PDA

View Full Version : This one is for the street psi homos

allgo
12-20-2007, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40E9dpRdJz0

StreetSweeper
12-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Nice!! You like to talk shit out your ass for no reason.. I would appreciate it if you would not clutter Zac's website with your nonsense..

Not to mention, we dont play with supras! Nice try though. Better luck next time.

allgo
12-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice!! You like to talk shit out your ass for no reason.. I would appreciate it if you would not clutter Zac's website with your nonsense..

Not to mention, we dont play with supras! Nice try though. Better luck next time.
If Zac has a problem with my post he will tell me so go back to douchbag land... and who are you to talk about stupid posts.

StreetSweeper
12-20-2007, 09:18 PM
I have decided to keep BULL SHIT like everything you post. In the smack shack on StreetPSI.net... No one here wants to read, you starting shit for no reason.. So In Respect for Zac and everyone else who hates to read it.. They dont have to..

Dont wory Joe , it's ok... Ill act my age and you can continue to act like your 5.. Maybe someday you can grow out of your 1 peace wonzy, and move into a real pair of pajamas! lol.

GOOD NIGHT NO GO!

allgo
12-20-2007, 09:29 PM
I have decided to keep BULL SHIT like everything you post. In the smack shack on StreetPSI.net... No one here wants to read, you starting shit for no reason.. So In Respect for Zac and everyone else who hates to read it.. They dont have to..

Dont wory Joe , it's ok... Ill act my age and you can continue to act like your 5.. Maybe someday you can grow out of your 1 peace wonzy, and move into a real pair of pajamas! lol.

GOOD NIGHT NO GO!

GOOD BYE THEN,SEE YOU LATER COOL GUY!!!STREETDREAMER

StreetSweeper
12-20-2007, 09:31 PM

GOOD NIGHT NO GO!
:baby: :neener:

DustinsDuster
12-20-2007, 10:57 PM
about the vid; i always enjoy seeing a sleek, mean, fast looking car lined up next to a brick and ending up losing the race...its always nice.

TbTalon94
12-21-2007, 07:22 AM
what do you mean you don't play with Supras?

DustinsDuster
12-21-2007, 10:22 AM
i will when my car comes back out. probably only from a dig though; gotta have my one trump card.

i dont know, my car might not be as aerodynamic as a G body, but it sure looks a lot sleaker...

StreetSweeper
12-21-2007, 10:56 AM
about the vid; i always enjoy seeing a sleek, mean, fast looking car lined up next to a brick and ending up losing the race...its always nice.

None of us have ever owned a supra nor have we ever put one together.

vr4rider
12-21-2007, 12:10 PM
What do you mean, street psi homos...that doesn't make any sense.

Okay, so the GNs running boost are homos? :roll: Then so anyone running boost, domestic/import, are homos. :roll:

I am not a fan of Supras. But I am a bigger fan of Supras when compared to the GNs.

Supras>GN in all ways. Stock potential, looks (who likes to look at a box?), sex appeal (survey a sample population and let's what car is preferred), interior, reliability, road use capabilities, comfort, and so on.

Give me one aspect of a GN that is superior to a Supra.

allgo
12-21-2007, 01:43 PM
it was more towards a couple people from that site...
I like both cars but I prefer a Gn anyday over a roll racing machine supra. you prefer a supra good for you, but I think opionions would vary more then you think on looks and everything lets take a 88 supra and compare looks , power, worth, comfort, 1/4 mile times? You lose this argument cause as limited as the gns are there are still 10 times as many fast ones as there ever will be of supras!

allgo
12-21-2007, 02:44 PM
oK so i went on nada.com looked up 87 grand national average resale was 14,000 high end was 24,000. Then looked up 88 supra and average was 3,400 and high was 5,500. so your right there is no comparing the 2! :tonqe:

vr4rider
12-21-2007, 02:55 PM
I'll give it to ya that that the GN was fast...I'm glad it beat the Supra...lol.

logans dad
12-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey Joe, Dont let the Homos get to you. I think you GN is so much better looking then a Supra it not funny. Supras to me look like a rolling turd.

vr4rider
12-21-2007, 04:42 PM
^^hahahaha

Domestic Disturbance
12-21-2007, 04:46 PM
What do you mean, street psi homos...that doesn't make any sense.

Okay, so the GNs running boost are homos? :roll: Then so anyone running boost, domestic/import, are homos. :roll:

I am not a fan of Supras. But I am a bigger fan of Supras when compared to the GNs.

Supras>GN in all ways. Stock potential, looks (who likes to look at a box?), sex appeal (survey a sample population and let's what car is preferred), interior, reliability, road use capabilities, comfort, and so on.

Give me one aspect of a GN that is superior to a Supra.

i dont think you know what streetpsi is. Its a group of people from around here. Most of its members are on here for example streetsweeper

street psi and msca are 2 groups that tend to argue. Allgo is from the msca. i hope that clears that up.

I love Supras, especially 2jz's, but nowhere near as much as a GN. They are simple and perfect in that simplicity. Plus all black you cant go wrong (unless with your women)

vr4rider
12-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Ahhh, I seee...lol.

I thought he was calling us import turbo guys homos!! ahahaha.

Gotcha;)

allgo
12-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Ahhh, I seee...lol.

I thought he was calling us import turbo guys homos!! ahahaha.

Gotcha;)
thats my fault, I thought everyone on here new of that site!

DustinsDuster
12-23-2007, 07:07 PM
yeah, i have never been that big of fan of G-bodies, but i cant help but love the turbo Buicks. theyre just neat, no denying it. theyre probably the only Gbodies i like; other than Apple's Monte that is...

JacobS
12-23-2007, 08:02 PM
first off, im not hating on GN's. theyre beautiful. but why do people think that just because you beat a supra youre king of the world? supras arent all that! sure theyre fast, but theyre are other imports out there with just as much potential as the supra.

o, and i tend to like the vag...just an fyi

allgo
12-23-2007, 09:40 PM
I dont think any of us bow down to supras, but if I where to own an import it proable would be a supra.

OldSkoolRCR
12-26-2007, 05:57 AM
Every now and then a squrrel finds a nut :)