allgo
12-23-2007, 06:56 PM
the shop is already done, right next to the car dealership

DustinsDuster
12-23-2007, 07:18 PM
i havent talked to that guy in ages. i was wondering if he was getting out of cars all together because i hadnt heard from him in so long.

what kind of dyno is it?

StreetSweeper
12-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Is it a 4wd also?

You wouldnt be able to turn the rollers even if it was!

stangvortech
12-24-2007, 12:17 PM
I will be there getting on the dyno for sure. Is it a Dyno Jet??

allgo
12-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Is it a 4wd also?

You wouldnt be able to turn the rollers even if it was!

Grow up george, zac doesnt need your crap on his website....hahaha

warchild145
12-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Wheres his shop located at?

Deimos
12-24-2007, 02:57 PM
Jeeze bunting looks like I might be giving him my business not that he needs my money lol.

allgo
12-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Deimos, where the hell have you been?? is your car going to be ready this year?

Deimos
12-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Well I've been working darn near non stop to finish the darn car. I have gone a few sleepless night here and there to weld and install parts. It should be done by spring provided I have someone better than myself wiring up the nitrous. The uncle said he would have the welding done two months ago so I got tired of waiting and picked up the old welder. The parachute mount is in as well as 1 of the 4 shock mounts. I got the igntion box, radiator and fuel cell left to buy. I also want a front willwood kit. Kind of sad I bought all new front bearings and brakes but man the coolness factor of the willwoods says yes to me. Sad part is this time round I am anal how many people install and remove tranny cooler lines 3 times just to clean up the engine bay. Even swapped around the front wiring harness to save weight and clean up the appearence.

bbunting
01-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi guys

The shop address is 500 Ford Lane, Center Point. Go left past Junge, we are on the left-there is a big sign.

The dyno is a Superflow load dyno-meaning we can simulate real world conditions which offers more precision from a tuning standpoint. The dyno can take 1800 RWHP and 220 MPH, so that should handle most of you.

Haven't forgot about cars, but have been building diesel trucks-twin turbos, A/W IC's, 100+ PSI of boost, and 11 second 1/4 mile ET's. We also have a tube chassis Ranger getting a 7.3 diesel engine....

The Vega is up there, and that will be getting some twin turbos soon. We are the 2nd largest dealer for Turbonetics in the USA, so we have 100k in inventory from flanges, bends, kits, and turbos.

Here is our site http://www.blackwidowdiesel.com

Here are some pics;

http://community.webshots.com/user/bbunting100

Here is my truck in action;

video (http://video.competitiondiesel.com/search/bwd/0/413c81f2-81db-43f3-aa36-996c010cb56a.htm)

DustinsDuster
01-05-2008, 12:46 PM
it'd good to hear from you, its been a long while. i have been hearing lots about your turbo sales; it sounds like youre doing really well.

tell me that TT vette is still sitting in one of your garages though...

Domestic Disturbance
01-05-2008, 02:17 PM
sounds like a pretty cool setup. that truck sounds badass!

allgo
01-05-2008, 09:24 PM
You might need more then 1800 rwhp with the new set-up I have bunting :supz:

Urban Legend
01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Joe, you can't dyno all three of your cars at once!!

Rollin on Dubs
01-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Im not much of a ford fan but i would rock that ranger. Unique to say the least All chromoly?

snickerlicker
01-06-2008, 08:12 PM

Awe YEAH!!! Can't wait! Name it the BUSAAAAAA Killer..

StreetSweeper
01-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Neither Joe, or Snickerlicker will ever own a busa killer, atleast not comming from our shop!

OldSkoolRCR
01-06-2008, 09:16 PM
You know what NEITHER of you two will ever have the balls big enough to ride anything I build, and if you think you do, I again will offer it to you to ride, I built the bike to resell to make some money for my next project, not to impress either of you two, But I again say to you bike haters, when your ready to ride let me know. If your cars make 1800 or 18 hp I could give a shit less dont forget that. But I will take the race Allgo we spoke about, hope you 60' like a MF and got some top end MPH, cause you 150 you claim not gonna cut it, I got my 135lb jockey ready to go.Ed

allgo
01-06-2008, 10:18 PM
You cant ride it yourself?? So Sad!! Thats right you cant even foot shift you have to use the easy way out with the air shifter!!!

allgo
01-06-2008, 10:22 PM
You know what NEITHER of you two will ever have the balls big enough to ride anything I build, and if you think you do, I again will offer it to you to ride, I built the bike to resell to make some money for my next project, not to impress either of you two, But I again say to you bike haters, when your ready to ride let me know. If your cars make 1800 or 18 hp I could give a shit less dont forget that. But I will take the race Allgo we spoke about, hope you 60' like a MF and got some top end MPH, cause you 150 you claim not gonna cut it, I got my 135lb jockey ready to go.Ed

If you didnt build to impress us then quit responding to this post. read my post I dont care about your bike, I thought you where 150% done with this stuff. Oh and you will need at least 165- to 170 to cut it with the new set-up. But why would you be worried? better build something that isnt N/A know. :rolleyes:

allgo
01-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Neither Joe, or Snickerlicker will ever own a busa killer, atleast not comming from our shop!
You own a shop now?

RandomHero
01-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Hi guys

The shop address is 500 Ford Lane, Center Point. Go left past Junge, we are on the left-there is a big sign.

The dyno is a Superflow load dyno-meaning we can simulate real world conditions which offers more precision from a tuning standpoint. The dyno can take 1800 RWHP and 220 MPH, so that should handle most of you.

Haven't forgot about cars, but have been building diesel trucks-twin turbos, A/W IC's, 100+ PSI of boost, and 11 second 1/4 mile ET's. We also have a tube chassis Ranger getting a 7.3 diesel engine....

The Vega is up there, and that will be getting some twin turbos soon. We are the 2nd largest dealer for Turbonetics in the USA, so we have 100k in inventory from flanges, bends, kits, and turbos.

Here is our site http://www.blackwidowdiesel.com

Here are some pics;

video (http://video.competitiondiesel.com/search/bwd/0/413c81f2-81db-43f3-aa36-996c010cb56a.htm)

holy shit, i think i had a hand in making your sign. sweet deal.

bbunting
01-06-2008, 11:23 PM

got you covered BEYOTCH! If you can peg it, I'll upgrade.....

Still have the Z06, just need time to drive it.

DustinsDuster
01-07-2008, 12:25 AM

if you can match my current pay, i'll be your fulltime Z06 driver. im willing to be flexable on the hours, but i'll need at least 40 every week.

black88gt
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM

if you can match my current pay, i'll be your fulltime Z06 driver. im willing to be flexable on the hours, but i'll need at least 40 every week.

haha i'll undercut him, i'll work for less and only expect 20 hours a week

DustinsDuster
01-07-2008, 07:49 AM
yeah, but he doesnt have to do a background check on me, he already knows me. and besides, im a blast to get drunk with afterwards.

P.S. - BBunting, i'm willing to put in some overtime with the Vega as well...

OldSkoolRCR
01-07-2008, 02:53 PM
You cant ride it yourself?? So Sad!! Thats right you cant even foot shift you have to use the easy way out with the air shifter!!!

Comming from the guy that switch from a stick to an auto, I will ride chump dont you worrie, oh and 165-170, thats it...PLEASE... after maybee 100 passes, shit by then I will be done with you ..., you better hope were still talking about the same N/A bike :biggrin:...See ya in the spring, opening day@ TriState...Ed

OldSkoolRCR
01-07-2008, 02:54 PM
You own a shop now?

Right next door to yours...lol

allgo
01-07-2008, 05:18 PM

Comming from the guy that switch from a stick to an auto, I will ride chump dont you worrie, oh and 165-170, thats it...PLEASE... after maybee 100 passes, shit by then I will be done with you ..., you better hope were still talking about the same N/A bike :biggrin:...See ya in the spring, opening day@ TriState...Ed

I new that would be your response, But you see the difference is everyone that knows me knows that I can bang gears with the best of them and everyone that knows you knows you cant foot shift. weird huh.

allgo
01-07-2008, 05:21 PM

If I wanted a fast busa I would just dial up Spaz cause ANYONE thats ANYONE knows he builds the fastest busas around. :tonqe:

OldSkoolRCR
01-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Whats funny is you actually back stab your freinds with that SOB, I have heard your comments, dont worrie he calls people and says how he is in there talking with you, and you say this and that, all fun aside Joe, I have always been there when you needed help with something which may not have been much, The statement dont bother me cause we all now who has been faster, but I did it to make some extra cash for my next project, what bothers me is your my freind at the track and when I see you, but your a back stabbing piece of shit, who runs his mouth to the likes of him....I thought this was all in fun till I got a call about a week ago, telling me how you run your yap about this and that, sorry bud anything I have ever had to say to you that was neg. I said to your face. So tell ya what have him build you whatever you want. get that Fox ready, its run what ya brung BITCH....and hope you brought enough. So I am going to ask your nicely, keep my name and bussines out of your mouth when it comes to trash like him....PLEASE....I actually thought you were a cool guy, just having some fun, like we have discuessed many times...Ed

allgo
01-07-2008, 07:36 PM
:baby:

OldSkoolRCR
01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
FUCK YOU!

allgo
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Its true what all your old friends say about you, you just make shit up to make yourself feel better dont you? now go away this is the msca section, you know for real street cars not bikes.

OldSkoolRCR
01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Truth hurts dont it you back stabbing piece of shit, figured I would get some chessey comback. I dont make up shit, cause I dont need to feel any better about myself. Get that Fox ready back stabber, cause I'm gonna fuck you up Oldskool stlye, then well see whos got real race what...And whats funny is you already know that.

allgo
01-07-2008, 08:30 PM
:baby:

OldSkoolRCR
01-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Yep get used to that litle guy sucking on that pacifier, cause I am bringing you one on opening day, Dam I am waiting to hear you BITCH out excuess's. OPENING DAY Bitch be there. 2nd week in April. You better run 165 thats all I am gonna say. Thats your only chance to race me, so start planning Golf, or Softball, or what the heck ever you do, for that weekend so you have a excuess.

allgo
01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Yep get used to that litle guy sucking on that pacifier, cause I am bringing you one on opening day, Dam I am waiting to hear you BITCH out excuess's. OPENING DAY Bitch be there. 2nd week in April. You better run 165 thats all I am gonna say. Thats your only chance to race me, so start planning Golf, or Softball, or what the heck ever you do, for that weekend so you have a excuess.

You aint bringing shit but your BIG FUCKING MOUTH so shut the hell up EDDDDDDDYYYY!!
:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

OldSkoolRCR
01-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Ok JOEYYYYYY....you hold that thought, cause that will be the only thought you'll remember....See ya in April...lol...And if ya want me to shut the hell up, stop on over and shut me PUNK!...Funny you'll be a NO SHOW on both of them. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

StreetSweeper
01-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Joe,

Stop and think for a minnute. You know he is building a busa, wich is about 97% done, do you honestly think hes not going to be there. PSHH.. And just to let you know, ive been around him and the bikes for a long long time, and this one is by far the most bad ass one yet. He tells you 165mph... how do you say it.. OH... YOU WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE! :banghead:

90 notch
01-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Ed,the race with the wagamino's FIRST.Steve o

Stang5oh93
01-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Here are some pics;

Cool! That Video was from the Delaware County fair! I'll have to stop by and check out your shop.

allgo
01-08-2008, 01:48 PM
[quote="StreetSweeper"]Joe,

Stop and think for a minnute. You know he is building a busa, wich is about 97% done, do you honestly think hes not going to be there. PSHH.. And just to let you know, ive been around him and the bikes for a long long time, and this one is by far the most bad ass one yet. He tells you 165mph... how do you say it.. OH... YOU WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE! :banghead:[/quote

Who cares if his bike beats our cars, only him, Ed didnt you used to have someon else race your bike for you cause you couldnt get it to go fast? :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

OldSkoolRCR
01-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Ya lost me there Joey...WTF. Yes I have put flyweight pro riders on my bikes to see there full potental, 130lb riders who get paid to do nothing but race bikes for a living, you know kinda like a pro sub maker like you. So what... dont make me anyless of a rider, I am as good as I am never claimed to be the best I am far from it, not even in the 10% range of great riders... you wanna toss aleg over it and show me how its done. Heres the deal you wanna race come spring run what ya brung with the fox great, We can do a track race or street dont care, you name the dollar amount. You know your fox would have blown the camaro away, no biggie.Ed

tractioncontrol
01-08-2008, 07:36 PM

Can I ride it? I got balls.

OldSkoolRCR
01-08-2008, 07:41 PM
You betcha.

tractioncontrol
01-08-2008, 07:47 PM
I have heard a little about this bike, sounds interesting. I think your bike may be a bit faster than mine is. I like launching mine but that has got to be a handful.

OldSkoolRCR
01-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Let me know when you wanna give it a try.Ed

90 notch
01-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Ed,what happened to our WAGAMINO race?????Please!!!!!!!!Steve o

OldSkoolRCR
01-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Steve'O this is the story...The bike is done, It needs to go out of state to be tuned, but also it is 4sale as I have said before. Come spring if it is not sold, yes we can do the race. No 10 pages of shit, thats whats up at this point, I have had 1 interested person so far. Like I told Allgo, come spring we can discuess it...Ed

Stang5oh93
01-10-2008, 07:01 AM
And to think this thread was supposed to be about a new dyno in the area!

Scott
01-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Ed, just cuz your making me ride that thing doesnt "nessesarily" mean Im interested... :biggrin:

OldSkoolRCR
01-10-2008, 02:58 PM

Good point :biggrin:

Fire Hawk
01-10-2008, 09:04 PM

Good point :biggrin:

So speaking of the dyno is there going to be a rate for using the dyno?? Any dyno days for getting something setup this spring/summer?

BlownPony306
01-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah I am also curious. Would like to get the 07 Mustang baselined before I start throwing stuff at it.

Deimos
01-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Look Joe I am not the only one interested. Hey Bunting make sure you steer clear of the Po Po's :cop:

bbunting
01-16-2008, 08:02 PM
We hope to have the unit installed next week if it really shows Thursday. I'll work on some pricing once we are up and running.

Here is the unit we are getting with dual Eddy current absorbers. We will have a wideband O2 sensor along with pressure and temperature modules.

http://www.superflow.com/dynamometers/index_833.cfm

allgo
01-16-2008, 09:10 PM
We hope to have the unit installed next week if it really shows Thursday. I'll work on some pricing once we are up and running.

Here is the unit we are getting with dual Eddy current absorbers. We will have a wideband O2 sensor along with pressure and temperature modules.

I get free time right? :heart:
I am so going to peg that dyno with the new buddies I got under the hood.

Ricky
01-18-2008, 12:05 PM
does any of you guys know Dave Watson? Bunting i know you have road raced with him before. I work with him and was just wondering if any one else knew him.

sorry to get off topic.

Scott
01-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah I know Dave, I worked for him for a little while and a personal friend as well, his mustang is fuckin sweet!! I went for a ride in it with the new 4 speed, cool as hell, perfect classic in my opinion :supz:

Ricky
01-18-2008, 07:18 PM
yep i have rode in that too. he was going to let me drive it but he let the other guy we were with drive it. he said next time so we will see. i just went out to lunch with him an hour ago. (7p.m. second shift lunch)

bbunting
01-19-2008, 09:49 AM

Sure, anyone that I doored gets a discount....

Here is some progress we made

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/50/750/2/86/16/2191286160034986786HtYEvv_th.jpg (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2191286160034986786HtYEvv)

DustinsDuster
01-19-2008, 11:46 AM
maybe i'll get ahold of you if i get my Dart together this winter and see what kind of power my motor makes.

Deimos
01-20-2008, 06:10 PM
So I do I get three times the discount.

Sure, anyone that I doored gets a discount....

Here is some progress we made

http://thumb6.webshots.net/t/50/750/2/86/16/2191286160034986786HtYEvv_th.jpg (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2191286160034986786HtYEvv)

stangvortech
01-22-2008, 09:24 PM
I am so going to peg that dyno with the new buddies I got under the hood.[/quote]

What car will these "buddies" be on???????

boxmakingman
01-22-2008, 10:10 PM
that wall is gonna be black!
http://www.ziptied.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10614/side_exit.JPG

90 notch
02-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Bunting,we'll be ready in the next week or so let us know whats going on.Steve o

Scott
02-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Who's mustang is that Steve, looks like mine with different wheels

bbunting
03-14-2008, 08:40 AM
All of the exhaust plumbing and fan finally showed this week. The dyno is in the ground and running, and it gets calibrated the first week of April.

We are going to strap down a truck knowing what it makes, and see where its at. If all goes well, we'll post that its ready.

We can do standard A/F ratio under load, or as an acceleration run. IF you want extra temp and pressure readings, that will available. On my truck we have a spare set of manifolds we drilled and measure EGTS in all 8 cylinders.

We can also to FWD cars as well. 319-849-1191

slobalt
03-27-2008, 04:34 PM
I've always wanted to dyno my FWD car. It won't make much HP but I'd like to have a baseline as I slowly add stuff and figure out the tuning..............

bbunting
04-15-2008, 12:53 PM
The dyno is installed and certified by SuperFlow......we are now scheduling dyno runs.

Fire Hawk
04-18-2008, 08:07 PM
The dyno is installed and certified by SuperFlow......we are now scheduling dyno runs.

Do you think you'll be able to post pricing for different services and run/pulls? Maybe start a new post for what you can offer.

bbunting
04-25-2008, 02:03 PM

Do you think you'll be able to post pricing for different services and run/pulls? Maybe start a new post for what you can offer.

$100/hr as many runs as you like with A/F readings. If you wanted to overlay boost, fuel pressure, drive pressure, etc that will be extra. We have 20 sensors.

We can do an acceleration run, or loaded pull downs. There are also some circle track modules to simulate corner exit.

bbunting
05-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Well, Allgo set the record for the highest HP we have seen so far.....and SnickerLicker set the record for Mt Dews drank on one session. :neener:

PS-Allgo said he'll share the numbers on his way PAST YOU!

allgo
05-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I want to thank Brian and his shop, it is very nice place , anyone wanting to get there car on a dyno should give them a call.

snickerlicker
05-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Very nice shop, and it's close to!!

DustinsDuster
05-09-2008, 08:36 PM
i'm guessing your F350 hasnt been on the dyno yet?

drfast4ward
05-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Well, Allgo set the record for the highest HP we have seen so far.....and SnickerLicker set the record for Mt Dews drank on one session. :neener:

PS-Allgo said he'll share the numbers on his way PAST YOU!

I would say its not a record if it isnt posted... if its worthy shout it out My record was broken after a year 733 hp on a 2.0 (4 cyl) wasnt to shabby to last a whole year and it took a 90 mm turboed V8 Chevy to do it.. :) but now we have a goal to shoot for :)

Cmon allgo its just a number what was it ? :)

OH Yeah, Congradulations on getting the dyno setup and running. :)

Godspeed!
Trent

allgo
05-10-2008, 10:30 PM
No numbers needed to be posted, just alot more then pretty much everyone else on here so anyone that wants a peice say the word.....

Scott
05-12-2008, 12:34 PM
werd??

allgo
05-12-2008, 02:31 PM
pm me then when and where, should we do it for a friendly 100?

Scott
05-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Not much of a street racer, how about June 28th at Cedar Falls?? We could do it earlier too, just not on a friday night "I'll be driving in circles" You must be talking about the original allgo I take it??

allgo
05-12-2008, 05:10 PM
No I was talking about the race with the gn me and you tried that one night that the cops just seem to show up everywhere we went. If I am racing your mustang with the gn I would prefer the street.

Scott
05-12-2008, 09:12 PM
You got too many cars man!! It would probably be a pretty fair race, I'll have to put some thought into it.. pump gas race??

Scott
05-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Well on second thought, sorry but I really cant afford to race on the street.. but I am willing to race at the track if you want.

allgo
05-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Well on second thought, sorry but I really cant afford to race on the street.. but I am willing to race at the track if you want.
I ll think about it, I kinda need the street to even things out a little with the gn. either way I just put that post out there just more as a joke.

Urban Legend
05-12-2008, 10:34 PM
I want to see the foxbody go Joe, it's been awhile. I'd like to say word too, but I don't have anything that runs!

Scott
05-13-2008, 08:25 AM
My car dont run either, give me a week or two I'll be good to go

Mufflover
05-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Allgo, which car was it? I heard your foxbody made some big numbers

TbTalon94
05-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Cobra probably made some good numbers as well.

Scott
05-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Still not as fast as my 375 to the TIRES!!!

allgo
05-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Still not as fast as my 375 to the TIRES!!!

was this on a mustang dyno? Where did you get this done?

Scott
05-14-2008, 01:58 PM
Fun Ford Weekend back when they had it at cordova I ran in true street. It was one of those dyno's on a trailer, I believe it was a mustang dyno. Did 2 pulls, first it made like 350ish, second and best pull was 375hp and 410ftlb at the rear tires. Exact same engine set-up I still run except for the cam and 17 cubes. Good for mid/high tens in a 3100 lb car.

allgo
05-14-2008, 02:33 PM
think they say to add 15% t0 20% to mustang dynos.

BlownPony306
06-05-2008, 10:08 PM

$100/hr as many runs as you like with A/F readings. If you wanted to overlay boost, fuel pressure, drive pressure, etc that will be extra. We have 20 sensors.

We can do an acceleration run, or loaded pull downs. There are also some circle track modules to simulate corner exit.

Do you do any custom tuning or just dyno runs and data acquisition?