PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens

sLoWnStEaDy
12-19-2007, 08:39 PM
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal imigrants

The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes minus services used) for teh average adult mexican is a NEGATIVE number

More americans have died as a result of illegal immigration than from the was in Iraq

According to the statistics compiled by US congressman Steve King (R-5th CD Iowa):
*13 americans are killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegal immigrants
*12 U.S. citizens die a violent death each day at the murderous hands of illegal aliens

At the end of 2003, appr. 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in U.S. correctional facilities costing $6.8 BILLION a year

Based on NHTSA data, illegals are responsible for 309,050 accidents, 2,132 deaths, 139,400 injuries at a cost of $11.5 BILLION a year

There are an estimated 5.1 million ESL students in the USA, since 90% of the ESL students are children of illegal aliens, the education costs for children of illegal aliens is about $34.5 BILLION a year

Harvard professor George Borjas has reported that illegal aliens displaced american workers at a cost in excess of $133 BILLION in 2005

The wall street investment firm Bear Stearns states we are losing $35 BILLION a year in income tax collections from jobs that are "off the books"

In the forty years prior to 2002, there were only 900 total cases of leprasy in the U.S. in the fallowing four years there have been more than 12,000

Since 1999 there have been over 100,000 victims of rape, child molestation, sexual homicide, and rape/molestation of handicapped children by illegal aliens here in the U.S.

there are over 250,000 illegal alien sex offenders in the U.S. as revealed in a study by Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlants, GA

40% of all workers are working for cash and not paying taxes

75% of people on L.A.'s Most-Wanted list are illegal aliens

In L.A. 95% of all outstanding warrants for homicide (totaling around 1400+/-) are for illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive warrants are for illegal aliens

Over two-thirds of all births in L.A. are to illegal mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by tax payers

Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are here illegaly

The FBI reports half of all gang members in L.A. are illegals

Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in Cali. are illegal aliens

Less than 2% of illegals are picking crops but 29% are on welfare

*If illegal Aliens just come here to work, why are so many of them on welfare or in prison?

*If illegal aliens are so honest, hard-working and industrious why are the countries they come from so hungry, broke and corrupt?

Do illegal aliens only take the jobs americans dont want to do anyway...? White people have been building civilizations and feeding ourselves for thousands of years without illegal aliens doiing the work. We can fly to the moon, I think we'd figure out how to pick apples and mow our lawns. Besides, cheap labor lowers wages and work conditions to the point that americans cant support a family doing certain jobs. If there were no illegals here, business owners would have to pay americans a fair wage to do the work. Big business owners make a lot of money by hiring illegal chepa labor, but they dont pass any savings on to the consumer, they just keep getting richer! How does that benefit the average american? Even if i could save 10 cents on a head of lettuce, is it worth the billions of tax dollars we have to pay to support tens of millions of illegal aliens in our schools, prisons, hospitals etc...?

Illegal aliens may come here to improve their lives, but it is time that we realize we need to look out for ourselves first! Mexico sucks because it is full of mexicans! If enough of them come here our way of life will become like theirs. if you dont want that you had better start paying attention to the problem of illegal immigration!

DustinsDuster
12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
sounds like a Derek Vinyard speech...

Ashley
12-19-2007, 11:24 PM
.. thats exactly what i was thinking, dustin. haha.a little creepy.

Ricky
12-19-2007, 11:38 PM
lets just kill them all. they don't have the normal rights as Americans and no one will miss them. i say kill them and dump them.

Domestic Disturbance
12-20-2007, 10:45 AM
send em back no questions asked

Inferno333
12-20-2007, 11:52 AM
^^^ I agree. ^^^

/End

Scott
12-20-2007, 02:30 PM
I think we can burn them and use them as a renweable resource of power!!!

logans dad
12-20-2007, 04:26 PM
I stocked up on ammo for my weapons, I was in the service and a gun is between your legs lol. But anyway maybe not in my time but in yours I'm betting there will be a civil war with us against the illegals. Stock up people!!

sLoWnStEaDy
12-20-2007, 05:04 PM
I stocked up on ammo for my weapons, I was in the service and a gun is between your legs lol. But anyway maybe not in my time but in yours I'm betting there will be a civil war with us against the illegals. Stock up people!!

I am all stocked up and ready to go. I REALLY hope it is in your time! I honestly wish it where tomarow! I cant stand the thought of my son growing up in a country that once belonged to AMERICANS but now is being over taken by scum.

Here are a couple quick quotes from a "USA Today" article.

"Hispanics remain the largest minority group at 44.3 million and accounted for almost half the nation's growth of 2.9 million from July 1, 2005, to July 1, 2006. As Hispanics settle in areas where whites are aging and fewer are being born, they're transforming classrooms, workplaces and entire communities."

"The non-Hispanic white school-age population dropped 4% since 2000, while the number of Hispanic school-age kids surged 21%. The white under-15 population declined in all but nine states since 2000."

"Non-Hispanic blacks grew 1.1% to 36.7 million from 2005 to 2006 but declined in three states and the District of Columbia. Hurricane Katrina decimated Louisiana's black population, which dropped by about 130,000 in one year."

Incarceration of Blacks

· In twelve states, between 10 and 15 percent of adult black men are incarcerated.

· In ten states, between 5 and 10 percent of black adults are incarcerated.

· In twelve states, black men are incarcerated at rates between twelve and sixteen times greater than those of white men.

· In fifteen states, black women are incarcerated at rates between ten and thirty-five times greater than those of white women.

· In six states, black youth under age eighteen are incarcerated in adult facilities at rates between twelve and twenty-five times greater than those of white youth.

Incarceration of Hispanics
· In nine states, between 4 and nearly 8 percent of adult Latino men are incarcerated.

· In twelve states, between 2 and 4 percent of Hispanic adults (men and women) are incarcerated.

· In ten states, Latino men are incarcerated at rates between five and nine times greater than those of white men.

· In eight states, Latina women are incarcerated rates that are between four and seven times greater than those of white women.

· In four states, Hispanic youth under age eighteen are incarcerated in adult facilities at rates between seven and seventeen times greater than those of white youth.

JustinS
12-20-2007, 07:35 PM
sounds like a Derek Vinyard speech...

*looks at Dustin's post*

*looks at OP's avatar*

69gt4speed
12-21-2007, 02:59 AM
The problem is the us companies that moved their fkn plants to mexico don't have enough jobs or aren't paying enough. We need a superhiway and no laws to restrict mexican truck drivers/co. to drive where ever they want in u.s. Thankfully the latter was voted down. The Adminstrations and co. idea. Ya lets let a bunch of crap trucks roam the roads of u.s. and run ya down. Am I being a azz?

Well maybe but tell it to the whirlpool/maytag ppl in newton. If that isn't enough tell ibp etc. to quit hiring and advertising down on the border. It's ur future. Call those dudes that represent you. Long term they need to put pressure on mex. to raise the standard of living and make it a half azz place to live. Problem will go away. We have xx workin temp. Some were caught w/o papers. The temp. service should be punished imo. But no... a slap on the hand. It used to be reg iowan's got the temp. jobs on the weekends but not now. Ask them. We need mex. to compete with china what to do? I hope the chinese raise up and say fk no we want xx $ a hr. Problem will go away. I don't have a solution besides that. Be prepared to pay mo at walmart and parts counter. We are our own worse enemy, check that cfl where it is made. U could be making that.

logans dad
12-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Rob, Go to Chicago and drive with the Mexican truck drivers. They are morons.