PDA

View Full Version : Need your help: prairie alums

Drifte
12-19-2007, 01:20 PM
To those of you who were involved in Iowa Electrathon, Design Engineering with me. I need, and would like from anyone willing, a paragraph or more referencing my contributions to the team/class. So people like, Eric, Matt, Dustin, Kenton, Tyler...well its a long list. Its for a scholarship. I still have to figure out how to get ahold of Mr. Hining, and Mr. Pestka to get a page reference from them of my work. I should be a shoe in for the scholarship considering i currently work with the iowa electrathon, and work for UNI, and attend UNI...which is who the scholarship is for ofcourse.

thanks

colton

lil krumm
12-19-2007, 02:20 PM
pestka works for dad again, he stole him from rockwell too. so talk to dad about him. hining, well just go back to prairie, i think he still teaches kwood down there.

Drifte
12-19-2007, 05:14 PM
k good. but you are included..so get to writin' and email to:

coltondk@yahoo.com

Ricky
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
i should be able to have it to you soon. when is the deadline?

lil krumm
12-20-2007, 12:16 AM
im your brother, i cant count

Drifte
12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
no real deadlines, it doesnt take much. paragraph or more. Kenton you do count. The more people I get to back me up the more likely I get it. Just talk about how awesome I am, guranteed a page right? haha

I need to get ahold of a few others who are bouche dags and dont frequent these boards.

RandomHero
12-20-2007, 04:19 PM
call Zach

Ricky
01-04-2008, 12:49 AM
wow i forgot all about this. i will write something up here soon. sorry man.